HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Looking for new skates / gear

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
03-03-2009, 03:56 PM
  #1
Areid1990
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,547
vCash: 500
Looking for new skates / gear

I am looking for some Skates for I can spend up to 400 - 500 $ I am looking for a very comfy and durable pair, Any one know of a website that is good for hockey equipment and has some good deals going on ?

Areid1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2009, 04:22 PM
  #2
Placebo Effect
Registered User
 
Placebo Effect's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Your Mind
Country: China
Posts: 7,155
vCash: 500
http://www.thehockeyshop.com/
http://cyclonetaylor.com/index-us.html

I've heard nothing but great things about Graf's and most are in that 4-5 hundred range. Although bottom line from going through buying gear recently, it's always best to go to your LHS and try everything on and make sure you're comfortable in it.

Placebo Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2009, 04:51 PM
  #3
adaminnj
Leafs out = SPRING!
 
adaminnj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pickering ON & N-NJ
Country: Canada
Posts: 670
vCash: 500
by far the best most used in the NHL skate

Vapor XXXX

http://www.icewarehouse.com/descpage.html?PCODE=BV4S

Great price.
I love my XXX (30s) and some players say the 30 is the better skate but it's hard to find them now.
The XXXX (40s) could be the last skate you ever have to buy.

Grafs come apart with age.

adaminnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2009, 04:58 PM
  #4
shmab
Registered User
 
shmab's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 778
vCash: 500
do not get graf!!!

shmab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2009, 05:31 PM
  #5
Stefan It Up
Registered User
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: B.C.
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,166
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by adaminnj View Post
by far the best most used in the NHL skate

Vapor XXXX

http://www.icewarehouse.com/descpage.html?PCODE=BV4S

Great price.
I love my XXX (30s) and some players say the 30 is the better skate but it's hard to find them now.
The XXXX (40s) could be the last skate you ever have to buy.

Grafs come apart with age.
The Vapor could be the only skate NHLers use and it'd still be useless to the OP if it doesn't fit the shape of his foot properly.

I'd encourage you to go try on skates and buy from a store. Even if you get a GREAT deal on a pair of skates on the internet, you'll be pissed if they don't fit your foot properly.
Understand that every brand/model of skate from Vapors to SUpremes to RBK, CCM, Stealths, Synergies, Grafs are all shaped different to fit different feet shapes.

Long story short, don't try to fit a square peg into a circular hole.

Stefan It Up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2009, 05:39 PM
  #6
the_pen_is_mightier
 
the_pen_is_mightier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 248
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by shmab View Post
do not get graf!!!
Any reason for this? Your triple exclamation points are not convincing enough.

As far as I know, Graf is the only skate company that does not pay NHLers to use their products. Of course you'll see tons of pros using Bauer, CCM, RBK, etc. - it's all good when your gear is paid for. But go to the Graf site and you'll see that there are a few players on most teams that are using Graf skates. That alone speaks volumes about the product.

As for them falling apart, I've had CCM Tacks and Bauer Vapors that haven't held up as well as the Grafs I'm using now. Every company produces a lemon from time to time.

My suggestion - go to the store, try on a bunch of skates and go with the one that fits the best. That's what I did, ended up in Grafs, and couldn't be happier.

the_pen_is_mightier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2009, 06:03 PM
  #7
adaminnj
Leafs out = SPRING!
 
adaminnj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pickering ON & N-NJ
Country: Canada
Posts: 670
vCash: 500
naww go figure out what size vapors 40s fit you best then order them from the link I posted. (good price on a great skate)

once you get them, bake them in a preheated 200 deg F oven for 10 min then sit down and put them on. lace them carefully so you don't pull out any of the eyes. you might want a friend there to tighten the laces for you. To tighten the laces pull straight out to the sides not up. then just sit with your knees over your toes for 15 min.

Then go skate.

This string can turn into a flame war fast lots of (wrong) opinions about skates out there Ha ha ha HA.

adaminnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2009, 06:24 PM
  #8
CaptBrannigan
Registered User
 
CaptBrannigan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Tampa
Country: United States
Posts: 2,796
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by adaminnj View Post
naww go figure out what size vapors 40s fit you best then order them from the link I posted. (good price on a great skate)

once you get them, bake them in a preheated 200 deg F oven for 10 min then sit down and put them on. lace them carefully so you don't pull out any of the eyes. you might want a friend there to tighten the laces for you. To tighten the laces pull straight out to the sides not up. then just sit with your knees over your toes for 15 min.

