HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Notices

OT: [EHM] Risto Remes Interview

Closed Thread

Old
08-20-2004, 08:04 AM
rabi_sultan

vCash: 500
Send a message via ICQ to rabi_sultan Send a message via AIM to rabi_sultan Send a message via MSN to rabi_sultan Send a message via Yahoo to rabi_sultan
OT: [EHM] Risto Remes Interview

hey everyone.

I got an interview scheduled with the primary EHM (freeware and SI versions) developer Risto Remes sometime soon. Anyone got any questions they wish to ask?

I'll post again when the interview is complete and available at my site (http://www.nhlfe.com/) Also check the site for some cool add-ons. Also I'm interested to know if anyone has tried to do an online league and how its going?

Old
08-20-2004, 09:12 PM
SmokeyClause

Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Ask Riz if SI Games and Sega have any plans to merge EHM and Sega's console hockey franchise. The depth of EHM combined with the on ice play of Sega is enough to make even the most diehard EA fans drool.

Old
09-04-2004, 02:33 AM
rabi_sultan

Send a message via ICQ to rabi_sultan Send a message via AIM to rabi_sultan Send a message via MSN to rabi_sultan Send a message via Yahoo to rabi_sultan
I don't see why they can't do that I'll certainly ask him that, interview looks like its going to take some time in early October. It would make the complete package of hockey available anywhere though and I would have to imagine that EA would be scared senseless if that does happen.

Old
09-04-2004, 09:23 AM
SmokeyClause

Send a message via AIM to SmokeyClause
Quote:
Originally Posted by rabi_sultan
I don't see why they can't do that I'll certainly ask him that, interview looks like its going to take some time in early October. It would make the complete package of hockey available anywhere though and I would have to imagine that EA would be scared senseless if that does happen.
I posed the question to several on the SIgame.com boards and a programmer or two said it wasn't in the plans. It seems to me, with the ease of data transfer from you Xbox to your PC that you should be able to sync up the games. You would still have to pay both games though.

Imagine playing an actual game on your X-box (Sega 2k5), then uploading it quickly to your computer and making the necessary trades, drafts and the like using the normal EHM system. Then taking it right back to your X-box and playing with the team you've just created.

Last edited by SmokeyClause: 09-04-2004 at 09:27 AM.
Closed Thread