HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Summer Baseball league

Old
05-05-2009, 04:24 PM
The n00b King
Kingin' since 2003

vCash: 500
Summer Baseball league

Hey all, a friend of mine and I are looking for a summer baseball league (semi to fully competitive) in Montreal.

I've looked up on clubmontreal and esportsdesk and neither had anything for baseball.

Do any of you know where we could find such a league?

We are looking anywhere west of St-Laurent (the street, not the burrough).

Thanks guys (gals?)

Last edited by The n00b King: 05-06-2009 at 11:22 AM.
The n00b King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-05-2009, 08:38 PM
The n00b King
Kingin' since 2003

nobody?

The n00b King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-06-2009, 12:37 AM
BaseballCoach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominant Hegemony View Post
Hey all, a friend of mine and I are looking for a summer baseball league (semi to fully competitive) in Montreal.

I've looked up on clubmontreal and esportsdesk and neither had anything for baseball.

Do any of you know where we could find such a league?

We are looking anywhere west of St-Laurent.

Thanks guys (gals?)
PM me with your Ages.

BaseballCoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-06-2009, 03:25 AM
KovalevDeke

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballCoach View Post
PM me with your Ages.
I'm interested to join the baseball league

i'm 24 years old !

KovalevDeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-06-2009, 10:01 AM
Stubbs88

hey, definatley OT but i was thinking with this thread there maybe some people who follow baseball in quebec on here (little league, premier). I played little league for a team out of glace bay, NS and went to a few nationals. every year the same team from valleyfield would be the rep from quebec. i remember when the first time we played them it would have been in vancouver (11-12) and they had this kid who was over 6 feet tall and through in the high 80's. the next year we went to ottawa for 13-14 year old or jr little league and he was there as well. i think there were some scouts there taking a look at him. the next year i was actually in La Plaine quebec for the jr championships and he wasn't there and i was talking to some kids from his team who said he playing premier ball in quebec...i think his name was miguel or something? i know its a long shot but wondering if anyone knows what happened to him...

Stubbs88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-06-2009, 10:29 PM
BaseballCoach

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbs88 View Post
hey, definatley OT but i was thinking with this thread there maybe some people who follow baseball in quebec on here (little league, premier). I played little league for a team out of glace bay, NS and went to a few nationals. every year the same team from valleyfield would be the rep from quebec. i remember when the first time we played them it would have been in vancouver (11-12) and they had this kid who was over 6 feet tall and through in the high 80's. the next year we went to ottawa for 13-14 year old or jr little league and he was there as well. i think there were some scouts there taking a look at him. the next year i was actually in La Plaine quebec for the jr championships and he wasn't there and i was talking to some kids from his team who said he playing premier ball in quebec...i think his name was miguel or something? i know its a long shot but wondering if anyone knows what happened to him...
Michael Deguire, born 1988 perhaps? He is now playing in La Ligue Elite du Quebec.

BaseballCoach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-06-2009, 11:41 PM
Stubbs88

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaseballCoach View Post
Michael Deguire, born 1988 perhaps? He is now playing in La Ligue Elite du Quebec.
yeapp that would be him, man that kid was big ahah

Stubbs88 is offline   Reply With Quote