HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Arizona Coyotes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Jokinen, 3rd rounder to Calgary for Lombardi, Prust, 1st rounder

Old
04-01-2009, 11:59 PM
Jake16

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaizen View Post
It was in fact a 2nd rounder but there was then some additional dealing surrounding the second round pick(s).

Here's a great link someone provided earlier.

http://www.prosportstransactions.com...y/DraftTrades/
That's a cool site with the WHA drafts on there too. Betcha didn't know that Mike Bossy was a 5th round draft choice of the Indianapolis Racers in 1977.

Jake16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2009, 12:09 AM
BigJCaRoach
I howl

Quote:
Originally Posted by k1llua View Post
That's pretty much what I expect. I just dislike the insinuation that being like Reinprecht is somehow some horrible fate that should be avoided.
Not what I meant. I like Reinprecht. I meant this last stretch of the season with Lombardi looking like a point-per-game player isn't accurate. Looks good now. Fast skater. Seems to have chemistry with his line mates, but he will have a ceiling to his point production when he is here for a full season. (my guess is around 50 points)

Who's to say he won't be misused or that he won't find his way into TGO's dog house and be a healthy scratch a la Rhino?

BigJCaRoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-02-2009, 01:00 AM
yakko

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJCaRoach View Post
Who's to say he won't be misused or that he won't find his way into TGO's dog house and be a healthy scratch a la Rhino?
Who's to say that about anybody on the Coyotes with Gretzky as coach?

yakko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2009, 05:30 PM
RR

Canucks just clinched the Northwest. If Flames don't make the Conference finals, do you think we get their 1st this year? I don't. If it's lower than 25 I think they keep it, telling their fans they expect better next season.

RR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-11-2009, 08:32 PM
PHX FireBirds18

I'm thinking Chicago upsets Calgary, which would make things interesting for sure.

PHX FireBirds18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-12-2009, 12:29 PM
TeamTippett
Formally TeamTurris

Quote:
Originally Posted by yotes2009 View Post
Canucks just clinched the Northwest. If Flames don't make the Conference finals, do you think we get their 1st this year? I don't. If it's lower than 25 I think they keep it, telling their fans they expect better next season.
who knows if CAL will opt this or next yr. If I was CAL I would cough it up this year, only because their is always that risk your riddled with injuries and for what ever reason stink next year and loose out on an even lower pick. Were begining to see parody in this league (i.e. St Louis, Columbus, even Florida knocking thins yr), ala the NFL, you can't be so sure that you will be back to the promise land next year as you were this year. Unless your Detroit,

TeamTippett is offline   Reply With Quote