HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Which UFAs/RFAs will end up where this offseason?

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-12-2009, 08:14 PM
  #126
Rivet52
Sabres & Blackhawks
 
Rivet52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 5,832
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Rivet52
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrakaLangKovy View Post
LOL

Kunitz - Crosby - Knuble
X - Malkin - Cammalleri
That would be deadly.

Rivet52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-12-2009, 08:34 PM
  #127
Viqsi
carrying the flag
 
Viqsi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The Scary Internet
Country: United States
Posts: 21,051
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by goman View Post
Kozlov - CBJ
Can't comment on the others, but this is extremely unlikely; we've got more left wings (and left-handed shots) than we know what to do with. Even top-6 left wings - Nash, Umberger, and Huselius. We'd have nowhere to put him.

(That and our last Russian Five experience didn't go so well. )

__________________
Remember - when you're a hockey fan, it's not "reckless driving", it's "good forechecking".
"Viqsi, you are our sweet humanist..." --mt-svk on the CBJ boards

Thanks, Howson, for cleaning up MacLean's toxic waste. Welcome, Kekalainen; let's get good things built!
Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2009, 03:50 AM
  #128
Rivet52
Sabres & Blackhawks
 
Rivet52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 5,832
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Rivet52
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viqsi View Post
Can't comment on the others, but this is extremely unlikely; we've got more left wings (and left-handed shots) than we know what to do with. Even top-6 left wings - Nash, Umberger, and Huselius. We'd have nowhere to put him.

(That and our last Russian Five experience didn't go so well. )
Exactly, where is Fedorov now? He's not a Jacket anymore. Just an example. He's a center but anywho. Jackets need right wingers or right-handed shooters. Kovalev wouldn't do well going to a young team like CBJ IMO. I agree that he's going to Pittsburgh.

Rivet52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2009, 07:12 AM
  #129
C-A-P-S
Registered User
 
C-A-P-S's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Washington, DC
Posts: 2,031
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viqsi View Post
Can't comment on the others, but this is extremely unlikely; we've got more left wings (and left-handed shots) than we know what to do with. Even top-6 left wings - Nash, Umberger, and Huselius. We'd have nowhere to put him.

(That and our last Russian Five experience didn't go so well. )
if this refers to viktor rather than slava, viktor plays rw for the caps. So there wouldn't a be a logjam per se.

C-A-P-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2009, 08:19 AM
  #130
Viqsi
carrying the flag
 
Viqsi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: The Scary Internet
Country: United States
Posts: 21,051
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Viqsi
Quote:
Originally Posted by C-A-P-S View Post
if this refers to viktor rather than slava, viktor plays rw for the caps. So there wouldn't a be a logjam per se.
D'oh. It would; Slava's contract doesn't end 'till next year. Didn't even think of that possibility.

In that case, I guess it's not entirely out of the question.

Viqsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2009, 10:17 AM
  #131
Dwight
The French Tickler
 
Dwight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: West Island
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,834
vCash: 500
So from what I understand, the Habs are going to either sign nobody or everybody. Either way, they will sign Beauchemin, and they will most definitely not resign Mike Komisarek.

Not sure I like these predictions

Dwight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2009, 02:28 PM
  #132
Venkman
Registered User
 
Venkman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Country: England
Posts: 1,120
vCash: 500
Gaborik - Vancouver
Hossa - Detroit
Havlat - Chicago
Sundin - Anaheim
Tanguay - Montreal
Koivu - Montreal
Guerin - Pittsburgh
Kovalev - Pittsburgh
Tkachuk - St. Louis
Lehtinen - Dallas
Cole - Carolina
Comrie - Minnesota
Fedorov - Washington
Gionta - New Jersey
Lang - Montreal
Cammalleri - Toronto
Sedins - Vancouver
Afinogenov - Atlanta
Sullivan - Nashville
Knuble - San Jose
Kozlov - Washington
Kotalik - Minnesota
Fedotenko - Islanders
Sykora - Florida
Antropov - Rangers
R. Niedermayer - Anaheim
Pyatt - Islanders
Recchi - Retire
Madden - Ottawa
Moore - Buffalo
Bertuzzi - Calgary
Pahlsson - Chicago
Reinprecht - Columbus