Then go skate.

This string can turn into a flame war fast lots of (wrong) opinions about skates out there Ha ha ha HA.
10 minutes?

And please do not "then go skate", you gotta let those puppies re-solidify.

CaptBrannigan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2009, 06:30 PM
  #9
the_pen_is_mightier
 
the_pen_is_mightier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 248
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by adaminnj View Post
naww go figure out what size vapors 40s fit you best then order them from the link I posted. (good price on a great skate)

once you get them, bake them in a preheated 200 deg F oven for 10 min then sit down and put them on. lace them carefully so you don't pull out any of the eyes. you might want a friend there to tighten the laces for you. To tighten the laces pull straight out to the sides not up. then just sit with your knees over your toes for 15 min.

Then go skate.

This string can turn into a flame war fast lots of (wrong) opinions about skates out there Ha ha ha HA.

I pray that you're just joking... otherwise ...

the_pen_is_mightier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2009, 06:32 PM
  #10
Gunnar Stahl 30
...In The World!
 
Gunnar Stahl 30's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Marty's Better
Country: Iceland
Posts: 14,907
vCash: 500
graf are very very nice skates. i have a pair of 750 goalie skates and 705 supra

Gunnar Stahl 30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2009, 07:59 PM
  #11
DevilsFan38
Registered User
 
DevilsFan38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 12,425
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stefan It Up View Post
The Vapor could be the only skate NHLers use and it'd still be useless to the OP if it doesn't fit the shape of his foot properly.

I'd encourage you to go try on skates and buy from a store. Even if you get a GREAT deal on a pair of skates on the internet, you'll be pissed if they don't fit your foot properly.
Understand that every brand/model of skate from Vapors to SUpremes to RBK, CCM, Stealths, Synergies, Grafs are all shaped different to fit different feet shapes.

Long story short, don't try to fit a square peg into a circular hole.
Here is your best advice. Try them all on, then buy what fits. Do not buy something because you like the brand, it's cheaper, etc - get what fits your foot. For that amount of money you'll be able to find a very good skate.

DevilsFan38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-03-2009, 10:50 PM
  #12
adaminnj
Leafs out = SPRING!
 
adaminnj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pickering ON & N-NJ
Country: Canada
Posts: 670
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_pen_is_mightier View Post
I pray that you're just joking... otherwise ...
aboot what eh?

adaminnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2009, 12:49 AM
  #13
tamtamg
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 29
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by adaminnj View Post
aboot what eh?
Every piece of advice you gave. Do not just buy a pair of skates because everyone wears them. You gotta try on every pair to find the one the fist you best. Baking skates in a oven is a recipe for disaster. Please get it done in your lhs. Finally, you should wait at least 24hrs before you hit the ice after getting your skates baked.

tamtamg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2009, 01:33 AM
  #14
adaminnj
Leafs out = SPRING!
 
adaminnj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pickering ON & N-NJ
Country: Canada
Posts: 670
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamtamg View Post
Every piece of advice you gave. Do not just buy a pair of skates because everyone wears them. You gotta try on every pair to find the one the fist you best. Baking skates in a oven is a recipe for disaster. Please get it done in your lhs. Finally, you should wait at least 24hrs before you hit the ice after getting your skates baked.
Hahahaha you have to be joking right?

when I got my skates baked the first time at the shop they where baked for longer at a higher temp. then the guys at the pro shops where I skate gave me the recipe to rebake if I ever needed to.

As for shopping around trying on skates why? the vapors are the best just buy them in your size. OMG buying skates with out shopping for hours what is a girl to do?

when I said go skate I was assuming you would at least have to take off the skates and drive to the rink. Wait 24 hours for what? the plastics and PVCs that go into a skate boot don't get to rest 24 min. before moving down the assembly line for the rest of the build.
I have seen the 24 hour thing on the internet but hey I know the people who tell me 24 hours are not actually necessary. Although I have never tested it.
Not everyone wears vapor 30s or 40s just good skaters who need a quality skate. Like the players in the NHL where the Vapor is used more than any other skate and not all of the players get paid to ware them.

to add insult to injury I ware Jofa / RBK 8K NHL pads and and gloves, CCM pro return breezers not because they came from the NHL, because they give the best protection.

