HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Carolina Hurricanes
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Come fail away....ECQF Game 6 Devils @ Canes 7:30

Closed Thread

Old
04-26-2009, 10:53 PM
Cardiac_Canes

vCash: 500
Send a message via MSN to Cardiac_Canes
Ya, that's it. Really couldn't believe what I was seeing when that popped on the screen during the game. Still not sure what to think.

Old
04-26-2009, 10:57 PM
caniac247

My ears are ringing. For those who went, you were fabulous.

Staal's line was just awesome. Devils D had no clue what to do with them. Amazing what happens when Staal has a playmaker on his line. And putting LaRose there, just compliments that line since he'll go in and battle and fight for the puck.

Not sure about Cullens line. Cole isn't looking good. Cullen is looking good and Ruutu is bringing the hits, but I can't quite figure out Cole.

Defense looked good tonight. Hopefully they don't pull a jekyll and hyde and we get this defense on Tuesday.

And can I just say, I am so glad Timmy finally went with Clarkson. I've been waiting for this guy to get a beat down.

Its Game 7 now, its anyones game. Here's hoping the Canes become the first team in this series to win 2 in a row.

Old
04-26-2009, 10:57 PM
RangeRick

Awesome game tonight!!!

I posted a few pics I remembered to take inbetween screaming and forgetting to breathe: http://gallery.raccoonfink.com/v/Ral...ound-1-game-6/

Way to go 'Canes!

Now, let's go play 7!

Old
04-26-2009, 11:48 PM
Gotta Catch Em Staal
The Red Scare of '14

04-27-2009, 12:04 AM
vwg*
Scoring Not Allowed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveG View Post
My only fear right now is that this Devils team comes out for Game 7 of this series like the Canes did in Game 7 of the SCF in 06 after the Oilers embarrassed the Canes in similar fashion in Game 6.
I'm with you there, Dave. I'm afraid that we may have woke the sleeping beast, especially the clutch, HoF goalie they have. But I know the Canes aren't just going to die easily after all the work they've put in to end the season. It will be a hell of a game, that's for sure.

Old
04-27-2009, 12:22 AM
HAPPY HOUR

Nice butt whooping you guys gave the Debbies tonite...

Heres to more of the same on Tues..

Old
04-27-2009, 01:55 AM
Sad King Jimmy
Look up, Hannah

My first ever youtube video

And, since it can't be shown enough:

Old
04-27-2009, 10:16 AM
snakepliskin

outstanding effor for 3 now 6 straight periods--(and my personal attendance winning streak continues!)

also i announce that if we win tomorrow nite i will temporarily be off maurice's
arse

Old
04-27-2009, 11:10 AM
NorthStar4Canes

I'd say that Game more than answers Game 1 of this series, and at the best possible time/way before going up to NJ for the decider. Even the Cane's let-up of intensity in the 3rd period (when the Canes began sweeping at the puck instead of taking the man and the Devs not suprisingly began getting SOGs) until the crease scrum/Gleason fight came at the right time to swing them back into reality, serving as a reminder to play a full 60. They got their heads back into the game with enough time to solidly close it out taking it to them, and not on their heels simply battling for a SO.

My ears are still ringing today...RBC crowd offered GREAT noise/support for our guys to feed on.

Note; it's funny to read other teams' GDTs after being at a game and seeing them complaining/mocking RBC fans for "booing" when, thinking back, all that's happened is Ruutu touched/carried the puck or made a hit. They just still don't get the "RUUUUUUUUUUTUUUUU" thing and that it sounds like booing..

Oh, and for people who don't get or "are disturbed" by the infamous video of some guy horsing around with what's probably his nephew or something in the row in front of him, get over the unfortunate camera-angle would ya? The kid is probably 2 feet away from the guy....or do you think people hitting each other in movies is disturbing and needs an explanation too?

Old
04-27-2009, 11:59 AM
Cardiac_Canes

Send a message via MSN to Cardiac_Canes
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthStar4Canes View Post
Oh, and for people who don't get or "are disturbed" by the infamous video of some guy horsing around with what's probably his nephew or something in the row in front of him, get over the unfortunate camera-angle would ya? The kid is probably 2 feet away from the guy....or do you think people hitting each other in movies is disturbing and needs an explanation too?
No one actually believes what's really happening is that bad, just no one has a clue what is going on and it looks pretty messed up. It was just strange to see it during the game.

Old
04-27-2009, 02:13 PM
Stars99Lobo37
Away Games - 13

Awesome W last night guys! Go get em in Game 7!

Go Canes Go!

Bossier-Shreveport Mudbugs - 1997 to 2011 - WPHL Champions 1998, 1999, 2000 - CHL Champions 2011
Closed Thread