Zubov - Dallas
Beauchemin - Montreal
Leopold - Calgary
Komisarek - Islanders
Mara - San Jose
Gill - Florida
Boynton - Washington
Spacek - Buffalo
Ohlund - Ottawa
Morris - Rangers
Aucoin - Tampa
S. Niedermayer - New Jersey
Schneider - Montreal
Blake - Retire
Bouwmeester - Edmonton
Oduya - New Jersey

Roloson - Retire
Fernandez - Edmonton
Biron - Colorado
Khabibulin - Philadelphia
Anderson - St.Louis
Clemmenson - New Jersey
Niittymaki - Columbus
Conklin - Detroit
Boucher - San Jose
Weekes - Calgary
Raycroft - Dallas


Last edited by Venkman: 05-13-2009 at 05:21 PM.
Venkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2009, 03:10 PM
  #133
NobodyBeatsTheWiz
Happy now?
 
NobodyBeatsTheWiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Old Town
Posts: 19,292
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viqsi View Post
Can't comment on the others, but this is extremely unlikely; we've got more left wings (and left-handed shots) than we know what to do with. Even top-6 left wings - Nash, Umberger, and Huselius. We'd have nowhere to put him.

(That and our last Russian Five experience didn't go so well. )
Viktor is a right wing, and has been his entire tenure with Washington. Slava isn't a UFA.

NobodyBeatsTheWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2009, 03:13 PM
  #134
NobodyBeatsTheWiz
Happy now?
 
NobodyBeatsTheWiz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Old Town
Posts: 19,292
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantoms24 View Post
Gaborik - Vancouver

Kovalev - Washington

Fedorov - Washington

Kozlov - Washington

Boynton - Washington
I like the Boynton signing, and re-signing Fedorov and Kozlov is realistic, but why would the Caps re-sign Kozlov and sign Kovalev?

NobodyBeatsTheWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2009, 04:20 PM
  #135
WILDTATE10
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,668
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by goman View Post
Gaborik - Minn
Hossa - Whoever wins the cup this year
Havlat - Chicago
Sundin - NYR
Tanguay - Mtl
Koivu - Minn
Guerin - Phoenix
Kovalev - Montreal
Tkachuk - St. Louis
Lehtinen - Dallas
Cole - Carolina

Comrie - Ottawa
Fedorov - Washington
Gionta - NJD
Lang - Mtl
Cammalleri - Pitt
Sedins - Florida
Afinogenov - Wash
Sullivan - Blues
Knuble - Pitt
Kozlov - CBJ
Kotalik - CBJ
Fedotenko - Ott
Sykora - Colorado
Williams - Florida
Antropov - NYR
Rob Niedermayer - Van
Pyatt - Tampa
Begin - Dallas
Recchi - NYI
Madden - Mtl
Beauchemin - Montreal
Leopold - Phoenix
Komisarek - Montreal
Ohlund - Toronto
Schneider - Montreal
Blake - San Jose
Bouwmeester - Toronto

Garon - Montreal
Khabibulin - Phil
would be very happy with that as a minnesota fan

WILDTATE10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2009, 05:16 PM
  #136
Venkman
Registered User
 
Venkman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Country: England
Posts: 1,120
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyBeatsTheWiz View Post
I like the Boynton signing, and re-signing Fedorov and Kozlov is realistic, but why would the Caps re-sign Kozlov and sign Kovalev?
Good point. Kovalev to the Pens then.

Venkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2009, 08:40 PM
  #137
Senatorsfan92*
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 608
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantoms24 View Post
Gaborik - Vancouver
Hossa - Detroit
Havlat - Chicago
Sundin - Anaheim
Tanguay - Montreal
Koivu - Montreal
Guerin - Pittsburgh
Kovalev - Pittsburgh
Tkachuk - St. Louis
Lehtinen - Dallas
Cole - Carolina
Comrie - Minnesota
Fedorov - Washington
Gionta - New Jersey
Lang - Montreal
Cammalleri - Toronto
Sedins - Vancouver
Afinogenov - Atlanta
Sullivan - Nashville
Knuble - San Jose
Kozlov - Washington
Kotalik - Minnesota
Fedotenko - Islanders
Sykora - Florida
Antropov - Rangers
R. Niedermayer - Anaheim
Pyatt - Islanders
Recchi - Retire
Madden - Ottawa
Moore - Buffalo
Bertuzzi - Calgary
Pahlsson - Chicago
Reinprecht - Columbus


