Anaheim - BeBen
Atlanta - InBobwetrust
Boston - Lone Rogue
Buffalo - Habitants
Calgary - Buddahsmoka1
Carolina - Whitesnake
Chicago - Shao01
Colorado - DougHarvey
Columbus - Kostitsyn1489
Dallas - Garo
Detroit - Whitesnake
Edmonton - Felixd
Florida - Habfan1968
LA - C-Saku Koivu MTL
Minnesota - Le depisteur
Montreal - Akost
Nashville - Chomsky
New Jersey - Habsfanwuc
NYI - Habs 4 Life
NYR - Felixd
Ottawa - Zaluty
Philadelphia - Pazuzu
Phoenix - Habsfan18
Pittsburgh - Markov79fan
San Jose - Sebgore
St.Louis - Cjbhab
Tampa Bay - CH4THECUP
Toronto - Watsatheo
Vancouver - Andrei Kosteegin
Washington - Globalz
1. New York Islanders - John Tavares "We really believe John is going to put this franchise back on the right track and we couldn't be more excited about this pick"
2. Tampa Bay - Victor Hedman "We feel that the lightning are looking for a quarterback, a superstar defenseman for a while and that Hedman will be that guy."
3. Colorado - Magnus Paajarvi-Svensson
4. Atlanta - Matt Duchene
5. Los Angeles - Evander Kane ''We believe he is a best player available and he will be a great player to continue to build our franchise. We selected really good defencemans and goalies prospect recently so adding Kane here was key for the progression of the team''
6. Phoenix - Jared Cowen "We are positive that Jared will fully recover from his injury and he will still be as effective as he was before. We jumped at the chance to add a big, physical defender to our group of prospects and we feel he'll solidify our defense corps for years to come. Jared has the potential to be a top-end defenseman for us down the road."
7. Toronto - Brayden Schenn "He plays a complete game. High skill set and loves physical play. Killer wrist shot, great play making ability, good two way game, and hits like a train."
8. Dallas - Jordan Schroeder "Schroeder's offensive attributes are off the chart. Great vision, probably the best in the whole draft, great playmaker and a elite wrister. Size may be an issue for some, though we don't see it. Even then, he'll be a perfect complement to some of our big body presences in Neal and Morrow."
9. Ottawa - Simon Despres
10. Edmonton - Dimitri Kulikov
11. Nashville - Nazem Kadri "Kadri's offensive instinct, poise and competitiveness will help us fill a need at centre for many years to come, and we feel he'll complete very well our young players."
12. Minnesota - Ryan Ellis We are very thrilled to get Ellis, a very special puck-moving defenseman with remarkable vision and a cannon shot. Ryan is playing with an abundance of confidence, which in itself explains his success. His patience and ability to control the game stand out.
13. Buffalo - Scott Glennie "Glennie is a skilled forward with impressive speed and great playmaking abilities. He also has goal scorer's instincts and the flexibility to play both wing and center. He will be a valuable asset to our organization."
14. Florida - John Moore "We feel his size and skating skills are great and with conditioning his overall game will round out and he can be a 1 or 2 defenceman on our blue line for the long term"
15. Anaheim - Oliver Ekman-Larsson ''We could not believe he was still available for us to recruit him, he's a player with endless amounts of potential, he was blessed with great hockey vision, amazing puck control and alot of mobility''
16. Columbus - Jacob Josefson "We are absolutely thrilled with what he brings at both end of the ice and his high skill level and IQ makes him a potential 1st line center."
17. St.Louis - Zack Kassian "We're excited about this kid. Kassian plays well at both ends of the ice and is utilized in all situations while not being afraid to mix things up physically."
18. Montreal - Peter Holland ''We feel that Peter has all the necessary tools to be a top center in this league and we are proud to let him become that player inside our organization. Not only is Peter a player with great offensive upside, but he is also a leader on and off the ice, something that is always important to us when it comes to the guys we draft. We were pleasantly surprised that Holland was still available when our turn came and we jumped on the opportunity of drafting not only the best player available, but also someone we feel is one of the most talented players in this draft.''
19. New York Rangers - Chris Kreider "Chris possesses a unique blend of size, speed, skill and character that will translate into a very versatile and productive player."
20. Carolina - Missed pickCarter Ashton
21. Calgary - Drew Shore "We are very surprised this player is still available at this point in the draft. He is a big strong kid, but he posesses a great offensive instinct and touch."
22. Philadelphia - Zach Budish "We're happy that Budish dropped to us, if not for his injury this season, we think he should have been a top 15 pick. He's a big, strong and physical player, with soft hands and good playmaking abilities. He's an intimidating presence along the boards and around the opposing net, and we think that he has serious upside as a 1st or 2nd liner PF."
