HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

NCAA, European & Juniors discussion

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-02-2009, 03:03 PM
  #51
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.
 
BrooklynRangersFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brooklyn of course
Country: United States
Posts: 11,088
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by we want cup View Post
Freight traaaaaain!
'Zactly.

BrooklynRangersFan is offline  
Old
04-02-2009, 04:44 PM
  #52
Ola
Registered User
 
Ola's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Sweden
Country: Sweden
Posts: 18,944
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by eco's bones View Post
Doyle if he does make it might well fall into the 3rd liner category ala Ryan Callahan who he is slightly bigger than. That seems IMO to be about his top. At this point though it's not a slam dunk that he gets signed. It strikes me that he didn't finish the season quite at 100% health wise and next year he will need to make a big statement. As for guys like Byers, Dupont, Weise they also strike me if they make it as 3rd and 4th liners as well. At this point in time their chances of becoming Rangers are much more realistic than Doyle's. The thing as well though with Byers, Dupont, Weise is they all have size and grit and some puck skills--it's not a reach to see them as third liners who can work the walls and corners and learn to kill penalties and knock in the odd goal here and there. To me the one with the most questions at this point in time (if for no other reason than being at an earlier stage of development) is Doyle. A year from now that assessment might be completely different though.
I think Doyle have a whole diffrent quality level then Byers and Dupont especially, but also in some ways then Callahan.

Doyle is special in that sense, no doubt. He actually reminds somewhat of Alexi Cherepanov in his offensive game. Natrually without the Russian flare. Like he is a player who can score a bunch of goals by just processing things faster then everyone else. I was really suprised when I saw Doyle in that sense; I would say that his abilitys in some small areas are very rare.

But the competition in the hockeyworld right now is really tough. 20 years ago he could have become a Luc Robitaille type of scorer. These days you have to be really well rounded just to stay with the flow in the NHL. Doyle isn't that. His engine isn't top notch. He doesn't have a modern NHL movement scheme so to speak, he takes allot of shortcuts on the ice. Its a small example, but in one game that I saw Doyle was pretty active on the ice, forchecked some et c -- and the hometeam commentators made a comment like "Doyle is really gooing tonight, something we havne't seen all that much this season". (this was like in early december)

Another side with Doyle is the physical aspects. He will never become a Hollweg type of hitter. But he can definitly handle himself and seems like a player who is pretty calm on the ice most of the time, but who really gets gooing when he gets pissed. Someone you don't push around -- he seems to "see red" so to speak.

The bottomline when it comes to Doyle is that he definitly isn't on track to make the NHL. There is no doubts about that. If you take a player like Sanguinetti its easy to tell that if everything goes well, he will play in the NHL, its only a matter of time really and how good he will become. He just needs to get experience and improve a little all over the board. Doyle will never even remotely make the NHL as the type of player he is today, he have to change his game and adopt to a completely diffrent role. But with the amount of hockey he have in him, with the temprament he have and such I wouldn't want to rule out the possibility of him making that transition. I wouldn't.

I think Doyle illustrates the state of the hockeyworld really well. Lets say that Chris Doyle, Wojtek Wolski and Mike Riberio played for a same team. If their team during a practise played 5 on 5 in one zone against one goalie Chris Doyle probably could play on the same level as thoose two. While Wolski and Riberio can skate in the NHL, Doyle probably would just keep up in the AHL -- in normal games. Like a Blair Betts is darn good in 90% of the game of hockey. In 90% of the game of hockey there is probably only like 60 hockeyplayers who are noticeble better then him. No matter how talented you are in the top end abilitys, its thoose 90% that makes or breaks careers. Even 4th lineers in the NHL, and 3rd lineers atleast in the AHL can play at a really high level in thoose 9/10th's of the game -- if you won't cut it in thoose 9/10th, it doesn't matter how talented you are in the last 10th.

