HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Markov : 3 weeks? , Schneider: with team on road trip

Closed Thread

Old
04-07-2009, 12:15 AM
Whitesnake
Habs of steel

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NHLcrazy View Post
lol ya he's on the trip...he's part of the team and will be there for support...he's just not going on vacation to the Bahamas and leave his teammates with 3 games to go in the season!
Do you mean like what Sergei K is doing...

Old
04-07-2009, 12:18 AM
Hackett
HF Needs Feeny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clumsyhab View Post
But cops are waiting for him at the airport
hehe

well played sir

Old
04-07-2009, 12:32 AM
Stormrider451

WHAT IN THE HECK IS GOING ON?! I HAVE BOTH SCHNEIDER AND MARKOV ON MY FANTASY LEAGUE! I DROPPED SCHNEIDER ALREADY AND HAVE MARKOV SET TO BE DROPPED FOR A WAIVER PICK TOMMOROW! MAN IF THESE RDS PPL GOT THIS WRONG IM GOING TO SEND THEM ONE HELL OF A RANT. IM IN THE FINALS HERE!! NOW I CANT FIND ANYTHING ON THIS ON THE RDS WEBSITE. DID THEY TAKE BACK THEIR COMMENTS ON THE 3WEEKS FOR MARKOV AND SEASON FOR SCHNEIDER?!

Old
04-07-2009, 12:33 AM
ashtraygirl

i'm not sure who I hate more right now - rds or Grabovski.

Old
04-07-2009, 12:35 AM
Slick Nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormrider451 View Post
WHAT IN THE HECK IS GOING ON?! I HAVE BOTH SCHNEIDER AND MARKOV ON MY FANTASY LEAGUE! I DROPPED SCHNEIDER ALREADY AND HAVE MARKOV SET TO BE DROPPED FOR A WAIVER PICK TOMMOROW! MAN IF THESE RDS PPL GOT THIS WRONG IM GOING TO SEND THEM ONE HELL OF A RANT. IM IN THE FINALS HERE!! NOW I CANT FIND ANYTHING ON THIS ON THE RDS WEBSITE. DID THEY TAKE BACK THEIR COMMENTS ON THE 3WEEKS FOR MARKOV AND SEASON FOR SCHNEIDER?!
You're an insult to real Habs fans.

Please go away.

Old
04-07-2009, 12:36 AM
Verdun

Quote:
I think you have your Caps Lock on.

Old
04-07-2009, 12:36 AM
Dripper

vCash: 999
Quote:
No, and they won't.

It's just Gainey not willing to confirm anything. Don't expect any of them to play the last 3 games, especially if we win tomorrow.

Old
04-07-2009, 12:38 AM
Stormrider451

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verdun View Post
I think you have your Caps Lock on.
Thanks for noticing but I actually held shift throughout the whole post

Old
04-07-2009, 12:42 AM
CaptainKelowna

Wow...No one said it yet.

MORAL VICTORY!!!

Old
04-07-2009, 01:14 AM
FlyingKostitsyn

Quote:
You'd be amazed if you knew how little we care about your fantasy league. We are more concerned about, you know, the team we love, its players and the post-season.

Old
04-07-2009, 01:28 AM
Stormrider451

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingKostitsyn View Post
You'd be amazed if you knew how little we care about your fantasy league. We are more concerned about, you know, the team we love, its players and the post-season.
Ud be amazed as to how little interest I have on seeking ur interest in my fantasy team. I am here to seek info, but thx for taking time and replying to my post.

Old
04-07-2009, 02:07 AM
Analyzer
#WeAreBoston

Quote:

Old
04-07-2009, 02:44 AM
Kriss E

Quote:
Originally Posted by zx81 View Post
What the heck is going?..

The hockey related Media in Mtl this season is really trying to be the worse Media in the world.

Whether the RDS story is true, or the corus observations are. They should all shut up before getting confirmation from the Habs.

This is pathetic.

Old
04-07-2009, 02:45 AM
bunjay

i think you guys should save some of the melodramatics until AFTER you see what happens. people have been known to step up after an injury to a star player, after all. what i see happening is the rest of your defense playing extremely conservative, with all the forwards playing with less of a gap on the breakout. you will not be able to rely on the PP to be as effective so players will be doing a lot of dump-and-chase, and the emphasis will be on shooting ASAP and crashing the net for garbage goals to avoid odd man rush turnovers.

Old
04-07-2009, 02:48 AM
Kriss E

Quote:

Old
04-07-2009, 03:28 AM
Garo

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunjay View Post
i think you guys should save some of the melodramatics until AFTER you see what happens. people have been known to step up after an injury to a star player, after all. what i see happening is the rest of your defense playing extremely conservative, with all the forwards playing with less of a gap on the breakout. you will not be able to rely on the PP to be as effective so players will be doing a lot of dump-and-chase, and the emphasis will be on shooting ASAP and crashing the net for garbage goals to avoid odd man rush turnovers.
So they're going to play a style they haven't been able to do successfully in years? Awesome.

Old
04-07-2009, 09:05 AM
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis

I think we have other on-going Markov/Schneider status threads...

Closed Thread