23. Pittsburgh - Charles-Olivier Roussel "We really believe that Roussel is one of the most underated d-man in this draft, can do everything on the ice, offense, defense, physical game."
24. Vancouver - Louis Leblanc "The Canucks feel that Leblanc along with last year's first round pick Cody Hodgson will give the Canucks 2 solid options to build their offence around in the near future."
25. Chicago - Missed pickTim Erixon
26. New Jersey - David Rundblad
27. Washington - Tomá Tatar "We think that Tatar as all the tools to succeed in the Nhl in top 6 duty and we need another forward to help us in the future with Backstrom, Semin and Ovechkin."
28. Detroit - Ethan Werek "We believe that this great 2-way prospect has the perfect mix of skills, work ethic and determination that our team believes in."
29. Boston - Missed pickStefan Elliott
30. San Jose - Missed pickNick Leddy "We believe that he's not only a great offensive d-man but that he made some giant leaps defensively and while not the biggest plays a great positional game defensively. He has the speed, the hockey sense and the perfect package to become a great d-man for the Sharks."
32. Tampa Bay - Jordan Caron "We felt that Caron was a first rounder quality player as he played a consistent game all year long and had very good playoffs, leading his team to the memorial cup; he will bring a physical presence around Stamkos and will be a key piece of our franchise. We believe that he is a steal at this point of the draft."
33. Colorado - Landon Ferraro
34. Atlanta - Jeremy Morin "Jeremy was top goal scorer for the gold medal winning USA at the U-18 and has shown he has an elite level scoring touch. He and Duchene give us an exciting tandem of players that not only promise lots of goals for our hockey club but also have names that our fan base can more easily pronounce with a southern drawl."
35. Los Angeles - Calvin de Haan ''We really like Calvin. One of the best puck moving defenceman in the draft, very good skater and can also handle himself well in the defensive zone. Needs to add muscle and strenght but you can never have too many good defenceman, especially puck moving ones, in your organization and we feel Calvin has the potential to be a good one.''
36. Phoenix - Carl Klingberg "We are very happy that Carl has fallen to us. He's a power forward who can skate like the wind. We like his mixture of size and strength and his finishing ability."
37. Toronto - Kyle Palmieri "He is a hard competitor with good hands and vision. Great speed along with the ability to read plays well. Agressive forechecker, has shown a knack for scoring when the game is on the line, and is a team player. We are thrilled to have him drop to the second round and into our lap."
38. Dallas - Toni Rajala
39. Ottawa - Matthew Hackett
40. Edmonton - Philippe Paradis "Philippe brings the size that is lacking among our top end prospects along with speed and offensive ability required to play Edmonton Oilers hockey."
41. Nashville - Taylor Doherty "Doherty is a bruising defenceman in the mould of Zdeno Chara. A good skater, who has learned to use his body much more, he's a strong defensive player, who understands that side of the game quite effectively and is used by his team in all situations, penalty killing, power play and being out in the last minute of the game."
42. Minnesota - Dylan Olsen "Dylan was a revelation at the recent U18 tournament
and looks like a pro already. He's big, agile, and smart with tons of physical upside. We are very surprised to get him in second round."
43. Buffalo - Richard Panik "Richard has Dominant size and explosive talent, he is the type of player that can take control of a game with dynamic puck skills. We were surprised that he was still available at this point and are very happy to welcome him to our organization."
44. Florida - Missed pickCody Eakin
45. Anaheim - Tommi Kivisto "We think he will be a great addition to our pool of youngsters."
46. Columbus - Missed pickJoonas Nattinen
47. St.Louis - Garrett Mitchell
48. Montreal - Ryan O'Reilly
49. New York Rangers - Chris Brown
50. Carolina - Matthew Clark "We believe that Matt Clark will bring a tough reliable presence on the blue line, that while he will never be a quarterback on the PP, will always make a good first pass and possesses some great hockey sense in both zones. More a defensive defenceman but we believe he has the potential to become better offensively. Posseses a really hard shot that is often precise as well."
51. Calgary - Ryan Howse
52. Philadelphia - Olivier Roy "We need good goalie prospects for our pipeline, because right now it's a weakness, and we feel Olivier might become what we lacked for years, a no 1 goalie"
53. Pittsburgh - Alex Chiasson "Chiasson is a big kid who had good scoring potential who's not afraid of the rough stuff and going to a great program at BU"
54. Vancouver - Marcus Johansson "The Canucks have had much success with Swedish born players and feel Johansson will fit it well with Vancouver."
55. Chicago - Missed pickDmitry Orlov "Orlov possess good offensive instincts with his powerful and precise shot from the point as well as some great stickhandling and how good he is with the puck in all situations."