Do you know the old joke about the camel and the donkey in the desert?
Insert punch line here:


Last edited by adaminnj: 03-04-2009 at 02:07 AM. Reason: feeling a bit spitful.
adaminnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2009, 11:14 AM
  #15
GuitarAwesome
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 268
vCash: 500
wow dude, you have given some HORRID advice in this thread. I don;t even know where to start.
1) Baking skates. You should as a rule, not bake your own skates. Pro-shops have special ovens just for this. If you DO decide to do it on your own, realize that different skates ALL have DIFFERENT temperatures and time for baking. To group all skates in the same baking time/temp is pure idiocy. Example: RBK 9K's should be baked at 225 for 3 mins MAX. Any more and the bladders for the pumps may pop.

2)Recommending a skate because alot of NHL players use it? Let's begin with the fact that pro stock XXXX's have ALOT of differences with retail for startes. I also happen to dislike the XXXX by far, prefering the one95, or the 9Ks to it. As someone who has used all three, I go 9K, One95 (i LOVE the lightspeed tuuks), then XXXX. They just aren't THAT good, try using something before buying into the hype, tool.
3) The most important part of skate is FIT, not performance. If you have the best skates in the world, but they dont fit properly, how the hell do you expect to play at an optimum level? You need a consistent amount of skating to get a feel for skates(to adjust to the feel, weight trasnfer issues, etc) before you can pass judgement.
4) Grafs are amazing skates. The fit is incredible, I just dont like the way they perform. I take my 9Ks with a slightly less fit over the grafs, and fyi, a LOT of nhl players use grafs. They are by no means a bad skate, it's just a love-hate relationship.
5) You should wait 12 hours after baking before you use skates, or else, wtf is the point of baking? You are putting stress in the area you just molded to your foot, in other places, completely wrecking your bake.

GuitarAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2009, 11:16 AM
  #16
GuitarAwesome
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 268
vCash: 500
Oh, and stay away from S17. Easton hasnt made decent skates for awhile now.
If you are lucky, see if you can find the RBK 9K's from last year, they should be alot cheaper with the new model out, and they are amazing.

GuitarAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2009, 11:34 AM
  #17
BadHammy*
MSL For Hart!
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Right Behind Me!
Posts: 10,444
vCash: 500
RBK 9K, CCM V8, Vapor XXV, XXXX and the S11 skates have gotten good reviews from people I know...

BadHammy* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2009, 12:53 PM
  #18
adaminnj
Leafs out = SPRING!
 
adaminnj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pickering ON & N-NJ
Country: Canada
Posts: 670
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarAwesome View Post
wow dude, you have given some HORRID advice in this thread. I don;t even know where to start.

Wow dude I don't see you giving any advice other than "try on as all the skates in the shop" which is silly!

If one wants to spend $400 to $500 Bucks on skates there are 3 or 4 options but you might as well go with the best which is the vapor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarAwesome View Post
1) Baking skates. You should as a rule, not bake your own skates. Pro-shops have special ovens just for this. If you DO decide to do it on your own, realize that different skates ALL have DIFFERENT temperatures and time for baking. To group all skates in the same baking time/temp is pure idiocy. Example: RBK 9K's should be baked at 225 for 3 mins MAX. Any more and the bladders for the pumps may pop.
**A**
I'm not talking about the 9K or any other skate am I? Jeezz
I'll give you Baking at home can be dangerous to the skate but not imposible and I did say be careful not to pull the eyes out of the skate and that he should have a friend to help him.
the oven at the shop just has a rack that holds the skate blade up other than that it has a little convection. It's a Oven OMG!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarAwesome View Post
2)Recommending a skate because alot of NHL players use it? Let's begin with the fact that pro stock XXXX's have ALOT of differences with retail for startes. I also happen to dislike the XXXX by far, prefering the one95, or the 9Ks to it. As someone who has used all three, I go 9K, One95 (i LOVE the lightspeed tuuks), then XXXX. They just aren't THAT good, try using something before buying into the hype, tool.
**A**
I skate pro stock Vapor XXXs don't get your nose out of joint because I stated a "fact" that the Vapor is the most used skate in the NHL. This dose not mean I recommended it "because alot of NHL players use it" Lets get past that now. I skate the flipping skates I have skated on other skates and Yes the NHL uses the vapor more than any other skate!

