HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Steve Quailer on TV at 5:00PM today

Old
03-20-2009, 07:51 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Steve Quailer on TV at 5:00PM today

On Sportsnet Pacific and West. Northeastern is playing UMass Lowell in the Hockey East Semifinal. Winner of this game will be playing against the winner of Boston University vs Boston College, Saturday at 7:00PM. Strangely, they'll be showing the Semi-Finals, but don't seem to be showing the Finals......

Whitesnake is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2009, 01:51 PM
JeromeHP
@Jerome_Berube

i only have sportsnet east

keep me posted and i probably watch the rimouski-chicoutimi game tonight or i'll tape it and try to give a report on it saturday on fortier and some draft eligible prospects

JeromeHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2009, 02:06 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markov79fan View Post
i only have sportsnet east

keep me posted and i probably watch the rimouski-chicoutimi game tonight or i'll tape it and try to give a report on it saturday on fortier and some draft eligible prospects
I won't be watching it live that's for sure, will be on my way home. But it will be taped and watched later tonight. I will probably watch whatever Vox is showing though and after will watch Quailer.

Old
03-20-2009, 05:46 PM
JeromeHP
@Jerome_Berube

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitesnake View Post
I won't be watching it live that's for sure, will be on my way home. But it will be taped and watched later tonight. I will probably watch whatever Vox is showing though and after will watch Quailer.
i think vox is showing bathurst at gatineau i believe

JeromeHP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2009, 06:17 PM
Watsatheo
Error 503 Service

vCash: 50
Quailer's not getting much icetime this game.

Watsatheo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-20-2009, 07:52 PM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markov79fan View Post
i think vox is showing bathurst at gatineau i believe
Like always and no disrespect but I'm getting sick of it. It's great to see some Junior hockey but about you vary the teams once in a while...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watsatheo View Post
Quailer's not getting much icetime this game.
Well I missed the memo that he's suddenly not good enough to play on the 1st line anymore...What was that? How is he on the 4th line suddenly?

But then I hated his game today. Effort didn't seem always there and he looked much more perimeter than I have ever seen him this year. He never was physical, but today he seemed so scared to touch anybody, I mean as of now, this kid doesn't have in him to be aggressive whatsoever and let's hope he'll find that spirit one day, the sooner the better.

But he didn't show anything offensively, and defensively he's more a looker than an initiator.

I may be harsh but that's how I saw his game today and that's the worst that I've see him play by a mile. Understand that he didn't have the offensive guys he used to but doesn't mean that you shouldn't put some effort and some physical play in your game.

On another note, Habs needs to give a try to Brad Thiessen, goalie from NU. Every game I saw him, he's been nothing short but amazing every single time. Not the biggest goalie, but somehow he's always positioned perfectly and gets the job done.

Sucks that NU lost that game on OT and especially after being tied with 20 seconds left in the game 'cause of a too many men penalty, but we'll see if they'll make the final four anyway. They won't win their Hockey East championship though and it sucks 'cause they had a really great season.