Like Callahan I think Doyle have the ability to become a effective NHL player. He can score from some range. He doesn't need allot to work on. He got a heavy shot. He can pass the puck allot better then Cally too. But Doyle "just" needs to get to a level were he can hold his own on like 3rd line in the NHL. Allot needs to be done for him to get there, but I think he potentially have that potential-

When it comes to Byers I would say that allot of pices are there -- but not everything. He isn't especially good in any area -- not compared to a NHL player. A player like Byers can make it playing exactly like he does, without needing to improve much all over the board -- if he is a really good skater. Its easy to point at players in a wide range from guys like Colby Armstrong to players like Antoine Vermette and co -- and find that they are actually really good skaters these days. Its hard though to find a Colby A or Antoine Vermette in the NHL who is just a avg skater, or avg, the avg skater in the NHL today is really fast. A player with the talent level of Byers just needs to have great wheels to make it to the NHL, there are no if's and but's about it. The Alex Giroux's never become successful NHLers...

And Byers probably could improve his skating enough. I don't think he got any intangible thats holding him back. It will take extremely hard work et c, but thats no news. However, a major knee injury isn't exactly what the doctor would prescribe...

Dale Weise doesn't have a ton of hockey in him. He is very 1-dimensional.

I once played with a pretty gifted finn who kind of was a failure. He loved to critizise every hockeyplayer. And every know and then he called players he saw on his own team or on the opposition for "the train" (in finnish). I didn't really understand him and asked about it -- like a train to me sounded pretty positive. Like hard to stop and what not. He answeared something like "you can set your watch after watching him play, he doesn't read the ice and does the same things all the time".

I would say that Weise is a typical train. But he is really good at what he does best. He is kind of like Dubinsky and Korpikoski in that sense. Like Dubinsky does some things well offensivly, he do them so good that it doesn't really matter if he plays in the AHL or NHL -- he will succed with them. I think it will be the same with Korpikoski down the line. Like there are plenty of examples of players who gets their pts in the AHL from stickhandling eights around D's and like scores 90 pts, but when they get to the NHL they can't beat a single D and scores 0 pts and are sent down. With playeres like Dubinsky and Korpikoski I think you natrually always can shave of 20% from their pts totals in the NHL compared to the AHL, but not much more.

Its kind of the same with Weise, like he will never become a complete AHL player, and if he played in the ECHL he wouldn't be a dominant player either. But he could probably today step into the NHL and manage to drive the puck to the net and create chances once in a while. He isn't burying em in the AHL so he sure wouldn't in the NHL either -- but he would probably stand out once in a while atleast.

And from my point of view, thats the real diffrence between a Dale Weise and Carl Hagelin. Like Gordie Clarke could call Dale Weise to his office and say - "look at Antonine Vermette. This is his test results. He squats x lbs and runs the quickness tests in x seconds. If you can get to his level in thoose areas you could make the NHL as a 4th line checker". Because if he could just improve his speed and strength enough he could do in the NHL exactly the same things as he does now in the AHL. If Weise could do that in 2-3 years he would get his feets wet and every incentive to improve would be within grasp. He would gain a ton of confidence and also get the opertunity to play with and against great players. That always helps players develop. Look at a Kirk Maltby -- he took that route. There are many other examples.

But what could Gordie Clarke tell Carl Hagelin if he called him into his office? He is 5'10 and 170 lbs, so becomming a checker would always be tough. "Carl if you improve in every single area you could become a 2nd line player".

I wouldn't rule out Hagelin as a prospect, I haven't seen him in over a year. Hagelin will become a good hockeyplayer -- no doubt. He is not like a Zabrosky or Skokan who just don't have the gods. Hagelin can skate really well. He can handle the puck at high speed. Stuff like that. But when I saw him the last time I had a very hard time figuring out where he could fit in on a NHL team. He isn't "that" good at all in any area really.

Brodie Dupont is really strong on the puck. He is half smart and sees the ice et c. He is decent in the attacking zone.

But when I saw him last season it was very obvious that he needed allot of work. He was very very raw. But thats not all that negative, allot can happend over a summer at that age. Though when I've seen him this season he have moved allong -- but he haven't taken any giant steps at all really. Not like a Dubinsky did at the same age for example. Not even like a Greg Moore.