Zubov - Dallas
Beauchemin - Montreal
Leopold - Calgary
Komisarek - Islanders
Mara - San Jose
Gill - Florida
Boynton - Washington
Spacek - Buffalo
Ohlund - Ottawa
Morris - Rangers
Aucoin - Tampa
S. Niedermayer - New Jersey
Schneider - Montreal
Blake - Retire
Bouwmeester - Edmonton
Oduya - New Jersey

Roloson - Retire
Fernandez - Edmonton
Biron - Colorado
Khabibulin - Philadelphia
Anderson - St.Louis
Clemmenson - New Jersey
Niittymaki - Columbus
Conklin - Detroit
Boucher - San Jose
Weekes - Calgary
Raycroft - Dallas


I agree with you about the Senators signing Madden and Ohlund.Madden is the type of player that the Senators need to sign.

My choice out of that list I would like to see Bryan Murray sign is Erik Cole if Cole hits the open market I think if Murray is able to get Cole I think it would put back in the top 6 in the Eastern Conference.

I predict that Erik Cole will hit the open market and sign somewhere not in Carolina!

Senatorsfan92* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-13-2009, 09:08 PM
  #138
mustela
Registered User
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Country: Sweden
Posts: 291
vCash: 500
roenick to chicago

mustela is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-14-2009, 02:42 PM
  #139
Rivet52
Sabres & Blackhawks
 
Rivet52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 5,832
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Rivet52
Quote:
Originally Posted by de bulldawg View Post
roenick to chicago
I really hope not. If the Hawks can resign Pahlsson, which I hope they do, they have three good centers and won't have a need to bring Roenick back. I think he stays with San Jose for another season. This guy won't give up.

Rivet52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-14-2009, 03:12 PM
  #140
GoneFullHextall
Fire Berube
 
GoneFullHextall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Somewhere in NH
Country: United States
Posts: 32,454
vCash: 500
Center
1. Henrik Sedin - Toronto
2. Mike Cammalleri - Toronto
3. Mats Sundin - Modo
4. Saku Koivu - Montreal
5. Robert Lang -Minnesota
6. Nik Antropov - NY Rangers
7. Viktor Kozlov - Washington
8. John Madden - Philadelphia
9. Steven Reinprecht -Florida
10. Manny Malhotra -Dallas

Left Wing
1. Daniel Sedin - Toronto
2. Alex Tanguay -Calgary
3. Keith Tkachuk - Retirement
4. Steve Sullivan - Retirement
5. Erik Cole - Carolina
6. Jason Williams - Islanders
7. Ruslan Fedotenko -Boston
8. Andy Hilbert - Islanders
9. Taylor Pyatt - Vancouver

Right Wing
1. Marian Hossa - Detroit
2. Martin Havlat - Nashville
3. Brian Gionta - Columbus
4. Marian Gaborik - Loas Angeles
5. Petr Sykora - Columbus
6. Alexei Kovalev - Pittsburgh
7. Todd Bertuzzi - Edmonton
8. Mikael Samuelsson - Detroit
9. Mike Knuble - Florida
10. Ales Kotalik - Buffalo

Defense
1. Jay Bouwmeester - Flyers(if they can move some salary)
2. Mike Komisarek - Calgary
3. Scott Niedermayer - Anaheim or retirement
4. Mattias Ohlund -Los Angeles
5. Rob Blake - San Jose
6. Francois Beauchemin -Flyers(if Bouwmeester goes elsewhere) or Pittsburgh
7. Paul Mara - Boston
8. Jaroslav Spacek - europe
9. Johnny Oduya - New Jersey
10. Marc-Andre Bergeron - San Jose

Flyers will resign Biron as well

GoneFullHextall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-15-2009, 05:44 PM
  #141
Rivet52
Sabres & Blackhawks
 
Rivet52's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Buffalo, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 5,832
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Rivet52
I forgot about Niclas Havelid. He signed in Sweden though. He was pretty solid. I think Sundin stays in Vancouver and Niedermayer comes back to Anaheim. I don't want a lot of UFA's signing in Europe this year. So many decent players have to leave the NHL.

