Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Mattias Tedenby

Old
03-31-2009, 02:32 AM
SChan*

vCash: 500
Mattias Tedenby

http://www.hockeyligan.se/index.php?...layoff&lang=sv

I am looking at the SEL playoff stats, and Tedenby really strikes me as the best player. He is 6th in points, top3 in goals and tied 1st for +/- and yet he is only getting 10 min a game. (with no PP time)

If Kenta Johansson wants to win the final, he needs to play him more...

SChan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2009, 02:37 AM
Jason MacIsaac
MARS Officer

Send a message via MSN to Jason MacIsaac Send a message via Yahoo to Jason MacIsaac
Quote:
Originally Posted by korpen2009 View Post
http://www.hockeyligan.se/index.php?...layoff&lang=sv

I am looking at the SEL playoff stats, and Tedenby really strikes me as the best player. He is 6th in points, top3 in goals and tied 1st for +/- and yet he is only getting 10 min a game. (with no PP time)

If Kenta Johansson wants to win the final, he needs to play him more...
Playing him 10 minutes got him to the final. Maybe Tedenby is fresh every shift. I don't mind playing an 18/19 year old like this. Don't just develop him for the NHL. Do what you think is right for your team.

Jason MacIsaac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2009, 08:47 AM
kyle evs48
No words needed

attaboy Taydenboo

kyle evs48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2009, 11:38 AM
zecke26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason MacIsaac View Post
Don't just develop him for the NHL. Do what you think is right for your team.
that's the point many don't understand. it's about the team's success and not player development. especially with players who will leave for the NHL anyway.
it says a lot about the team of HV that they can use tedenby as extra weapon. but nevertheless, he should get more minutes in the finals because against farjestad you need gifted offense. gustavsson is a wall. so tedenby should play a lot of PP.

zecke26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2009, 11:48 AM
SChan*

Quote:
Originally Posted by zecke26 View Post
gustavsson is a wall. so tedenby should play a lot of PP.
I dont think Tedenby has played any PP time at all during playoffs. So I doubt he will get any time now.

SChan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2009, 12:02 PM
zecke26

Quote:
Originally Posted by korpen2009 View Post
I dont think Tedenby has played any PP time at all during playoffs. So I doubt he will get any time now.
i don't know to be honest. i couldn't care less about HV.

but tedendy should play PP. that is were he belongs. his speed can cause the PK of the opposing team to collaps. and a good PP might be the only way to beat farjestad.

zecke26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2009, 05:41 PM
Ribban

Quote:
that's the point many don't understand. it's about the team's success and not player development. especially with players who will leave for the NHL anyway.
it says a lot about the team of HV that they can use tedenby as extra weapon. but nevertheless, he should get more minutes in the finals because against farjestad you need gifted offense. gustavsson is a wall. so tedenby should play a lot of PP.
No doubt he can play. However, I guess one could argue that Gustavsson hasn't been tested all that hard yet in the play-offs yet.

Neither Brynäs nor Skellefteå managed to really do much against FBK. Cred to FBK D for that, but I trust that HV will present a slightly different challenge, and then we'll see what Gustavsson is really made of. JMT.

Ribban is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
03-31-2009, 06:00 PM
Jason MacIsaac
MARS Officer

Send a message via MSN to Jason MacIsaac Send a message via Yahoo to Jason MacIsaac
Quote:
i don't know to be honest. i couldn't care less about HV.

but tedendy should play PP. that is were he belongs. his speed can cause the PK of the opposing team to collaps. and a good PP might be the only way to beat farjestad.
You know what, at the WJC Tedenby did not impress me at all with his in zone offense. Most of what he does comes off the rush. Maybe he wouldn't be good on the PP. On the PK though, if someone tought him to do that, he would be extremely dangerous.

Jason MacIsaac is offline   Reply With Quote