56. New Jersey - Mike Lee
57. Washington - Tyson Barrie "Well we think Tyson is one hell of a skater and has an incredible determination and we are not afraid with his size at all that he'll make it to the nhl and have a great time on the show."
58. Detroit - Ben Hanowski "We believe that this pure natural talent will bring his offensive game to all the levels he's confronted. A good skater that has just awesome offensive awareness, great frame and a good shot. But mostly, a pure offensive scorer who is great around the net."
59. Boston - Missed pickJosh Birkholz
60. San Jose - Mattias Lindstrom "San Jose believes that he could become a player similar to Tomas Holmstrom and look forward to having this perceived "huge truck on wheels" park his derrier in front of the net and score important goals on the powerplay and in the play-offs."
62. Tampa Bay - Missed pickAnton Rodin "We need to add more wingers to our group of forwards and believe that this high-skilled, high-tempo winger will solidify that group. Rodin is very skilled and possesses every quality to become a great offensive forward in higher leagues."
63. Colorado - Ryan Bourque "We once again went with pedigree and we feel Ryan has the skill and determination to uphold the Bourque name."
64. Atlanta - Tomas Vincour "Tomas is a full package of size and skill and has shown in his first season in the WHL that he can adapt to the North American game."
65. Los Angeles - Anton Lander ''He's been dropping a bit but we like his skills set and competitiveness he brings to the game.''
66. Phoenix - Robin Lehner "Robin is a big, agile goaltender who we feel has the potential to be our starter down the road. Our scouts were very impressed with his play this season and we look forward to watching his development."
67. Toronto - Jakob Silfverberg "Silfverberg is a very good skating two-way forward with very good hockey sense. Very smart with and without the puck. He has a very good wrist shot along with stickhandling ability and great hockey instincts. We're hoping he develops a physical game as with his size it can make him a force."
68. Dallas - Simon Bertilsson
69. Ottawa - Michael Latta
70. Edmonton - Edward Pasquale
71. Nashville - Anders Lee "Lee has great size and tremendous strength, but he is also quite mobile for his size and very strong on his skates. To complete his frame, Lee also has a very strong shot which he can releases very quickly. He's also a very smart player and has soft hands. We believe he has all the tools to become a great powerforward in the future for our organization."
72. Minnesota - Alex Hutchings "Hutchings has natural goal scoring instincts equipped with a half wrister and powerful snapshot. He competes hard and shows signs of intensity. Alex also skates well for a player of his size and his game may be better suited for the wing, as he appears to flourish when not relied upon defensively at the centre position."
73. Buffalo - Brayden McNabb "Brayden is a strong defender with imposing size. He plays well physically, and also has skill to move the puck, as well as a heavy shot. We look forward to watching his development continue."
74. Florida - Taylor Beck
75. Anaheim - Anton Burdasov
76. Columbus - Philip Varone "A skilled player with nice vision and elusive skating that despite his size doesn't back down from anyone."
77. St.Louis - Alexander Urbom
78. Montreal - Marcus Foligno ''We believe his physical presence is something were are lacking and we also think that Marcus has all the tools to become a very good power forward for us in the next years.''
79. New York Rangers - Danny Mattson "Danny is one of the fastest skaters available this year and has shown some excellent hockey sense and playmaking skills. He'll be continuing his development at the University of North Dakota next season and will be a team mate of Danny Kristo."
80. Carolina - Erik Haula "His combination of speed, vision and pure skills will be an asset to our organization."
81. Calgary - Sami Vatanen "What this young defensemen lacks in size, he makes up for in competitiveness, fitness and hockey intelligence. He is able to play 30 minutes a game, make a great first pass, quarterback a power play, and be a strong leader in the lockerroom."
82. Philadelphia - Benjamin Casavant "This kid's a gritty goal scorer, who will need to work on his skating, but the determination is there, and we like the fact that he will stick out for his teammates."
83. Pittsburgh - David Savard "In Savard we feel like we get a solid two-way blueliner who has a bright future ahead of him. He's been a riser on our draft ranking list all year long "
84. Vancouver - Kenny Ryan
85. Chicago - Scott Stajcer
86. New Jersey - Jordan Szwarz
87. Washington - Andrei Kuchin "Well we think Andrei is a mystery player in his middle teens he was highly touted as the next Ovechkin but fell in disgrace because of undiscovered problem's we hope he make's the jump to NA next season so we can help him develop into a nice player."
88. Detroit - Alexander Fallstrom "I think it makes total sense for us to pick what we think will develop into the next Tomas Holmstrom. Big, strong, great hockey sense and knack for the net. On top of always playing with tons of energy. What's not to like?"
89. Boston - Andrej Stastny "We decided to go with the BPA at that time. Though we see him more as a left winger right now. Plays hard in both zones, big frame, can score and can use his physical presence. Fits the mold."
90. San Jose - Igor Bobkov