HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Lines vs Boston

Old
04-12-2009, 07:25 AM
HotHabsFan*

vCash: 500
trust me BGL will play every game in the Boston series, point finale.

HotHabsFan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2009, 07:27 AM
Dripper

vCash: 205
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsrock60 View Post
When does Boullion come back? He could be useful against the Bruins.
Last I've heard he tried skating Wednesday and stopped after 10 minutes because he felt pain in his groin. I wouldn't count on him in the first round TBH.

Dripper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2009, 08:10 AM
Alex HABensky

Quote:
Originally Posted by HotHabsFan View Post
trust me BGL will play every game in the Boston series, point finale.
Hope, he will.. I also hope he will KO Lucy with a good punch in his dworf-alike face for what he did to Komisarek in the last game.. (Ruins fans really believe that it was a classy gesture..- poor people). Never be polite with goons, its worthless. They will never understand this.. In their neanderthal-like mind its just a weakness. Its strange, Lucic - is a good, intense player, but sometimes, besides his 6 4" he reminds me a dworf - the way he moves, expression on his face etc... kinda Domi seed..
Why the fans, in general, look like their teams? Detroit - classy team, classy fans. Boston - goon team, goon fans. Leafs - ... ok.. I didn't see on the Habs board the satifsfaction close to orgasm of injuring or beating the crap out of the opposite team's players... Good reserch project, besides...

Last edited by Alex HABensky: 04-12-2009 at 08:21 AM.
Alex HABensky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2009, 08:20 AM
HotHabsFan*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex HABensky View Post
Hope, he will.. I also hope he will KO Lucy with a good punch in his dworf-alike face for what he did to Komisarek in the last game.. (Ruins fans really believe that it was a classy gesture..- poor people). Its strange, Lucic - is a good, intense player, but sometimes, besides his 6 4" he reminds me a dworf - the way he moves, expression on his face etc... kinda Domi seed..
Why the fans, in general, look like their teams? Detroit - classy team, classy fans. Boston - goon team, goon fans. Leafs - ... ok.. I didn't see on the Habs board the satifsfaction close to orgasm of injuring or beating the crap out of the opposite team's players... Good reserch project, besides...
Its an age thing, the average age on HF in the Ruins board is 15. Not to hard to understand. Be happy with Lucy, he gave us the point we needed by jumping Komi from behind, he is an idiot.

HotHabsFan* is offline   Reply With Quote