I would say that Dupont is miles away, really miles away. But the fact that he is so raw speaks to his advantage -- like the more raw and flawed you are, the easier it is to take thoose first big steps. With a Dupont allot can happend in a short period of time. But the fact that all that much didn't happend this summer defintly isn't promising. Sometimes you need a season in the pro's to really grasp what needs to be done. But while Dupont have improved some -- he is still living on his strengths in the AHL basically, and many of his pts comes from his enviorment. Like in the summer he got to a level where he could keep up with the play in the AHL, which let him play to his strengths. His strengths in the NHL wouldn't achive much as it is, and the step he would have to take overall to be able to stay with the flow in the NHL is very big.

If someone gave me 1000 to 1 (or is it the other way around? You get what I mean ) that Dupont would make the NHL I am not sure I would spare a buck...

Ola is offline  
Old
04-02-2009, 04:57 PM
  #53
SupersonicMonkey*
DROP THE PUCK
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: USA
Country: United States
Posts: 16,230
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynRangersFan View Post
Grachev back in action tonight.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oc3HVy8ekNE#t=00m22s

EDIT - thanks for trying to help Trxjw. If you click on the link it forwards to the relevant point in the video (22 sec in). Don't seem to be able to make the embedded video work that way though.
lol... i like that commercial.

SupersonicMonkey* is offline  
Old
04-02-2009, 05:38 PM
  #54
eco's bones
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Elmira NY
Country: United States
Posts: 14,180
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ola View Post
I think Doyle have a whole diffrent quality level then Byers and Dupont especially, but also in some ways then Callahan.

Doyle is special in that sense, no doubt. He actually reminds somewhat of Alexi Cherepanov in his offensive game. Natrually without the Russian flare. Like he is a player who can score a bunch of goals by just processing things faster then everyone else. I was really suprised when I saw Doyle in that sense; I would say that his abilitys in some small areas are very rare.

But the competition in the hockeyworld right now is really tough. 20 years ago he could have become a Luc Robitaille type of scorer. These days you have to be really well rounded just to stay with the flow in the NHL. Doyle isn't that. His engine isn't top notch. He doesn't have a modern NHL movement scheme so to speak, he takes allot of shortcuts on the ice. Its a small example, but in one game that I saw Doyle was pretty active on the ice, forchecked some et c -- and the hometeam commentators made a comment like "Doyle is really gooing tonight, something we havne't seen all that much this season". (this was like in early december)

Another side with Doyle is the physical aspects. He will never become a Hollweg type of hitter. But he can definitly handle himself and seems like a player who is pretty calm on the ice most of the time, but who really gets gooing when he gets pissed. Someone you don't push around -- he seems to "see red" so to speak.

The bottomline when it comes to Doyle is that he definitly isn't on track to make the NHL. There is no doubts about that. If you take a player like Sanguinetti its easy to tell that if everything goes well, he will play in the NHL, its only a matter of time really and how good he will become. He just needs to get experience and improve a little all over the board. Doyle will never even remotely make the NHL as the type of player he is today, he have to change his game and adopt to a completely diffrent role. But with the amount of hockey he have in him, with the temprament he have and such I wouldn't want to rule out the possibility of him making that transition. I wouldn't.

I think Doyle illustrates the state of the hockeyworld really well. Lets say that Chris Doyle, Wojtek Wolski and Mike Riberio played for a same team. If their team during a practise played 5 on 5 in one zone against one goalie Chris Doyle probably could play on the same level as thoose two. While Wolski and Riberio can skate in the NHL, Doyle probably would just keep up in the AHL -- in normal games. Like a Blair Betts is darn good in 90% of the game of hockey. In 90% of the game of hockey there is probably only like 60 hockeyplayers who are noticeble better then him. No matter how talented you are in the top end abilitys, its thoose 90% that makes or breaks careers. Even 4th lineers in the NHL, and 3rd lineers atleast in the AHL can play at a really high level in thoose 9/10th's of the game -- if you won't cut it in thoose 9/10th, it doesn't matter how talented you are in the last 10th.

