HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Mtl media admitted to be seen by NHL players as "une Joke"/Gong Show/Animals

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
04-28-2009, 12:21 PM
  #26
Bronn
Registered Sellsword
 
Bronn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Highest Bidder
Posts: 10,996
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by la25ecoupe View Post
Heard that on CKAC this morning..



http://www.corussports.com/canadiens...8-1534131.html

At least, some of them admit it..
You reap what you sow

Bronn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 12:28 PM
  #27
Taupy
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 2,857
vCash: 500
François Gagnon is a joke


Taupy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 12:30 PM
  #28
neofury*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal, PQ
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,277
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyfart McGeezax View Post
François Gagnon is a joke

He looks like a modern day frankenstein most of the time (bad photo to use as example)

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 12:32 PM
  #29
number 11
Registered User
 
number 11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 3,909
vCash: 500
throw team990 into the mix of joke media. pj stock gets paid to trash the habs and tries to influence players to leave the team ("if i were carey price, if i were saku koivu etc etc) and today is the official gainey bash-fest on the station.

number 11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 12:36 PM
  #30
Go Habs Go
Registered User
 
Go Habs Go's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Mississauga
Country: Canada
Posts: 4,447
vCash: 500
The Montreal media is not subjective, its plain and simple. Its unprofessional, ignorant, unethical and badly biased. But hey, they've been around for a long time, someone is reading their material. Someone believes them thats why they are still around. Show your displeasure with poor journalism, stop reading, stop mentioning the names of bad journalist, stop making threads about it. Ignore it all from now on and they will slowly disappear. Boycott shows like l'Antichambre. Its literally 45 mins of racism and ignorance anyways.

Go Habs Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 12:38 PM
  #31
Ginu
Registered User
 
Ginu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3,728
vCash: 500
I have sent an email to CTV globe media asking for the contact information of the person in charge of RDS. I will let you all know so we can start being proactive about this.

Ginu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 12:43 PM
  #32
Artyukhin*
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,831
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by la25ecoupe View Post
Heard that on CKAC this morning..



http://www.corussports.com/canadiens...8-1534131.html

At least, some of them admit it..
i said longtime ago there should be a league rule for hockey markets like Montreal who have OVER THE TOP reporting majority of the time .


the Canadiens should demand a yearly DEPOSIT from any media outlet covering the team . anywhere from 500,000 to 2 million

at the end of the season they get the deposit back .

If there is trouble with certian "media" and the storys there "reporting" or players there targeting then the deposit is now revoked(yup they lose it) and maybe the next time "some " of these media would think prior to writing


the street doesn't go both ways which is unfair and is now becoming out of CONTROL ..the media can choose to hack away at any player without any recourse....that needs to change the playing field has to be leveled some what.


also how it "could work"



the $500,000 to 2 million per media outlet is submit to the NHL (league) to be held .

If there is any dispute on certain reporting then the Canadiens can file a complaint to the NHL .Then it would go to a 3rd party to make a judgment if the "media outlet" has stepped out of bounds in reporting .

If it is deemed the media in question has, then they would lose a portion or all of the deposit depending on the mediators decision .

All decisions could be keep confidential i wouldnt really care ,we just need a system to keep some of these media in check .


Last edited by Artyukhin*: 04-28-2009 at 01:05 PM.
Artyukhin* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 01:00 PM
  #33
deandebean
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Gatineau, câlisse
Country: uriname
Posts: 8,963
vCash: 500
Of all the posts I've read on this thread (a VERY interesting one, finally), there's only one guy who got it right: don't blame the media; blame us, the fans.

We are the ones who come on forums like this one to get our daily fix on the Habs. We are the ones who crave ANY tidbit of news, official or not, about the Habs. We are the ones who go nuts when there are trade rumors, draft rumors, etc.

The media gets into it because of us. Nobody else. They would talk 24 hours a day about tennis if tennis was the biggest thing in the province. They would talk 24 hours a day about lawn bowling if it was the biggest ticket in town. But it's the Habs (not even hockey). Serge Savard told me this one day: "This province is not hockey crazy; it's Habs crazy." Big difference.

The Organisation did its best to promote ad nauseam the team. With great success. But on the other side, it got us fans stark mad about the team. So, last season was a reflection on the way us fans act and react. Plain and simple.