If you are going to spend your own money on skates and you want one pair that will last you the longest get the vapor

Do tell what the pro stock skate has that the retail ver hasn't ? I would like to hear, umm read this. I see on other strings some people say that there is no difference.
The vapor XXX and XXXX come with the TUUK Lightspeed II holders *YAWN*

I had the U+ which I loved but the Vapor is a better skate. even the guys who I skate with who skate pro level all have vapors and say "they are the best." Go figure eh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarAwesome View Post
3) The most important part of skate is FIT, not performance. If you have the best skates in the world, but they dont fit properly, how the hell do you expect to play at an optimum level? You need a consistent amount of skating to get a feel for skates(to adjust to the feel, weight trasnfer issues, etc) before you can pass judgement.
**A**
it takes years of skating on many different skates and a season or two of suffering through skates that are not exactly right before you will settle into one make of skates.

again top end Vapors are the best. find out what size vapor fits you then mold it and skate. Ok take it to a shop and get it molded there if you like. It is a pain in the arse to mold at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarAwesome View Post
4) Grafs are amazing skates. The fit is incredible, I just dont like the way they perform. I take my 9Ks with a slightly less fit over the grafs, and fyi, a LOT of nhl players use grafs. They are by no means a bad skate, it's just a love-hate relationship.
Grafs feel like pillow and last about as long. if you want a solid skate you may have for the rest of your skating career get the vapor bottom line!

I don't know the 9K I don't know anybody who skates them and I have seen bad reviews of them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuitarAwesome View Post
5) You should wait 12 hours after baking before you use skates, or else, wtf is the point of baking? You are putting stress in the area you just molded to your foot, in other places, completely wrecking your bake.
12 hours, 24 hours, do I hear 2 hours,

do you really think that the PVC is going to get stiffer than hard when it cools for 12 to 24 hours? is it nuclear and generates it's own heat after baking for up to 12 hours? once the skate is cooled it's cooled and will only get cold if it cools more, not stiffer.
I will give you that the U+ foam needs extra time and I would mold them one day and not skate until the next day.

Peace on you.


Last edited by adaminnj: 03-04-2009 at 01:00 PM.
adaminnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2009, 01:14 PM
  #19
RobertKron
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8,642
vCash: 500
Don't take advice from 14 year olds. The best skate is going to be the one that fits your foot the best. You're at the retail level so, unlike NHLers, you don't have the benefit of custom fit skates. NHL players can get the sizing, stiffness, volume, etc. of a skate modified to their foot. In the 4-500 CDN range, you cannot, so it becomes increasingly important that you try on multiple skates and get the one that suits your foot. Yes, Vapor XXXXs are great skates, but a great skate still sucks if it makes your foot hurt. Baking is intended to make a skate that fits fit even better; it can't add volume to a boot that isn't deep enough for you. Anyone who tries to tell you otherwise is an idiot, to be honest.

RobertKron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2009, 02:15 PM
  #20
Areid1990
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Calgary
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,547
vCash: 500
Thanks all I will look at the Vapors I just need to find a store that carries them in Calgary to try them on.

Areid1990 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2009, 02:20 PM
  #21
adaminnj
Leafs out = SPRING!
 
adaminnj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pickering ON & N-NJ
Country: Canada
Posts: 670
vCash: 500
ROFLMAO!!!

You will love them!

adaminnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2009, 09:29 PM
  #22
DevilsFan38
Registered User
 
DevilsFan38's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 12,425
vCash: 500
Your advice is so horribly wrong I don't know where to start, and I pity anyone who actually follows it. OP, please go to your LHS, and buy the skate that fits YOUR FOOT the best. It may be Vapor XXXX's, it may not be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaminnj View Post
Wow dude I don't see you giving any advice other than "try on as all the skates in the shop" which is silly!
It's not silly, it's the right thing to do. How do you know which skates will fit you unless you TRY THEM ON? The answer is, you don't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaminnj View Post
I skate pro stock Vapor XXXs don't get your nose out of joint because I stated a "fact" that the Vapor is the most used skate in the NHL. This dose not mean I recommended it "because alot of NHL players use it" Lets get past that now. I skate the flipping skates I have skated on other skates and Yes the NHL uses the vapor more than any other skate!
So, make up your mind - is the Vapor XXXX the best skate because, according to you, more pros use it than any other skate? You said that, then you backtracked, and then you say again that it's great because (again, according to you) more NHLers use it than any other skate.

