HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Komi and cie ridiculizing the journalists

Old
04-24-2009, 02:53 PM
Kikizaz

vCash: 500
Did anyone else get chocked up when Koivu said (re: Price), "This kid is going to win a Stanley Cup someday, and hopefully ill be with him when it happens."

I'm at work with a little tear in my eye.

Kikizaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2009, 03:03 PM
Habs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikizaz View Post
Did anyone else get chocked up when Koivu said (re: Price), "This kid is going to win a Stanley Cup someday, and hopefully ill be with him when it happens."

I'm at work with a little tear in my eye.
No, and toughen up a little bit you are making us look bad.

Habs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2009, 03:18 PM
Kikizaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs View Post
No, and toughen up a little bit you are making us look bad.
haha, it's pretty tough to make Habs "fans" look any worse right now.

Kikizaz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2009, 03:19 PM
JHabs
HFB Partner

Send a message via MSN to JHabs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clumsyhab View Post
Did anyone hear about that? I heard that few of the players were mocking the journalists by yelling "meuuuuhhh" when they got in the locker room late this season. CKAC is making a big deal about it and Bergeron wants all of them out next year. Im sure that it was no big deal, but does anyone know who the media are reffering to other than Komi?
CKAC is the biggest joke of a station lol I can't believe this is even worth a thread

JHabs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2009, 03:20 PM
Habs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kikizaz View Post
haha, it's pretty tough to make Habs "fans" look any worse right now.

Habs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2009, 09:48 PM
Spectaculard

Send a message via MSN to Spectaculard
Aint nothing wrong with chedding a few tears here and there.

Spectaculard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2009, 09:56 PM
x-bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raskolnikov76 View Post
I just can't believe HF boards.. it seems like the players are never accountable for anything, it's all the media's fault..

they are paid millions to be professional and most of them didn't act professionnaly at all this year, this is a lack of respect to the organisation, the retired great habs and the fans.

I can't believe the blind love. Those players laughed at you and you keep defending them.

it's because of the media, it's because of the fans, it's because of every thing BUT the players themselves.
It`s because this ''story'' is no big deal but some people are trying to make it a big deal (the media). No one said that they are angels but come on....this is not news worthy for what is suppose to be a ''professional'' radio station. (This was from CKAC right ?)

x-bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2009, 09:59 PM
Thinkbig

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-bob View Post
It`s because this ''story'' is no big deal but some people are trying to make it a big deal (the media). No one said that they are angels but come on....this is not news worthy for what is suppose to be a ''professional'' radio station. (This was from CKAC right ?)
Why is this thread still alive? Let it die.

Thinkbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2009, 10:11 PM
x-bob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thinkbig View Post
Why is this thread still alive? Let it die.
Sorry I just saw it now and I thought that it was new....didn't see that it had gone on 5+ pages

x-bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2009, 10:28 PM
habtastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruwinz37 View Post
It would be a blessing for your team if he signs elsewhere. He is cooked if he has to face Lucic 6x per year. Its in his head. He is going West.
Please, don't even. It goes both ways. The reason you hate him so much is cuz he is the one who competes with your precious hunchback. Don't feed your wild dreams that he's scared of Lucic, cuz he really isn't. Also, why would it be a blessing for the entire team given your argument? You're saying Lucic will play worse against us if Komi is NOT there? That says a lot about him in a good way.

I really hope he stays. He's frustrated me all year, but IMO it was an exception and we will need him in the future. He is a positive in the "team culture" dept.

I really wish Beliveau (who Komi says has had a big impact on him) gives the players a talk about having a bad season here and not to make their decisions based on the disaster that has occured this year. There are really good fans who appreciate the players and who deeply care about this team and who are going to get shafted by the media organizations and individuals as well as the fan who seemed to tick off the players. I will say this, once again, higgins, STOP COMPLAINING ABOUT MONTREAL IN EVERY INTERVIEW. It never ends with this guy. You are not making any friends. Even people who like you are going to feel like you're a spoiled brat who is a self-proclaimed 40-goal scorer and who just can't pull a koivu and tighten the f up when the pressure gets high.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2009, 10:32 PM
Souvenirs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruwinz37 View Post
It would be a blessing for your team if he signs elsewhere. He is cooked if he has to face Lucic 6x per year. Its in his head. He is going West.
Lol. If he signs elsewhere, Lucic is going to be the last reason why.

Souvenirs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2009, 10:36 PM
Thinkbig

Quote:
Originally Posted by x-bob View Post
Sorry I just saw it now and I thought that it was new....didn't see that it had gone on 5+ pages
No, it was new lol. this is such a ridiculous topic that it should die

Thinkbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-24-2009, 10:50 PM
dre2112

You guys are funny. Everyone complains that the medias attack players and make it uncomfortable for them to live and play in Montreal. They complain when the media make up stupid news and rumours.

Now when the players actually bite back on the media, the fans jump on the player for being classless and unprofessional.

What a joke

dre2112 is offline   Reply With Quote