The media doesn't force me to watch l'Anti-Chambre. I watch it because it interests me. Big difference, and a difference that some here can't seem to grasp.

All this talk about restraining media people won't get you anywhere. And the Habs organisation won't do it, because they love being the main attraction. From the 45 M $ in profit the team made last year, a large portion of that came from that great passion this province and us fans have for le Club de hockey Canadien inc.

Do I agree that there should be code of conduct for the media? Sure. But you must realize that the problems don't come from the beat writers. They are usually very close to the players and less prone to reveal inside info. It's more the rest of the jungle. The only thing I would suggest to the organisation is to limit the number of press passes to two (excluding photographers) per media. That's about it.

deandebean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 01:04 PM
  #34
DougHarvey
Registered User
 
DougHarvey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Country: Canada
Posts: 679
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhf1 View Post
Well what do you want the media to do? They said it themselves in the article: they talk about the Canadiens all year round because it sells newspapers and gets people in front of their TV. And why does it sell newspapers? Because of the fans' desire for news and gossip about the team. For the media to become comparable to other markets, we would have to have less fans. That doesn't sound like it's going to happen...

People here are always whining about the media, but in fact it's us, the fans, that are the problem! If you owned the Journal de Montréal, would you ever say "hey we're not talking about the Canadiens today, let's give them a break", if you knew you'd sell less newspapers that day?
No, but I wouldnt sneak into a hospital to take pics of and injured player or station myself outside another player's home to see if he is faking an injury or make up supposed stories with Russian sources or cry and scream about "The darkest day in History" or call out your Captain (heart & soul) because he doesnt speak french.

Is that enough reason why ?

DougHarvey is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 01:13 PM
  #35
Artyukhin*
 
Join Date: Oct 2003
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,831
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandebean View Post
Of all the posts I've read on this thread (a VERY interesting one, finally), there's only one guy who got it right: don't blame the media; blame us, the fans.

We are the ones who come on forums like this one to get our daily fix on the Habs. We are the ones who crave ANY tidbit of news, official or not, about the Habs. We are the ones who go nuts when there are trade rumors, draft rumors, etc.

The media gets into it because of us. Nobody else. They would talk 24 hours a day about tennis if tennis was the biggest thing in the province. They would talk 24 hours a day about lawn bowling if it was the biggest ticket in town. But it's the Habs (not even hockey). Serge Savard told me this one day: "This province is not hockey crazy; it's Habs crazy." Big difference.

The Organisation did its best to promote ad nauseam the team. With great success. But on the other side, it got us fans stark mad about the team. So, last season was a reflection on the way us fans act and react. Plain and simple.

The media doesn't force me to watch l'Anti-Chambre. I watch it because it interests me. Big difference, and a difference that some here can't seem to grasp.

All this talk about restraining media people won't get you anywhere. And the Habs organisation won't do it, because they love being the main attraction. From the 45 M $ in profit the team made last year, a large portion of that came from that great passion this province and us fans have for le Club de hockey Canadien inc.

Do I agree that there should be code of conduct for the media? Sure. But you must realize that the problems don't come from the beat writers. They are usually very close to the players and less prone to reveal inside info. It's more the rest of the jungle. The only thing I would suggest to the organisation is to limit the number of press passes to two (excluding photographers) per media. That's about it.
i still say money is the way to get control here.


If your media (any media) wanting access to Montreal Canadiens or wanting to write 1 word about Montreal Canadiens to publish to sell in newspapers on TV or TV Shows then you(or your employer) need to submit a CASH deposit to the Montreal CANADIENS or NHL on or before Sept 1st .



Then your free to write your stories BUT also you step out of line with some TABLOID JOURNALISM then say good by to some or ALL of your deposit and if extreme enough, your pass to the team is revoked .If the team has no problem with you then your deposit is 100% refunded


I agree not all journalist are the problem, but its only taking a few here to really upset the apple cart EVERY YEAR and this year was one of the WORST i seen for insane media journalism (if you can call it that) and once again cements the city across the league as a place for most players NOT TO PLAY due to "media"


Last edited by Artyukhin*: 04-28-2009 at 01:20 PM.
Artyukhin* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 01:22 PM
  #36
Goldthorpe
Meditating Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,426
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandebean View Post
Of all the posts I've read on this thread (a VERY interesting one, finally), there's only one guy who got it right: don't blame the media; blame us, the fans.
It makes perfect sense, except that it's completely unrealistic.

