Old
03-07-2009, 11:00 AM
John Cena*
12x WWE CHAMPION!!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux Aurumque View Post
Oh, you're real mature, aren't you.

If LaVallee was good enough to be on this team, he would be in Atlanta instead of Chicago.

Again, I say, you really need to grow up. Are you JA Millionaire from the official boards? Because you really act like him.

Who and no.

What does this have to do with me being mature? Cause i don't like Perrin and think he is a waste of space. Only our team is bad enough to have him thats why no one claimed his loser ass. When he asked for a trade Waddell probably said, how the hell are we going to trade you when no one wants you.

And why do you always quote me in every single thread? You hate that i like Lehtonen, you hate that i like Peverley, you hate that i don't like Perrin... If you don't like my posts then ignore me. I'm surely not the only one on this board that likes Lehtonen and Peverley and dislikes Perrin.

Last edited by John Cena*: 03-07-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old
03-07-2009, 11:04 AM
Georgia Dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shameus View Post

The only thing that disappointed me about last night's game, was no one stepping to O'Bryne later in the game for going after Bogo, the commentators pointed out when it happened that this needed to be done, and mentioned it later in the game as well. The team is no slouch when it comes to being physical, but I think they really lack as a team on answering some of the cheap shots and underhanded tactics of other teams.
I agree with this. I thought for sure we would respond in some way to this, but nothing. We did nothing the next time we played Washington when Brashear decided to be a thug and go after Bogosian in the first game.

Old
03-07-2009, 12:11 PM
dj4aces

Send a message via ICQ to dj4aces Send a message via AIM to dj4aces Send a message via MSN to dj4aces Send a message via Yahoo to dj4aces
The only thing I think needs to be worked on is this:

Exelby, Thorburn, and Boulton need to give Bogosian a clinic in fighting. Bogosian did the right thing by jumping in to defend Slater, but he looked like a freakin' rag doll out there.

Old
03-07-2009, 02:11 PM
The Sneak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia Dawg View Post
I agree with this. I thought for sure we would respond in some way to this, but nothing. We did nothing the next time we played Washington when Brashear decided to be a thug and go after Bogosian in the first game.
Probably because Bogosian started it with a face wash. Why would they go after a Hab to "pay back" something our player initiated? Maybe no one did anything because nothing was warranted. With that said I was pleased with Bogosian's edge. He was schooled in the fight but very nice to see him earning his stripes. His stock in the locker room could have done nothing but gone up.

Old
03-07-2009, 03:06 PM
Shameus

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sneak View Post
Probably because Bogosian started it with a face wash. Why would they go after a Hab to "pay back" something our player initiated? Maybe no one did anything because nothing was warranted. With that said I was pleased with Bogosian's edge. He was schooled in the fight but very nice to see him earning his stripes. His stock in the locker room could have done nothing but gone up.
He face washed O'Bryne when O'Bryne started jabbing him in the face while "holding his jersey and looking like he was trying to keep him out of the fight."

Old
03-07-2009, 11:55 PM
Lux Aurumque*

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtlantaSportsFan View Post
Who and no.

What does this have to do with me being mature? Cause i don't like Perrin and think he is a waste of space. Only our team is bad enough to have him thats why no one claimed his loser ass. When he asked for a trade Waddell probably said, how the hell are we going to trade you when no one wants you.

And why do you always quote me in every single thread? You hate that i like Lehtonen, you hate that i like Peverley, you hate that i don't like Perrin... If you don't like my posts then ignore me. I'm surely not the only one on this board that likes Lehtonen and Peverley and dislikes Perrin.

You act extremely immature on these boards.

Perrin is not a waste of space. Yes, he hasn't put up great offensive numbers, but he's still been the great defensive player he was last year. Don't start with this "Nobody claimed him, because he sucks" crap. Nobody claimed Miroslav Satan or Gary Roberts, and neither of those players suck.

I don't really give a damn which players you like and hate, and I have NEVER jumped on anybody for liking Peverley, because I like what he's done. All I've said is that it would be premature to think he'll do this next year, because it's very unlikely, based on his past history.

I quote you because you act like you're 13 years old. You probably are 13 years old. 13 year olds aren't allowed on these boards.

Old
03-08-2009, 03:21 AM
Ashe

Perrin is a waste of space. He doesnt care to play here. That in my mind means he can screw off. If you dont want to play here, Dont play for us. Let us bring a guy who wants to play and plays with his heart on his sleeve.

