HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Washington Capitals
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Ovechkin gets death threat, Pens fan arrested.

Old
05-08-2009, 03:16 PM
dbui72

vCash: 500
DOH!!!

Seriously though, there are stupid testosterone punks on both boards. The idiot kid deserves what he gets.

Too bad his parents did not teach him how things can snowball, no matter how small the transgression and he should have thought before he wrote/speak.

Also the web is bad for etiquette as well, people are plain rude on here to other people meaning well.

I do not judge or make generalization of Pen fans based on this stupid fan, heck there are many Caps fans I am ashamed of.

dbui72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2009, 04:33 PM
Penscup1991

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66-29-33 View Post
Just remember, this guys actions is his actions alone, it should not effect all Pens fans. I may not like Ovechkin alot, especially right now, but me, nor anyother Pens fan on hf boards, or other boards will take this to the next level and wanna kill someone. Overreaction or not, once you say you are going to kill someone you need to back away from the keyboard and go outside, and do something else then watch hockey. It's just a game afterall, nobody should take the game THIS seriously. It's for pure entertainment, Period. I am mad for a total of 5 minutes or less, then i am over it.
As a Pen fan I agree. Thankfully it was taken series and the idiot was arrested. Come on DC, you have atleast 537 morons in your town.

I must give credit to ov. He handled it in a professional manor.

Penscup1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-08-2009, 04:47 PM
Roccoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penscup1991 View Post
As a Pen fan I agree. Thankfully it was taken series and the idiot was arrested. Come on DC, you have atleast 537 morons in your town.

I must give credit to ov. He handled it in a professional manor.
536 - i moved away.

Roccoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2009, 10:22 AM
jktsfan*

Hmmmm - it was also a Pens fan that called the blue jackets organization with death threats on Steve Mason. I'm beginning to think we should let the Pens win all games - the world would be a safer place. and Gary Bettman would be a happy man.

jktsfan* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2009, 11:22 AM
brs03
Coo coo ca cha!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jktsfan View Post
Hmmmm - it was also a Pens fan that called the blue jackets organization with death threats on Steve Mason. I'm beginning to think we should let the Pens win all games - the world would be a safer place. and Gary Bettman would be a happy man.
I thought that was a Flames fan?

brs03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2009, 02:32 PM
Backstrom #19
Fire them all

Quote:
Originally Posted by brs03 View Post
It was.

Backstrom #19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-09-2009, 02:49 PM
Cra1gPatr1ck

Quote:
Originally Posted by jktsfan View Post
ha yea the guy was wearing a flames shirt. i doubt any pens fans care too much about mason cause we play them like once a year.

anyway i thought this was terrible of one of our fans to do and it was handled perfectly by everyone involved. kudos to OV and the caps organization.

the funny thing is i go to school about 5-10 minutes away from where this kid is from. i'm actually surprised the kid knew how to use a computer based on the types around here.

Cra1gPatr1ck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-10-2009, 08:13 AM
jktsfan*

Quote:
Originally Posted by brs03 View Post
Sorry - you're right. I don't know what I was thinking.

Memory: Epic Fail

jktsfan* is offline   Reply With Quote