You can't ask millions of fans of changing their behavior - it won't work for very obvious reasons. Especially when these fans get their information from the same news sources who don't cooperate to tone down their comments.

On the other hand, it is much, much, much more realistic to ask the comparatively much, much, much smaller sport medias to tone down their message. THAT has a real chance to work, because the habs have real, tangible sticks and carrots to dangle in order for such a things to work.

The number one rule of problem solving is: the persons responsible to fix the problem must have the capability to do it. The blame can be spread everywhere, but assuming we're past that and we're looking for a solution, it must come from the media. There's simply no other possibilities.

Allow me to finish with a clumsy comparison: the Ruwanda genocide was encouraged, in part, by radio personalities on the ground. These talking heads spread a message of hate for months before the begining of the murders and many were accused of inciting hate and genocide after the facts. Everybody understood that even though they didn't directly participate in the murders, they certainly deserved a fair share of the blame because they do have an important influence on their listeners.

Goldthorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 01:33 PM
  #37
la25ecoupe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,595
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lhf1 View Post
Well what do you want the media to do? They said it themselves in the article: they talk about the Canadiens all year round because it sells newspapers and gets people in front of their TV. And why does it sell newspapers? Because of the fans' desire for news and gossip about the team. For the media to become comparable to other markets, we would have to have less fans. That doesn't sound like it's going to happen...

People here are always whining about the media, but in fact it's us, the fans, that are the problem! If you owned the Journal de Montréal, would you ever say "hey we're not talking about the Canadiens today, let's give them a break", if you knew you'd sell less newspapers that day?
You can write articles everyday. Either you write:

1. smart, respectful, bright, etc articles or
2. irrespectful, false accusations, bias, etc articles.

If you own Journal de Montreal, which type of articles would you pick to publish?

And we're not talking about the effect on the fans, who cares what we think or want. We're talking about the impressions that the media here leaves on the players around the NHL. What the players think of the media in Montreal and their willingness to come play here is more important to the Habs organization than what the fans think of the media..

IMO.

The show/article discuss about the players around the league vs the montreal media, not the mtl fans vs the mtl media.


Last edited by la25ecoupe: 04-28-2009 at 01:39 PM.
la25ecoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 01:39 PM
  #38
Gros Bill
Registered User
 
Gros Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Country: Rwanda
Posts: 5,903
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldthorpe View Post
...
Allow me to finish with a clumsy comparison: the Ruwanda genocide was encouraged, in part, by radio personalities on the ground. These talking heads spread a message of hate for months before the begining of the murders and many were accused of inciting hate and genocide after the facts. Everybody understood that even though they didn't directly participate in the murders, they certainly deserved a fair share of the blame because they do have an important influence on their listeners.
Clumsy is not the word. Try ridiculous, ever-the-top or out-of touch-with-reality. Comparing the Montréal media with that of pre-genocide Rwanda is simply ludicrous. And it's an insult to the memory of those who died in that event.

Seriously, please edit your post.

Gros Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 01:43 PM
  #39
la25ecoupe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,595
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldthorpe View Post
Allow me to finish with a clumsy comparison: the Ruwanda genocide was encouraged, in part, by radio personalities on the ground. These talking heads spread a message of hate for months before the begining of the murders and many were accused of inciting hate and genocide after the facts. Everybody understood that even though they didn't directly participate in the murders, they certainly deserved a fair share of the blame because they do have an important influence on their listeners.
Similarly but on a much smaller scale of importance. La Presse came out with the Kostitsyn/Hamrlik article, and half* the city think the Kost. are mafiazos.

*Not literally.

la25ecoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 01:43 PM
  #40
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 24,639
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus1 View Post
+1

I've always said, not here of course, that the NHL should include taxes in their concept of parity, and that either teams should be able to spend up to a salary cap after taxes are removed, or that the NHLPA should distribute taxes across all players.

It is a distinct disadvantage that the HABS have the highest taxes in the league.

AND, the media is crazy ... I found it funny how they all acted like insecure lovers after the end of the season asking all the fans if they intended to return, and if the media played in to their decision.
The taxes thing is overrated. There's many ways for them to save some cuts by investing their bling.
It still remains an issue, but a minor one.


