HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Strongly Like List

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-19-2009, 08:27 PM
  #101
Opus
Registered User
 
Opus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingston
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,920
vCash: 50
205.) Wolf Blass

206.) Steak

207.) Lululemon

208.) Creme brulee

Opus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-19-2009, 09:04 PM
  #102
UseYourAllusion
Registered User
 
UseYourAllusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Philly
Country: United States
Posts: 6,873
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus View Post

208.) Creme brulee
My favorite desert. Especially paired with a nice barley wine.

UseYourAllusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2009, 01:17 AM
  #103
Sawdalite
AbleWasIEreISawLupul
 
Sawdalite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Girouxsalem
Posts: 5,358
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules801 View Post
Eargasms!!


I have not been on one of those yet, but really want to take one of the Canadian trips..



I don't know if I want to know what you mean by that!!!


I have been on several, Jules -- Lou does a great job on them; no exaggeration -- And the ones I took North of the Border were great... In the Toronto on we got to go to the HHOF, and most all of us took over a Toronto bar to root on the Eagles in an NFC Championship game (loss) after a back to back Leafs sweep. All the Toronto fans suddenly were Carolina Panther fans LOL... There is always plenty of time for sightseeing and socializing... The long bus rides can be real parties at times.

I suggest you make one next season... You won't be disappointed.

Sawdalite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2009, 01:26 AM
  #104
TheSkatingDutchman
Registered User
 
TheSkatingDutchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Albany, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 617
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus View Post
208.) Creme brulee
Quote:
Originally Posted by UseYourAllusion View Post
My favorite desert. Especially paired with a nice barley wine.
I prefer (read: can afford) a good twinkie with some Boones Farm. No but seriously, it's a pain to make but so worth it when you do. It's a wonderful achievement in dessert and pyromania.

TheSkatingDutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2009, 07:16 AM
  #105
Kambo
 
Kambo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Pennsauken, NJ
Country: Ireland
Posts: 5,357
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kambo
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSniper87 View Post
They are sooo worth it though.

And they get you free drinks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkatingDutchman View Post
http://www.comedycentral.com/videos/...onderful-chest

I suggest you watch this cautionary tale before making statements like that again.



Hooray! Somebody else knows/cares what I'm talking about.
You two need to try clothes shopping with boobs. It's extremely frustrating to constantly have to buy a size or two bigger in order to fit mah tittays in. And even then, most of the time if I'm buying a button up shirt, I still get that little seperation. I wish I had just enough to have somthing there, but also not have to wear bra all the friggen time. It's so liberating.

Kambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2009, 11:05 AM
  #106
IAN aka RYAN
Registered User
 
IAN aka RYAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Del.Co. PA
Country: Isle of Man
Posts: 783
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to IAN aka RYAN
209... "FP"
210... Fresh Ice... (someone inferred this already i think)
211... Fast Cars
212... Faster Women
213... Claude Giroux's Parents
214... Beer B - Q's
215... Secrets in OCMD
216... Dive bar's with smoking hot Bartenders
217... Corozone shots (for bad knees)
218... Braydon Cobourn
219... Braydon Cobourn's GF
220... Aikido !

that be all... for now

IAN aka RYAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2009, 11:19 AM
  #107
IrishSniper87
Registered User
 
IrishSniper87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Media, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,402
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kambo View Post
You two need to try clothes shopping with boobs. It's extremely frustrating to constantly have to buy a size or two bigger in order to fit mah tittays in. And even then, most of the time if I'm buying a button up shirt, I still get that little seperation. I wish I had just enough to have somthing there, but also not have to wear bra all the friggen time. It's so liberating.
You obviously are not a 6'6 overweight man trying to buy clothes. My neck size is 18. My arm length is 38/39 and my pants length is 34-36. Ideally though, my size 18 shirt needs to be Slim Fit, or else it's so loose it's hard to even tuck in an look decent. Apparently is your size 18, even with a much longer arm length, you HAVE to be enormous around the waist.

Some XXL t-shirts are short but far too loose. Some are far too long and too loose. Others are short and tight. There is no consistency. Not to mention bigger sized clothes tend to be more expensive AND harder to even FIND

Pants sizes are never consistent. Either tight round the waist, tight in the crotch, or the pants fit around the waist and are too short, even if they say they will be long enough.

Basically, the availability of the sizes I need are hard to find to begin with, and when you do find them, they never fit right. Girls clothes are everywhere. The same store will easily have 3x the amount of clothes for girls then guys.

Shoe sizes are easier because I wear 13W, which are pretty common.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobiemonster5 View Post
209... "FP"
210... Fresh Ice... (someone inferred this already i think)
211... Fast Cars
212... Faster Women
213... Claude Giroux's Parents
214... Beer B - Q's
215... Secrets in OCMD
216... Dive bar's with smoking hot Bartenders
217... Corozone shots (for bad knees)
218... Braydon Cobourn
219... Braydon Cobourn's GF
220... Aikido !

that be all... for now
I have no clue what she looks like. Pics?

IrishSniper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2009, 11:27 AM
  #108
Opus
Registered User
 
Opus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingston
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,920
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSniper87 View Post
You obviously are not a 6'6 overweight man trying to buy clothes. My neck size is 18. My arm length is 38/39 and my pants length is 34-36. Ideally though, my size 18 shirt needs to be Slim Fit, or else it's so loose it's hard to even tuck in an look decent. Apparently is your size 18, even with a much longer arm length, you HAVE to be enormous around the waist.

