HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

3/10 game vs. Caps

Old
02-25-2009, 08:17 PM
Cappy76

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Cappy76 Send a message via MSN to Cappy76
3/10 game vs. Caps

I got tix for the game section 117 row HH and was wondering if anyone could give me the low down on what they'll be like for me. Caps fan going to my 1st road game!! I'm not one of the stupid fans that talk **** all game long ill get up and yell when my boys score and thats about it no **** talking i hate it when people do that in DC.

Any thoughts on the seats are greatly appreciated and i'll see you guys on the 10th

Cappy76 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 08:27 PM
Joe T Choker
Roll Wide Roll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappy76 View Post
I got tix for the game section 117 row HH and was wondering if anyone could give me the low down on what they'll be like for me. Caps fan going to my 1st road game!! I'm not one of the stupid fans that talk **** all game long ill get up and yell when my boys score and thats about it no **** talking i hate it when people do that in DC.

Any thoughts on the seats are greatly appreciated and i'll see you guys on the 10th
Your seats are great, Caps attack twice, 8 rows from the ice ... You shouldn't have too bad a time, just ignore the "Johnson/Theodore/Neuvirth x 3 ... you suck chants"

Joe T Choker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 08:44 PM
Cappy76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave is a Killer View Post
Your seats are great, Caps attack twice, 8 rows from the ice ... You shouldn't have too bad a time, just ignore the "Johnson/Theodore/Neuvirth x 3 ... you suck chants"
It'll more than likely be either Theo or Varlamov Johnson out for the year and Neuvirth is looking at going back to the minors by the time Varlamov is ready.
I was wondering if there was a place to see a picture from the section or anything like that, The Verizon Center website does that somewhere I just cant find it for the Sommet Center. Is that the vistor bench side aswell??

Old
02-25-2009, 08:56 PM
worstfaceoffmanever
These Snacks Are Odd

Quote:
It'll more than likely be either Theo or Varlamov Johnson out for the year and Neuvirth is looking at going back to the minors by the time Varlamov is ready.
I was wondering if there was a place to see a picture from the section or anything like that, The Verizon Center website does that somewhere I just cant find it for the Sommet Center. Is that the vistor bench side aswell??
There used to be a virtual tour of the arena available on the Predators' Website, but I think it was taken down shortly after the league streamlined its sites.

You're just off to the side of the home bench, and where the Predators warm up during pre-game. The Caps attack that end twice. You'll most likely have a hard time seeing the far corner on the near side, but they're still excellent seats.

worstfaceoffmanever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-25-2009, 10:52 PM
braindead

...plus premium beer and the charity silent auction table right outside your section. They probably will have some AO item to bid on so bring your checkbook.

braindead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
02-27-2009, 09:25 AM
Pattypred

Stop down by the glass between sections 102/103 and meet some of the Preds faithful.

We all love hockey and will probably have some good natured smack talk going on but we are a friendly bunch.

Welcome to Nashville and good for you on your first road trip.

Pattypred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Cappy76

Just wanted to stop by after the game and say that you guys have a great group of fans! Everyone I ran into down there in Nashville lastnight was extreamly friendly and knowledgeable. Had a few converstations both before and during the game. Ellis stole a point for you guys he played out of his mind. Thanks again and good luck in the stretch run.

Old
03-11-2009, 09:12 PM
jstreet
Smashville

vCash: 7932
Quote:
Just wanted to stop by after the game and say that you guys have a great group of fans! Everyone I ran into down there in Nashville lastnight was extreamly friendly and knowledgeable. Had a few converstations both before and during the game. Ellis stole a point for you guys he played out of his mind. Thanks again and good luck in the stretch run.
come back and buy up some tickets any time!

jstreet is offline   Reply With Quote