As for the Media, they only have themselves to look at.
I fail to see how any true journalist would consider the way the media covered the habs stories this year as ''Professional''.

All of the ridiculous rumors that they printed out as if they were facts, all the dumb statements some of the ''analysts'' made on the TV, etc..All BS.
The media around the Habs this year really looked like a bunch of amateur fans.

Take the best 10-15 HfBoard posters here (I include myself) and I'm convinced we'd have done a much better job covering the Habs.
When I think about it, it wouldn't really have been difficult to be better.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 01:44 PM
  #41
Ozymandias
#firetherrien
 
Ozymandias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Hockey Mecca
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,438
vCash: 500
Three parties are living a symbiotic relationship, although there is a problem somewhere. Try to find it.

Habs priority : the club and the fans

Fans priority : the club and the fans

Media's priority : the media and the media and the media

Something has to give. A renewal of the media heads is truly needed.

Problem is, the media outlet themselves, they hire these kinda people because they do just that.

Ozymandias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 01:46 PM
  #42
la25ecoupe
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Country: Canada
Posts: 5,595
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandebean View Post
Of all the posts I've read on this thread (a VERY interesting one, finally), there's only one guy who got it right: don't blame the media; blame us, the fans.
So you're saying we're ASKING for crappy articles? Yup ok, then media gives us those articles? Yup ok. Then that keeps the players AWAY from playing for the city? Yup.. ok or no ok?

la25ecoupe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 01:48 PM
  #43
Goldthorpe
Meditating Guru
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Montreal
Posts: 4,426
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gros Bill View Post
Clumsy is not the word. Try ridiculous, ever-the-top or out-of touch-with-reality. Comparing the Montréal media with that of pre-genocide Rwanda is simply ludicrous. And it's an insult to the memory of those who died in that event.

Seriously, please edit your post.
No, I won't edit my post. Of course it's over the top. Why don't you try to understand my point instead of relying on fake outrage?

Goldthorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 01:48 PM
  #44
Fozz
Registered User
 
Fozz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 6,436
vCash: 500
I'm with deandebean on this one... The media is there in response to the market of fans eating up everything they say.

They do, however, take themselves way too seriously. They actually think that players listen to them? Come one.

Fozz is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 01:50 PM
  #45
Kriss E
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 24,639
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gros Bill View Post
Clumsy is not the word. Try ridiculous, ever-the-top or out-of touch-with-reality. Comparing the Montréal media with that of pre-genocide Rwanda is simply ludicrous. And it's an insult to the memory of those who died in that event.

Seriously, please edit your post.
You sound offended, and you shouldn't.
He only wanted to show how media can influence its listeners.

Although I agree the comparaison is far fetched, the point gets across nicely.

An average fan will listen to the media and, in most cases, believe whatever it says. I know because some of my friends and parents repeat the things they hear. They base their judgments on certain events/players solely on what they hear on the radio/TV/internet/papers. I straightened them out after though

But it just goes to show how much the Media influences people.

Kriss E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 01:52 PM
  #46
Ozymandias
#firetherrien
 
Ozymandias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Hockey Mecca
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,438
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by deandebean View Post
Of all the posts I've read on this thread (a VERY interesting one, finally), there's only one guy who got it right: don't blame the media; blame us, the fans.

We are the ones who come on forums like this one to get our daily fix on the Habs. We are the ones who crave ANY tidbit of news, official or not, about the Habs. We are the ones who go nuts when there are trade rumors, draft rumors, etc.

The media gets into it because of us. Nobody else. They would talk 24 hours a day about tennis if tennis was the biggest thing in the province. They would talk 24 hours a day about lawn bowling if it was the biggest ticket in town. But it's the Habs (not even hockey). Serge Savard told me this one day: "This province is not hockey crazy; it's Habs crazy." Big difference.

The Organisation did its best to promote ad nauseam the team. With great success. But on the other side, it got us fans stark mad about the team. So, last season was a reflection on the way us fans act and react. Plain and simple.

The media doesn't force me to watch l'Anti-Chambre. I watch it because it interests me. Big difference, and a difference that some here can't seem to grasp.