Like Callahan I think Doyle have the ability to become a effective NHL player. He can score from some range. He doesn't need allot to work on. He got a heavy shot. He can pass the puck allot better then Cally too. But Doyle "just" needs to get to a level were he can hold his own on like 3rd line in the NHL. Allot needs to be done for him to get there, but I think he potentially have that potential-

When it comes to Byers I would say that allot of pices are there -- but not everything. He isn't especially good in any area -- not compared to a NHL player. A player like Byers can make it playing exactly like he does, without needing to improve much all over the board -- if he is a really good skater. Its easy to point at players in a wide range from guys like Colby Armstrong to players like Antoine Vermette and co -- and find that they are actually really good skaters these days. Its hard though to find a Colby A or Antoine Vermette in the NHL who is just a avg skater, or avg, the avg skater in the NHL today is really fast. A player with the talent level of Byers just needs to have great wheels to make it to the NHL, there are no if's and but's about it. The Alex Giroux's never become successful NHLers...

And Byers probably could improve his skating enough. I don't think he got any intangible thats holding him back. It will take extremely hard work et c, but thats no news. However, a major knee injury isn't exactly what the doctor would prescribe...

Dale Weise doesn't have a ton of hockey in him. He is very 1-dimensional.

I once played with a pretty gifted finn who kind of was a failure. He loved to critizise every hockeyplayer. And every know and then he called players he saw on his own team or on the opposition for "the train" (in finnish). I didn't really understand him and asked about it -- like a train to me sounded pretty positive. Like hard to stop and what not. He answeared something like "you can set your watch after watching him play, he doesn't read the ice and does the same things all the time".

I would say that Weise is a typical train. But he is really good at what he does best. He is kind of like Dubinsky and Korpikoski in that sense. Like Dubinsky does some things well offensivly, he do them so good that it doesn't really matter if he plays in the AHL or NHL -- he will succed with them. I think it will be the same with Korpikoski down the line. Like there are plenty of examples of players who gets their pts in the AHL from stickhandling eights around D's and like scores 90 pts, but when they get to the NHL they can't beat a single D and scores 0 pts and are sent down. With playeres like Dubinsky and Korpikoski I think you natrually always can shave of 20% from their pts totals in the NHL compared to the AHL, but not much more.

Its kind of the same with Weise, like he will never become a complete AHL player, and if he played in the ECHL he wouldn't be a dominant player either. But he could probably today step into the NHL and manage to drive the puck to the net and create chances once in a while. He isn't burying em in the AHL so he sure wouldn't in the NHL either -- but he would probably stand out once in a while atleast.

And from my point of view, thats the real diffrence between a Dale Weise and Carl Hagelin. Like Gordie Clarke could call Dale Weise to his office and say - "look at Antonine Vermette. This is his test results. He squats x lbs and runs the quickness tests in x seconds. If you can get to his level in thoose areas you could make the NHL as a 4th line checker". Because if he could just improve his speed and strength enough he could do in the NHL exactly the same things as he does now in the AHL. If Weise could do that in 2-3 years he would get his feets wet and every incentive to improve would be within grasp. He would gain a ton of confidence and also get the opertunity to play with and against great players. That always helps players develop. Look at a Kirk Maltby -- he took that route. There are many other examples.

But what could Gordie Clarke tell Carl Hagelin if he called him into his office? He is 5'10 and 170 lbs, so becomming a checker would always be tough. "Carl if you improve in every single area you could become a 2nd line player".

I wouldn't rule out Hagelin as a prospect, I haven't seen him in over a year. Hagelin will become a good hockeyplayer -- no doubt. He is not like a Zabrosky or Skokan who just don't have the gods. Hagelin can skate really well. He can handle the puck at high speed. Stuff like that. But when I saw him the last time I had a very hard time figuring out where he could fit in on a NHL team. He isn't "that" good at all in any area really.

Brodie Dupont is really strong on the puck. He is half smart and sees the ice et c. He is decent in the attacking zone.

But when I saw him last season it was very obvious that he needed allot of work. He was very very raw. But thats not all that negative, allot can happend over a summer at that age. Though when I've seen him this season he have moved allong -- but he haven't taken any giant steps at all really. Not like a Dubinsky did at the same age for example. Not even like a Greg Moore.