Here's an article with four NHL all stars who participated in the fastest skater competition this year...and NONE of them use Vapor XXXX's! Only one of the four even uses the Vapor line! Wow, how can they ever be such good skaters without the "best skate"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaminnj View Post
Do tell what the pro stock skate has that the retail ver hasn't ? I would like to hear, umm read this. I see on other strings some people say that there is no difference.
The vapor XXX and XXXX come with the TUUK Lightspeed II holders *YAWN*
Pros can get whatever they want in a skate - they are completely customized to their foot. Right and left skates different sizes, forefoot or heel narrowed or widened, boot stiffer or less stiff, different tongues, different volume, etc. Some pros will even wear skates that look like one skate because that's what their endorsement deal wants them to wear, but on the inside the skates could be completely different. So, every skate will be different. And in custom skates they can wear a skate that normally might be completely incompatible with their foot shape, but since it's made to a tracing of their foot that doesn't matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by adaminnj View Post
I don't know the 9K I don't know anybody who skates them and I have seen bad reviews of them.
Um, Sidney Crosby? He's a pretty decent skater, solid player - have you heard of him?

DevilsFan38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-04-2009, 09:41 PM
  #23
empire7
Registered User
 
empire7's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 188
vCash: 500
www.hockeymonkey.com is a good site.

empire7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2009, 12:00 AM
  #24
adaminnj
Leafs out = SPRING!
 
adaminnj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Pickering ON & N-NJ
Country: Canada
Posts: 670
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsFan38 View Post
Your advice is so horribly wrong I don't know where to start, and I pity anyone who actually follows it. OP, please go to your LHS, and buy the skate that fits YOUR FOOT the best. It may be Vapor XXXX's, it may not be.


It's not silly, it's the right thing to do. How do you know which skates will fit you unless you TRY THEM ON? The answer is, you don't.


So, make up your mind - is the Vapor XXXX the best skate because, according to you, more pros use it than any other skate? You said that, then you backtracked, and then you say again that it's great because (again, according to you) more NHLers use it than any other skate.

Here's an article with four NHL all stars who participated in the fastest skater competition this year...and NONE of them use Vapor XXXX's! Only one of the four even uses the Vapor line! Wow, how can they ever be such good skaters without the "best skate"?


Pros can get whatever they want in a skate - they are completely customized to their foot. Right and left skates different sizes, forefoot or heel narrowed or widened, boot stiffer or less stiff, different tongues, different volume, etc. Some pros will even wear skates that look like one skate because that's what their endorsement deal wants them to wear, but on the inside the skates could be completely different. So, every skate will be different. And in custom skates they can wear a skate that normally might be completely incompatible with their foot shape, but since it's made to a tracing of their foot that doesn't matter.


Um, Sidney Crosby? He's a pretty decent skater, solid player - have you heard of him?
Your still going on about this LOL I thought we figured out it was a joke. Yes I do know that Sid skates RBK but Malkin who is the current point leader skates Bauer, and Ovechkin who cant even skate backwards and shoot from his knees skates CCM U+ which are actually my favored boot. I don't like the wider E-blade so I would change to the LS2 if I get another pair of U+

I just went to the pro shop today and had a good laugh about this string.

The baking of the skates is 200 Deg. F for 6 min in a pro shop oven. At home it takes a bit more time in the bigger oven so about 10 min. then 10 to 20 min to cool and go skate. Well that is the info I got from the pro shop today. I like to dbbl. check my facts, and I would have posted a retraction if I got different info than what I originally posted.

But Vapors are still the best most durable skate, just get Vapors.
As well all 3 guys in the shop today agreed that the 30s are a bit better than the 40s because of the heal ribbing.

Go back to my first or second post I said something about a flame war.

LOL Geezz take the joke.


Last edited by adaminnj: 03-05-2009 at 12:12 AM.
adaminnj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-05-2009, 12:42 AM
  #25
K-PAX*
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 1,011
vCash: 500
Vapor XXX is the best skate I have ever worn. However they wore down for me pretty quickly, but this is when I skated at least 5 times a week. One boot on my first first pair broke in half, and I still do not know how. I weighed 215lbs at the very most, far less than many NHLers, but the thing broke in half like it wax Louis Anderson wearing them.

The lacing rings on my second pair broke and so I bought a pair of bauer one90s or whatever mid-level skate it is. Noot a good decision on my part, now that I skate twice a week tops at a usually leisurely pace, XXXs probably would have lasted me a lot longer than the year and a half each I got out of both my pairs.

K-PAX* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:23 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.