General Sports Other sports without their own forum, and general sports talk

More politically correct BS

Closed Thread

Old
09-03-2004, 06:50 PM
Jovo Cop

vCash: 500
More politically correct BS

The winnipeg Blue Bombers had to apologize to their student intern trainer for hazing him .they taped him to a goalpost and sprayed shaving cream on him ..he was cut down by another trainer .The assistant trainer didnt complain but some Johnny Fairplay saw pictures in a Winnipeg rag and kicked a fuss ."The trainer could be traumatized for life " Johnny Fairplay said ...OMG ..what is he gonna do next ..protest because football players hit too hard !!
Man i am getting sick of all these whiners complaining about everything from hitting in minor hockey to team logos being to agressive !!!
I played hockey and was hazed ..had all my hair ..and i mean all my hair shaved off ..big Fn deal ..i didnt go home and seek out counselling ..it was itchy for awhile but what the hey.My Mom couldnt belive they shaved "everything" but no one was freaking out ..sheesh.

Old
09-03-2004, 07:01 PM
Stammer Time
Sons of Pirates

vCash: 107
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jovo Cop
Man i am getting sick of all these whiners complaining about everything from hitting in minor hockey to team logos being to agressive !!!
I played hockey and was hazed ..had all my hair ..and i mean all my hair shaved off ..big Fn deal ..i didnt go home and seek out counselling ..it was itchy for awhile but what the hey.My Mom couldnt belive they shaved "everything" but no one was freaking out ..sheesh.
You just told her right?

Old
09-03-2004, 07:11 PM
Jovo Cop

Hey its a small town ..word spreads fast ..but it was my girlfriend at the time who told my Mom .

Old
09-03-2004, 08:27 PM
ehc73

Send a message via ICQ to ehc73
Was the intern upset? If not, then what the hell is the fuss about? The guy was ending his term, IIRC, and this was a send-off. Besides, it's not like they did anything painful. They just taped him to the goalpost and sprayed shaving cream on him. I can think of plenty of worse hazing rituals that are done in freaking HIGH SCHOOL much less a professional football team.

Old
09-04-2004, 06:56 PM
Unholy Diver

that wacky old CFL, what will they think of next

Closed Thread