Notices

How good will Leopold be?

Closed Thread

Old
09-04-2004, 09:18 PM
Go Flames Go*

vCash: 500
How good will Leopold be?

Jordan Leopold showed that he is gonna be a great defenceman for the Flames for a lot of years, but how good will he be? He showed great defensive work, and has awesome offensive mind that the Flames blueline has severly lacked since Derek Morris. I heard on the radio Eric Francis thinks this guy will be a hall of famer.

I think he is going to be a Norris Trophy Winner soon, and lead the league in defence scoring, a solid 45-60 pts a season player.

Old
09-04-2004, 11:24 PM
kruezer

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Go Flames Go
Jordan Leopold showed that he is gonna be a great defenceman for the Flames for a lot of years, but how good will he be? He showed great defensive work, and has awesome offensive mind that the Flames blueline has severly lacked since Derek Morris. I heard on the radio Eric Francis thinks this guy will be a hall of famer.

I think he is going to be a Norris Trophy Winner soon, and lead the league in defence scoring, a solid 45-60 pts a season player.
He reminds me alot of this years Norris winner actually. I think Niedermayer is quite abit like the potential Leopold has. I think thats why Regehr is playing (and pretty good too) with Niedermayer in the WC.

Closed Thread