I would say that Dupont is miles away, really miles away. But the fact that he is so raw speaks to his advantage -- like the more raw and flawed you are, the easier it is to take thoose first big steps. With a Dupont allot can happend in a short period of time. But the fact that all that much didn't happend this summer defintly isn't promising. Sometimes you need a season in the pro's to really grasp what needs to be done. But while Dupont have improved some -- he is still living on his strengths in the AHL basically, and many of his pts comes from his enviorment. Like in the summer he got to a level where he could keep up with the play in the AHL, which let him play to his strengths. His strengths in the NHL wouldn't achive much as it is, and the step he would have to take overall to be able to stay with the flow in the NHL is very big.

If someone gave me 1000 to 1 (or is it the other way around? You get what I mean ) that Dupont would make the NHL I am not sure I would spare a buck...
As usual--very insightful commenting Ola. A kind of thought on Dupont. Last year 22 points in 66 games--this year he's almost doubled that total in 74 games. It seems though also he's played more on the top lines this year but it does seem though he might not be ready for another couple years he is conitinuing to make progress. Shots on goal or even shooting % can also be an indicator on progress being made. A player like Byers might not get a lot of shots but his shooting % is rather high. I don't think he has a laser of a shot so it tells me he gets to the net. An example of how shots can be an indicator--someone like Dawes would put up 250-300 shots a year in Hartford but would struggled getting shots at the NHL level. Still forwards at the AHL level if you're looking at them being more than goons have got to show they can get opportunities at that level and with experience increase those opportunities.

eco's bones is offline  
Old
04-02-2009, 06:30 PM
  #55
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.
 
BrooklynRangersFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brooklyn of course
Country: United States
Posts: 11,088
vCash: 500
Grachev with a goal already.

BrooklynRangersFan is offline  
Old
04-02-2009, 06:31 PM
  #56
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat
 
wolfgaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 12,381
vCash: 500
Grachev scored 4 minutes into the game!

1. BRA Grachev, (5) (Albert, Hodgson), 3:57

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/s...?game_id=15939


wolfgaze is offline  
Old
04-02-2009, 06:39 PM
  #57
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.
 
BrooklynRangersFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brooklyn of course
Country: United States
Posts: 11,088
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze View Post
Grachev scored 4 minutes into the game!

1. BRA Grachev, (5) (Albert, Hodgson), 3:57

http://www.ontariohockeyleague.com/s...?game_id=15939

Nyah, nyah - beat ya.



BrooklynRangersFan is offline  
Old
04-02-2009, 06:46 PM
  #58
blueliner94
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 130
vCash: 500
Oh yea well he also got an assist

blueliner94 is offline  
Old
04-02-2009, 06:47 PM
  #59
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat
 
wolfgaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 12,381
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynRangersFan View Post
Nyah, nyah - beat ya.


My post was more informative and had a better presentation.

wolfgaze is offline  
Old
04-02-2009, 08:15 PM
  #60
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat
 
wolfgaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 12,381
vCash: 500
Game over... Brampton wins 3-0.... Outshoot the Majors 44-21!!!

wolfgaze is offline  
Old
04-02-2009, 08:18 PM
  #61
ECL
Very slippery slope
 
ECL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: New Jersey
Country: United States
Posts: 81,435
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to ECL
3 Rangers prospects in the HF Top 50 prospects Spring edition.

AA, MDZ, and Grachev.

Sanguinetti gets absolutely shafted, though.

__________________
"Of course giving Sather cap space is like giving teenagers whiskey and car keys." - SBOB
"Watching Sather build a team is like watching a blind man with no fingers trying to put together an elaborate puzzle." - Shadowtron
I still think there should be a section of people at MSG behind the visiting bench, in curly wigs, and dark rimmed glasses, calling themselves the Pidtophiles. - Zamboner
ECL is offline  
Old
04-02-2009, 09:08 PM
  #62
lucky13
Iron Chic
 
lucky13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: selden...L.I.
Country: United States
Posts: 707
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
3 Rangers prospects in the HF Top 50 prospects Spring edition.

AA, MDZ, and Grachev.

Sanguinetti gets absolutely shafted, though.
sangs is old news now....... BUST!!!!!

lucky13 is offline  
Old
04-02-2009, 09:26 PM
  #63
Inferno
HFB Partner
 
Inferno's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Country: United States
Posts: 21,149
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky13 View Post
sangs is old news now....... BUST!!!!!
ill be sure to tell him that, lol.