All this talk about restraining media people won't get you anywhere. And the Habs organisation won't do it, because they love being the main attraction. From the 45 M $ in profit the team made last year, a large portion of that came from that great passion this province and us fans have for le Club de hockey Canadien inc.

Do I agree that there should be code of conduct for the media? Sure. But you must realize that the problems don't come from the beat writers. They are usually very close to the players and less prone to reveal inside info. It's more the rest of the jungle. The only thing I would suggest to the organisation is to limit the number of press passes to two (excluding photographers) per media. That's about it.
I don't agree with you. The bolded part in your text proves it. There will always be fans to listen to any media because we are interested in the team. So whatever the outlet, the fans will be listening, whether its positive and negative. The problem is the media concentrates on the negative mostly, because they are in competition with each other. They aren't realizing that their inner war for profits is killing the Habs in the long run. With less and less UFAs wanting to come here because of them, this team might end up with less fans in the end, and every one is going to lose in this, yet the media will be the primary reason for this. They can't see how their agendas and attitude will kill their own profit in the end. They are self-serving, and THAT's the main problem.

Ozymandias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 01:56 PM
  #47
Gros Bill
Registered User
 
Gros Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2002
Country: Rwanda
Posts: 5,903
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldthorpe View Post
No, I won't edit my post. Of course it's over the top. Why don't you try to understand my point instead of relying on fake outrage?
I guess your point is that the Montréal hockey media are inciting hatred and violence and control people's minds, based on your "clumsy" example.

PS : 800 000 people died in Rwanda. Yeah, I can really see the parallel with the situation here in Québec, about a hockey team. Your use of that comparison is offensive.

Gros Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 01:57 PM
  #48
Ozymandias
#firetherrien
 
Ozymandias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Hockey Mecca
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,438
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldthorpe View Post
It makes perfect sense, except that it's completely unrealistic.

You can't ask millions of fans of changing their behavior - it won't work for very obvious reasons. Especially when these fans get their information from the same news sources who don't cooperate to tone down their comments.

On the other hand, it is much, much, much more realistic to ask the comparatively much, much, much smaller sport medias to tone down their message. THAT has a real chance to work, because the habs have real, tangible sticks and carrots to dangle in order for such a things to work.

I fully agree with the media having to put down deposist. I wonder what the league (board of governors, Gainey pulls some weight there) would think of that.

The number one rule of problem solving is: the persons responsible to fix the problem must have the capability to do it. The blame can be spread everywhere, but assuming we're past that and we're looking for a solution, it must come from the media. There's simply no other possibilities.

Allow me to finish with a clumsy comparison: the Ruwanda genocide was encouraged, in part, by radio personalities on the ground. These talking heads spread a message of hate for months before the begining of the murders and many were accused of inciting hate and genocide after the facts. Everybody understood that even though they didn't directly participate in the murders, they certainly deserved a fair share of the blame because they do have an important influence on their listeners.
I like the analogy, although these talkingheads in Ruwanda were p^robably bought out by big corporations because they wanted to make the region unstable to get its natural resourses. I wouldn't be surprised that some of those talkingheads were actually CIA agents, as they are often put into place as 'journalists'. Its nothing new.

Ozymandias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 02:01 PM
  #49
DDs not undersized
Former Partisan duCH
 
DDs not undersized's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Bangkok
Country: Thailand
Posts: 3,403
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyfart McGeezax View Post
François Gagnon is a joke

Nice!! After all the rumors and crap he spreaded about the Habs, he deserves to get that picture posted everywhere on the Web, and discussed for at least one week on L'Antichambre and 110%!!

Maybe we should also start a rumor about it... Hmmm... François Gagnon is an alcoholic and he has cheated on his wife. And the guy with him, well... It's still not confirmed but with all the calls and blackberry messages I receive, I can assure there will soon be more reports about it with verified sources, and with much worse revelations about him... Now speculate...

DDs not undersized is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
04-28-2009, 02:01 PM
  #50
waffledave
waffledave, from hf
 
waffledave's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,591
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goldthorpe View Post
No, I won't edit my post. Of course it's over the top. Why don't you try to understand my point instead of relying on fake outrage?
Because some people will go to ridiculous lengths to justify the hatred preached by some members of the sports media here. And yes, it is hatred.

__________________
Yours in Christ,

waffledave
waffledave is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21 PM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.