HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

McDonagh Playoffs Free Webcast

Old
03-13-2009, 06:07 PM
montreal
Time to Get Down

vCash: 500
McDonagh Playoffs Free Webcast

Check http://www.hockeywebcasts.com/ they have Game 1 of the best of 3 playoff series for Wisconsin. If the link doesn't work it's not my fault so don't yell at me as I'll likely be watching Hamilton on the net and Fischer's team on tv.

The game starts at 8 pm est. Wisconsin at home vs Minnesota State a hard working team. The rink will be rocking as Wisconsin has a big student section at the games.

Ryan McDonagh #17 white/red
Patrick Johnson #10 white/red

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2009, 07:12 PM
NWT Habs Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal View Post
Check http://www.hockeywebcasts.com/ they have Game 1 of the best of 3 playoff series for Wisconsin. If the link doesn't work it's not my fault so don't yell at me as I'll likely be watching Hamilton on the net and Fischer's team on tv.

The game starts at 8 pm est. Wisconsin at home vs Minnesota State a hard working team. The rink will be rocking as Wisconsin has a big student section at the games.

Ryan McDonagh #17 white/red
Patrick Johnson #10 white/red
Works fine. Good things Dogs are on the intermission!

NWT Habs Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2009, 09:37 PM
Jeffrey

Send a message via MSN to Jeffrey
so any news ?

Jeffrey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-13-2009, 10:41 PM
BuckyFrenzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey View Post
so any news ?
Badgers won 7-1. McDonagh and Johnson didn't record any points, but overall the team played well. The Badger website will be streaming both the boys and girls hockey games tomorrow. Girls I think play noon central and boys are at 7pm central again. http://www.uwbadgers.com/ Towards the middle-right of the main page there is a green countdown ticker and right underneath it there is a broadcast tab that will have the links to watch tomorrow if anyone is interested.

BuckyFrenzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-14-2009, 11:35 AM
montreal
Time to Get Down

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWT Habs Fan View Post
Works fine. Good things Dogs are on the intermission!
Glad the linked worked. I watched Hamilton and Minnesota so I missed the game. Too bad cause I would rather have seen McDonagh then Fischer cause it was a tough night for the Fischman but at least his team won. Early in the 3rd, his team was up 2-0 when he passes the puck right onto the stick of the SCSU player, Fischer was along the boards in his own end and did a cross ice pass to his D partner who was near the opposite boards, I have no clue what he was thinking, he must not have seen the SCSU player cause it was a brutal giveaway as the SCSU player went in on a breakaway and scored to make it 2-1. But Fischer got lucky as the SCSU goalie let in a very weak shot not much later to make it 3-1 and with an empty net they held on to win 4-2.

So the good news is that McDonagh and Fischer's teams can wrap up the 1st round series tonight with wins advancing to the WCHA final 5 next weekend. Last year Fischer's team won the Final 5 which got them into the frozen four, should be interesting to see who does it this year.

Quailer's team lost in a an upset, they lose again and they are out but would have a decent shot at making the Frozen Four. Pateryn and Kishel didn't play but their teams won. If Kishel's team can advance to the WCHA final 5, that could go a long way in getting them into the frozen fours (aside from winning the final 5 cause the winner gets an auto invite to the tournament) Right now, Kishel, Fischer and McDonagh's teams are on the bubble to make the frozen four, all of their teams won last night, so if they keep winning, their chances of making it improve, but the reality is that one team could end up pushing out another team since they are in the same conference but then again they way they figure out what teams make the frozen four tournament is crazy complicated.

montreal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-14-2009, 06:27 PM
Whitesnake
Year of the Snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckyFrenzy View Post
Badgers won 7-1. McDonagh and Johnson didn't record any points, but overall the team played well. The Badger website will be streaming both the boys and girls hockey games tomorrow. Girls I think play noon central and boys are at 7pm central again. http://www.uwbadgers.com/ Towards the middle-right of the main page there is a green countdown ticker and right underneath it there is a broadcast tab that will have the links to watch tomorrow if anyone is interested.
Is it me or there's no video feed for tonight?

Whitesnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-14-2009, 07:34 PM
BuckyFrenzy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
Is it me or there's no video feed for tonight?
There is. I'm actually watching it right now. It's using my Windows Media Player to stream. Not sure what it uses if you don't have that though. There's also an audio link and live stats link available.

Old
03-14-2009, 07:36 PM
Whitesnake
Year of the Snake

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckyFrenzy View Post
There is. I'm actually watching it right now. It's using my Windows Media Player to stream. Not sure what it uses if you don't have that though. There's also an audio link and live stats link available.
Forget it. For whatever reason I didn't found it but just did.

Thanks!

Old
03-14-2009, 07:54 PM
BuckyFrenzy

Quote:
Forget it. For whatever reason I didn't found it but just did.

Thanks!
No problem.

P.S. Go girls!! Get revenge on those Bulldogs next week in Boston!

Old
03-14-2009, 08:00 PM
Whitesnake
Year of the Snake

Even "just" as a 7th rounder, I still have no idea why Timmins picked Patrick Johnson. No idea whatsoever. There had to be other candidates better than that.

Old
03-14-2009, 08:24 PM
BuckyFrenzy

Quote:
Even "just" as a 7th rounder, I still have no idea why Timmins picked Patrick Johnson. No idea whatsoever. There had to be other candidates better than that.
Yeah, I was a little surprised Patty Johnson got drafted. He's not big (I think he's listed at 5'10" and that's probably an inch or two generous lol) or particularly strong or anything, and he doesn't have the offensive skill his dad had (his dad wasn't very big either), but he's gritty and fights hard. He's one of those that plays with a lot of heart, but doesn't have a tremendous amount of skill. At least not NHL calibre, imo. He was better offensively last year than this year. I really like him though, good kid and great personality. He's a big Wisconsin and crowd favorite because he's a local kid and has a great Wisconsin hockey heritage through his dad and Grandpa ("Badger Bob").