HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Price: "I wanted to remind them that booing players don't always help"

Old
04-24-2009, 02:30 AM
Tray4Adams

vCash: 500
I feel pressure when I'm playing road hockey with and against a bunch of stoned and drunk men. I feel like **** when I give up a goal. I can only imagine what it feels like to be Carey.

Tray4Adams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2009, 06:05 AM
Mathletic

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprez View Post
Some ppl forgot he's a ****ing human.With emotion and all the packages.It's like being bullied in school by the entire class and after you wonder why the bullied kids cry in a corner.

He's down here on the ice while 21000 ppl watch his every movement.Put yourself in his shoes one sec.Thefanbase in Montreal getting worse and worse..

Seriously ... it's seem every ex-bullies goes to the bell center.They should do a IQ check before allowing someone to enter.
cry me a ****ing river

so is Halak and nobody stood up for him in the organization. Price had no business in nets.

Mathletic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2009, 06:30 AM
Jeffrey

vCash: 50
Send a message via MSN to Jeffrey
Quote:
Originally Posted by FSU Seminoles View Post
cry me a ****ing river

so is Halak and nobody stood up for him in the organization. Price had no business in nets.
I think its pretty clear that Price has more upside.

IMO he needs a better coach and system for him to suceed.

Halak is a great goaltender but his movement and change of direction aren't as smooth as price, his puck control is not at Price level, his size doesn't help and his rebound control is sometimes off.

I know you could say the same negatives about Price but IMO his problems is in his head and coaching. How many pucks that goes by him are either deflected pucks or he never ever saw it or evev sometimes at his feet. IMO puck sighting is his most prominent weakness and he needs to correct it. IMO a change of goalie coach is in order (what about François Allaire? he seems to have done a real good job with Hiller). Oh also a better defensive system that force the shooting from the outside and not let the shot from the point goes through could help.

Jeffrey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2009, 07:29 AM
Roots73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarmusch View Post
I did not Boo at all yesterday...
But when Price trow his arms in air, I was out of my mind. It was painful. The team I love just told me too Puck Off.
Well then his jesture was not directed at you. He stated that he reacted to those who booed him incessantly.

As a fan, it's an obligation to support the club. But to quote Mike Tyson..."If you don't like what you're hearing...turn off your station." If you don't like what you're watching, just get up and leave. Displays like that last game only serve as a giant warning to any player who might consider signing up with Montreal to just stay the hell away.

So not only do the higher taxes and the massive media mircoscope over the city work against the franchise, now you got overzealous fans ready slice and dice you up when things go south. Yeah, we'll draw lots of talent with this environment.

Roots73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2009, 08:10 AM
CanadienErrant*

Price is slow as molasses... Has no glove, and is always on his knees... What a style !

CanadienErrant* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2009, 10:43 AM
Le depisteur

http://www.corussports.com/canadiens...4-1528551.html

Le depisteur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2009, 11:15 AM
icerocket

Halak isn't a number 1. He is a Mathieu Garon and when you put him in for 65 + games you'll see his true colors.

icerocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2009, 11:21 AM
beowulf
Not a nice guy.

Send a message via MSN to beowulf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garo View Post
Because he thinks he is?
Exactly, go Carey show the ********* up!! Some people need to learn the sport a little. I was very happy with the first half of his season and of course not as much with the second half but I still think he will be a top flight talent in this league for years to come.

beowulf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2009, 11:46 AM
Metropolitsky
Still 4x more cups

Quote:
Originally Posted by FSU Seminoles View Post
cry me a ****ing river

Halak suck anyways

Metropolitsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2009, 11:53 AM
Iwishihadacup

Quote:
Originally Posted by icerocket View Post
Halak isn't a number 1. He is a Mathieu Garon and when you put him in for 65 + games you'll see his true colors.
+1

I just remember everybody *****ing at Halak when he replaced Price when he was hurt in December...

He was so lucky the team still played relatively good because we would have lost big time

Iwishihadacup is offline   Reply With Quote