Satan does blow, His numbers this year suck, and was playing with Crosby/Malkin. Satan is a scorer, when you cant score, You have no use. Roberts Was great. Now? You can find a 24 year old who will give what he does(Minus the leadership) And save 2-3 million.

His ideas aren't thought out, I'll give you that, But he has an opinion much like you or I. No need to bring Age into account.

Old
03-08-2009, 10:08 AM
TasteofFlames

Quote:

I quote you because you act like you're 13 years old. You probably are 13 years old. 13 year olds aren't allowed on these boards.
I would just like to point out the fact that calling another poster 13 is exceptionally immature; feels like I'm back in the Barrens. You disagree lux; its ok, we're on a message board and that's what we do, but take a breather man. The magic of the internet is that you can type something out, read it, and then decide that it was a dumb thing to say and NOT POST IT.

Old
03-08-2009, 10:13 AM
BreakTheWallsDown
HFBoards Prospect

Send a message via AIM to BreakTheWallsDown Send a message via MSN to BreakTheWallsDown
I've been pissed at Perrin just as much of the next guy for what he said to the media about playing for us. But in his defense, when I was at the game on friday night he was playing like a guy that wanted to make sure he didn't get waived again. I saw him make numerous great plays including a couple diving swipes at pucks to get them away from an opposing player that surely would have turned into a breakaway opportunity or an easy set up in the zone for a goal.

Old
03-08-2009, 10:39 AM
TasteofFlames

Quote:
Originally Posted by illusion856 View Post
I've been pissed at Perrin just as much of the next guy for what he said to the media about playing for us. But in his defense, when I was at the game on friday night he was playing like a guy that wanted to make sure he didn't get waived again. I saw him make numerous great plays including a couple diving swipes at pucks to get them away from an opposing player that surely would have turned into a breakaway opportunity or an easy set up in the zone for a goal.
Ya know, I was a huge booster for Perrin last season. His consistent effort was one of the few bright spots during that horrendous year. After watching a second season of Perrin, I have decided that he can go **** himself. Perrin, when playing, is a very useful defensive forward, but his ass has been lackadaisical as all hell this year; I think his brain broke sometime over the summer. Last season, he was one of our best PKers and major reason the Thrashers were dangerous on the PK. This year, he amounts to little more than meh. So his play has dropped off considerably, but is that really enough to

A brief look at his NHL history is fairly damming, imo. Perrin refused to re-sign in Tampa because Tortorella was going to demote him from the 3rd to the 4th line. So Perrin signs up with ATL to play under his buddy Hartley (he helps run Hartley's hockey camp IIRC). Magically, Perrin managed to snag bundles of playing time with Hossa and Kozlov, resulting in career year numbers, which brings us to this season. Perrin plays like **** gets dropped to the 4th line, then says he wants to get moved. I can respect a man for wanting to be on a team where he can get the most playing time. That shows me that he isn't just there to collect a check, which I appreciate, but there is a reason why 2 of the worst teams in the league wanted to use him on the 4th line. Eric Perrin, you are not a special player, stop thinking you should be treated as such. Shut up and do your damn job!!!!!! One more thing, Eric you are 33 and in your 3rd year in the NHL, you should be stoked that someone gave you a chance at your age, not *****y because you are playing on the 4th line.

Old
03-08-2009, 12:08 PM
John Cena*
12x WWE CHAMPION!!!!

Quote:

You act extremely immature on these boards.

Perrin is not a waste of space. Yes, he hasn't put up great offensive numbers, but he's still been the great defensive player he was last year. Don't start with this "Nobody claimed him, because he sucks" crap. Nobody claimed Miroslav Satan or Gary Roberts, and neither of those players suck.

I don't really give a damn which players you like and hate, and I have NEVER jumped on anybody for liking Peverley, because I like what he's done. All I've said is that it would be premature to think he'll do this next year, because it's very unlikely, based on his past history.

How do i act immature on here, you're the one who quotes me and calls me 13 year old. For your info i am 18.

Like i said i can have my opinion on a player, you don't have to quote all my posts though and write novel long replys.

Old
03-08-2009, 12:43 PM
machoki

c'mon guys this is a fkin hockey topic not the oprah show....

Perrin is old, he's slow, i don't know why he's here... he costs only 800.000 and maybe we can't get a better defensive forward for him, but i'd rather see someone young instead..

Closed Thread