Im going to be interviewing him soon, just waiting on official permission from the Rangers so I can do it.

Inferno is offline  
Old
04-02-2009, 09:37 PM
  #64
lucky13
Iron Chic
 
lucky13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: selden...L.I.
Country: United States
Posts: 707
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno272 View Post
ill be sure to tell him that, lol.

Im going to be interviewing him soon, just waiting on official permission from the Rangers so I can do it.
that should be your lead into the interview.....haha

good luck ........ and be sure to let us know when its up

lucky13 is offline  
Old
04-02-2009, 10:17 PM
  #65
ColonialsHockey10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 10,041
vCash: 500
The thing is that Sanguinetti's 39 points in the 2nd hardest league in north america is much more impressive than del zotto's ppg in the OHL. Not saying that MDZ doesn't deserve to be up there, but I'm scratching my head at why he's ranked ahead. Bobby's further ahead in development and has a ton of potential, maybe not as much, but they both top out at first pairing ppqb.

ColonialsHockey10 is offline  
Old
04-03-2009, 11:08 AM
  #66
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.
 
BrooklynRangersFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brooklyn of course
Country: United States
Posts: 11,088
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonathan. View Post
3 Rangers prospects in the HF Top 50 prospects Spring edition.

AA, MDZ, and Grachev.

Sanguinetti gets absolutely shafted, though.
Link?

BrooklynRangersFan is offline  
Old
04-03-2009, 11:30 AM
  #67
squishy
Registered User
 
squishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,149
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrooklynRangersFan View Post
Link?
http://www.hockeysfuture.com/article...pring20092650/

squishy is offline  
Old
04-03-2009, 11:44 AM
  #68
BrooklynRangersFan
Change is good.
 
BrooklynRangersFan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Brooklyn of course
Country: United States
Posts: 11,088
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by squishy View Post
Thanks, Squish - I actually found it a moment after I posted that.

Mark my words, Grachev will be in the top 10 next year.

BrooklynRangersFan is offline  
Old
04-03-2009, 11:46 AM
  #69
Colt Seavers
Registered User
 
Colt Seavers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 544
vCash: 500
I'm debating making the hour + long transit trek to Mississauga to watch Grachev play tonight. I really wanna see him but it's a bit of a haul.
Ack.

Colt Seavers is offline  
Old
04-03-2009, 11:48 AM
  #70
FLYLine24
The Mac Truck
 
FLYLine24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: NY
Country: United States
Posts: 32,364
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt Seavers View Post
I'm debating making the hour + long transit trek to Mississauga to watch Grachev play tonight. I really wanna see him but it's a bit of a haul.
Ack.
I think you should

Then you can give us a nice recap on how he played...we will all be very grateful

FLYLine24 is offline  
Old
04-03-2009, 11:53 AM
  #71
Colt Seavers
Registered User
 
Colt Seavers's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 544
vCash: 500
Yeah, I just might. It doesn't seem too outrageous to make it out there...subway, bus & a short walk to the rink.
If I go, I'll be sure to give a big recap!

Colt Seavers is offline  
Old
04-03-2009, 03:37 PM
  #72
Cherepanisimov
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 2,181
vCash: 500






Cherepanisimov is offline  
Old
04-03-2009, 05:51 PM
  #73
wolfgaze
Interesting Cat
 
wolfgaze's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 12,381
vCash: 500
Where do I go to order OHL games?

I went to OntarioHockeyLeague.com but I can't find a link to order the game so I can watch it streamed on my PC....

wolfgaze is offline  
Old
04-03-2009, 05:55 PM
  #74
Burlington Bomb 26
Louie Louie Oh oh
 
Burlington Bomb 26's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Green Mountain State
Country: United States
Posts: 16,615
vCash: 500
I'm thinking about getting a Grachev jersey. Where do I go to get one?

Burlington Bomb 26 is offline  
Old
04-03-2009, 05:58 PM
  #75
squishy
Registered User
 
squishy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 4,149
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfgaze View Post
Where do I go to order OHL games?

I went to OntarioHockeyLeague.com but I can't find a link to order the game so I can watch it streamed on my PC....
http://livestream.ontariohockeyleague.com/

squishy is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2015 All Rights Reserved.