HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Nashville Predators
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

"This Is It" - 04.10.09 - Nashville @ Minnesota

Old
04-11-2009, 11:54 AM
a79krgm

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to a79krgm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnashville View Post
I hear ya. Who celebrates an Empty net goal like that??? He acted as if it was a overtime game winner in game 7 goal. Hell Patrick Cote could have scored on an empty net breakaway.
I have to agree with you even though I'm a Wild fan. I don't care for that at all. Clutterbuck's head and mouth have been growing exponentially since we first called him up from the minors.

One the same note... I can tell you that I also didn't care for Tootoo's "Avery like" gesturing of the fans who were really more interested in cheering for their team than yelling at him.

a79krgm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2009, 12:20 PM
Paranoid Android
ERMAHGERD

Quote:
Originally Posted by a79krgm View Post
I have to agree with you even though I'm a Wild fan. I don't care for that at all. Clutterbuck's head and mouth have been growing exponentially since we first called him up from the minors.

One the same note... I can tell you that I also didn't care for Tootoo's "Avery like" gesturing of the fans who were really more interested in cheering for their team than yelling at him.
I agree. I am 100% against taunting fans. Both Clutterbuck and Tootoo need to act like professionals.

Paranoid Android is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2009, 04:13 PM
darth5
Rowsdower!

Toots stepped over the line with his gesticulating. Not like he was effective last night, show some class.

darth5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2009, 05:06 PM
Gnashville
Never trade Weber

Quote:
Originally Posted by a79krgm View Post
I didn't see what tootoo did

Was he taunting the fans??? If so then Trotz should have took action. That should not happened and I hope he gets punished by the team.

Last edited by Gnashville: 04-11-2009 at 09:51 PM.
Gnashville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2009, 05:13 PM
Enoch
This is my boomstick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gnashville View Post
I didn't see what tootoo did

Was he taunting the fans??? If so then Trotz should have took action. That should not happened and I hope he gets punished by the team.
Yeah, he taunted the fans (moron). The whole team let the officiating (which was unfortunately bad) get the best of them.

04-12-2009, 09:16 PM
jstreet

vCash: 50
you guys are crazy or have bad memories.

Tootoo gestured, which he probably shouldnt have done. But if you think he did that just because the Wild fans were cheering for their team extra loud and he didnt like it, you are kidding yourself.

Either that or it just so happened that the entire arena cheered for their team extra loud every time Tootoo touched the puck, and the cheering sounding eerily similair to boos.

anyway, it was stupid, it would have been less pathetic if we werent being dominated at the time.

Clutterbuck really thinks he is something.

jstreet is offline   Reply With Quote