Rivet52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-15-2009, 06:10 PM
  #142
Dark Knight
Troll-Marov!!
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,005
vCash: 500
Center
1. Henrik Sedin - Vancouver
2. Mike Cammalleri - Pittsburgh
3. Mats Sundin - Montreal
4. Saku Koivu - Minnesota
5. Robert Lang - Montreal
6. Nik Antropov - Washington
7. Viktor Kozlov - Washington
8. John Madden - New Jersey
9. Steven Reinprecht - Calgary
10. Manny Malhotra - Columbus

Left Wing
1. Daniel Sedin - Vancouver
2. Alex Tanguay - Vancouver
3. Keith Tkachuk - St.Louis
4. Steve Sullivan - Buffalo (The guy will thrive there)
5. Erik Cole - Carolina
6. Jason Williams - Buffalo
7. Ruslan Fedotenko - Ottawa
8. Andy Hilbert - Islanders
9. Taylor Pyatt - Vancouver

Right Wing
1. Marian Hossa - Detroit
2. Martin Havlat - New Jersey
3. Brian Gionta - Columbus
4. Marian Gaborik - Toronto
5. Petr Sykora - Columbus
6. Alexei Kovalev - Washington
7. Todd Bertuzzi - Toronto
8. Mikael Samuelsson - Detroit
9. Mike Knuble - Buffalo
10. Ales Kotalik - Edmonton

Defense
1. Jay Bouwmeester - Edmonton Oilers
2. Mike Komisarek - New York Islanders
3. Scott Niedermayer - Anaheim
4. Mattias Ohlund - Columbus
5. Rob Blake - San Jose
6. Francois Beauchemin - Anaheim
7. Paul Mara - Boston
8. Jaroslav Spacek - Buffalo
9. Johnny Oduya - Toronto
10. Marc-Andre Bergeron - San Jose

__________________
http://hfboards.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=19868&dateline=128642  9216
Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-15-2009, 06:17 PM
  #143
ecemleafs
Registered User
 
ecemleafs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York
Posts: 10,699
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salsabil View Post
Center
1. Henrik Sedin - Vancouver
2. Mike Cammalleri - Pittsburgh
3. Mats Sundin - Montreal
4. Saku Koivu - Minnesota
5. Robert Lang - Montreal
6. Nik Antropov - Washington
7. Viktor Kozlov - Washington
8. John Madden - New Jersey
9. Steven Reinprecht - Calgary
10. Manny Malhotra - Columbus

Left Wing
1. Daniel Sedin - Vancouver
2. Alex Tanguay - Vancouver
3. Keith Tkachuk - St.Louis
4. Steve Sullivan - Buffalo (The guy will thrive there)
5. Erik Cole - Carolina
6. Jason Williams - Buffalo
7. Ruslan Fedotenko - Ottawa
8. Andy Hilbert - Islanders
9. Taylor Pyatt - Vancouver

Right Wing
1. Marian Hossa - Detroit
2. Martin Havlat - New Jersey
3. Brian Gionta - Columbus
4. Marian Gaborik - Toronto
5. Petr Sykora - Columbus
6. Alexei Kovalev - Washington
7. Todd Bertuzzi - Toronto
8. Mikael Samuelsson - Detroit
9. Mike Knuble - Buffalo
10. Ales Kotalik - Edmonton

Defense
1. Jay Bouwmeester - Edmonton Oilers
2. Mike Komisarek - New York Islanders
3. Scott Niedermayer - Anaheim
4. Mattias Ohlund - Columbus
5. Rob Blake - San Jose
6. Francois Beauchemin - Anaheim
7. Paul Mara - Boston
8. Jaroslav Spacek - Buffalo
9. Johnny Oduya - Toronto
10. Marc-Andre Bergeron - San Jose
not trying to be mean, but do u think the rangers are gonna enter next season not signing anyone while losing antropov?

ecemleafs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-15-2009, 06:21 PM
  #144
Senatorsfan92*
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 608
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salsabil View Post
Center
1. Henrik Sedin - Vancouver
2. Mike Cammalleri - Pittsburgh
3. Mats Sundin - Montreal
4. Saku Koivu - Minnesota
5. Robert Lang - Montreal
6. Nik Antropov - Washington
7. Viktor Kozlov - Washington
8. John Madden - New Jersey
9. Steven Reinprecht - Calgary
10. Manny Malhotra - Columbus

Left Wing
1. Daniel Sedin - Vancouver
2. Alex Tanguay - Vancouver
3. Keith Tkachuk - St.Louis
4. Steve Sullivan - Buffalo (The guy will thrive there)
5. Erik Cole - Ottawa
6. Jason Williams - Buffalo
7. Ruslan Fedotenko - Carolina
8. Andy Hilbert - Islanders
9. Taylor Pyatt - Ottawa

Right Wing
1. Marian Hossa - Detroit
2. Martin Havlat - New Jersey
3. Brian Gionta - Columbus
4. Marian Gaborik - Toronto
5. Petr Sykora - Columbus
6. Alexei Kovalev - Washington
7. Todd Bertuzzi - Toronto
8. Mikael Samuelsson - Detroit
9. Mike Knuble - Buffalo
10. Ales Kotalik - Edmonton

Defense
1. Jay Bouwmeester - Edmonton Oilers
2. Mike Komisarek - New York Islanders
3. Scott Niedermayer - Anaheim
4. Mattias Ohlund - Columbus
5. Rob Blake - San Jose
6. Francois Beauchemin - Anaheim
7. Paul Mara - Boston
8. Jaroslav Spacek - Buffalo
9. Johnny Oduya - Toronto
10. Marc-Andre Bergeron - San Jose

I don't think that Erik Cole resigns with Hurricanes I think Cole signs with Senators so I changed for you.

I don't the Senators sign Fedatenko I don't think Murray will look at that type of player a Fedatenko type of playre.

I think that Murray will look to sign a Erik Cole type of player.

Senatorsfan92* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-15-2009, 06:35 PM
  #145
Bobby Smash
Registered User
 
Bobby Smash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: MX
Country: Mexico
Posts: 1,096
vCash: 500
ive always had the feeling that beauchemin didnt like anaheim. i think he'll end up in toronto or montreal.

how many ex-ducks will end up in toronto? moen? pahlsson? marchant? the neidermayers?

Bobby Smash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-15-2009, 06:51 PM
  #146
Senatorsfan92*
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 608
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Smash View Post
ive always had the feeling that beauchemin didnt like anaheim. i think he'll end up in toronto or montreal.

how many ex-ducks will end up in toronto? moen? pahlsson? marchant? the neidermayers?
I think Moen will and that is it.


Also I think that Cammleri or the Sedins will end up with the Leafs this Summer.

Senatorsfan92* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-15-2009, 06:55 PM
  #147
Dark Knight
Troll-Marov!!
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,005
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecemleafs View Post
not trying to be mean, but do u think the rangers are gonna enter next season not signing anyone while losing antropov?
No reason to sign anyone, except maybe one defenseman, and that too not a big name one.

They've got offensive depth waiting for them in Gratchev, Anisimov. They've also got Sanguinetti and Del Zotto down there.

Sather has spent money on Gomez and Drury that they didnt deserve. I'm actually going you a favor by not adding any big name FA attached to NYR.


Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-15-2009, 06:57 PM
  #148
Dark Knight
Troll-Marov!!
 
Dark Knight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Toronto
Country: Canada
Posts: 18,005
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecemleafs View Post
not trying to be mean, but do u think the rangers are gonna enter next season not signing anyone while losing antropov?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Senatorsfan56 View Post
I don't think that Erik Cole resigns with Hurricanes I think Cole signs with Senators so I changed for you.

I don't the Senators sign Fedatenko I don't think Murray will look at that type of player a Fedatenko type of playre.

I think that Murray will look to sign a Erik Cole type of player.
Cole is definitely a fit in Carolina. He has great chemistry with Staal. The Edmonton experiment failed. I dont think he'll be trying to switch teams any time soon.

I've always liked Cole and he could do well in Ottawa, but he loves Carolina for that matter. Why would he leave ?

Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-15-2009, 06:59 PM
  #149
Laoghaire
Registered User
 
Laoghaire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ottawa
Country: Canada
Posts: 3,325
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ecemleafs View Post
not trying to be mean, but do u think the rangers are gonna enter next season not signing anyone while losing antropov?
Better than the Sens. Who get Fedotenko. For some reason the Sens sign a UFA who scores about as much as Chris Kelly who the Senators fans constantly complain is over-paid.

Laoghaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-15-2009, 07:02 PM
  #150
Okposofan21
Registered User
 
Okposofan21's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: New York, New York
Country: United States
Posts: 933
vCash: 500
Gaborik, Komisarek, Sundin - NYR

this will put them over the top for sure this time. oh man.

Okposofan21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:13 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.