Some XXL t-shirts are short but far too loose. Some are far too long and too loose. Others are short and tight. There is no consistency. Not to mention bigger sized clothes tend to be more expensive AND harder to even FIND

Pants sizes are never consistent. Either tight round the waist, tight in the crotch, or the pants fit around the waist and are too short, even if they say they will be long enough.

Basically, the availability of the sizes I need are hard to find to begin with, and when you do find them, they never fit right. Girls clothes are everywhere. The same store will easily have 3x the amount of clothes for girls then guys.

Shoe sizes are easier because I wear 13W, which are pretty common
How about being 5'9" and having a 18-1/2" neck and 44" shoulders. I'm not really overweight, I'm just built like a brick...you want to talk about a pain in the ass. I buy a shirt to accommodate my neck and shoulders...and the sleeves are down to my knees!

Opus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2009, 11:31 AM
  #109
TehBBA
Registered User
 
TehBBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bristol, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 1,139
vCash: 500
221. Latinas

I'm on a little bit of a jag right now.

TehBBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2009, 11:37 AM
  #110
Jules801
Just Some Broad
 
Jules801's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Good Ol' Glassboro
Country: Israel
Posts: 6,489
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehBBA View Post
221. Latinas

I'm on a little bit of a jag right now.
TehBBA, every time I see your avy, Roenick looks dead in that pic to me...

Jules801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2009, 11:59 AM
  #111
Kambo
 
Kambo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Pennsauken, NJ
Country: Ireland
Posts: 5,357
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to Kambo
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSniper87 View Post
You obviously are not a 6'6 overweight man trying to buy clothes. My neck size is 18. My arm length is 38/39 and my pants length is 34-36. Ideally though, my size 18 shirt needs to be Slim Fit, or else it's so loose it's hard to even tuck in an look decent. Apparently is your size 18, even with a much longer arm length, you HAVE to be enormous around the waist.

Some XXL t-shirts are short but far too loose. Some are far too long and too loose. Others are short and tight. There is no consistency. Not to mention bigger sized clothes tend to be more expensive AND harder to even FIND

Pants sizes are never consistent. Either tight round the waist, tight in the crotch, or the pants fit around the waist and are too short, even if they say they will be long enough.

Basically, the availability of the sizes I need are hard to find to begin with, and when you do find them, they never fit right. Girls clothes are everywhere. The same store will easily have 3x the amount of clothes for girls then guys.

Shoe sizes are easier because I wear 13W, which are pretty common.



I have no clue what she looks like. Pics?
Well as far as all those measurements go, I can't tell you what the hell I am. I'm a medium in most shirts, and a small in some stores. However, like I said if the shirt includes buttons or the little line that runs under the boobs, I have to go large and x-large in some cases, then I'm looking all pregnant and **** haha. As far as jeans go, I'm 5'5 but I guess I'm about even as far as leg and body length. I fit most 7's and on occassion a 5, unless the store or brand runs extra small, but it's beyond complicated to try to find a pair of jeans that is the perfect length. If I get the short length they're fine until I wash them. Then they're up to my shins. Then if I get the regular length, they drag on the ground even after I wash them. I wish there was a size called slightly less than regular or slightly longer than short.

Kambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2009, 01:14 PM
  #112
IrishSniper87
Registered User
 
IrishSniper87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Media, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,402
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kambo View Post
Well as far as all those measurements go, I can't tell you what the hell I am. I'm a medium in most shirts, and a small in some stores. However, like I said if the shirt includes buttons or the little line that runs under the boobs, I have to go large and x-large in some cases, then I'm looking all pregnant and **** haha. As far as jeans go, I'm 5'5 but I guess I'm about even as far as leg and body length. I fit most 7's and on occassion a 5, unless the store or brand runs extra small, but it's beyond complicated to try to find a pair of jeans that is the perfect length. If I get the short length they're fine until I wash them. Then they're up to my shins. Then if I get the regular length, they drag on the ground even after I wash them. I wish there was a size called slightly less than regular or slightly longer than short.
I wish there was a size called "fits Irish like a glove"

I wish there was also a woman who came in that size also.


IrishSniper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2009, 02:03 PM
  #113
TheSkatingDutchman
Registered User
 
TheSkatingDutchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Albany, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 617
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kambo View Post
You two need to try clothes shopping with boobs. It's extremely frustrating to constantly have to buy a size or two bigger in order to fit mah tittays in. And even then, most of the time if I'm buying a button up shirt, I still get that little seperation. I wish I had just enough to have somthing there, but also not have to wear bra all the friggen time. It's so liberating.
You need to feel what it's like to be forced to wear pants on a hot summer day with a pair of balls.

TheSkatingDutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2009, 02:08 PM
  #114
IrishSniper87
Registered User
 
IrishSniper87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Media, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,402
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkatingDutchman View Post
You need to feel what it's like to be forced to wear pants on a hot summer day with a pair of balls.
This has just won best post of the year.




as far as I'm concerned.

IrishSniper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2009, 02:30 PM
  #115
MikeyB99
Registered User
 
MikeyB99's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Langhorne, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 60
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to MikeyB99
222. Not having "The Clap".

MikeyB99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2009, 02:53 PM
  #116
UseYourAllusion
Registered User
 
UseYourAllusion's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Philly
Country: United States
Posts: 6,873
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkatingDutchman View Post
You need to feel what it's like to be forced to wear pants on a hot summer day with a pair of balls.
It's terrible.

223. My new floating chair with a built in cooler.

UseYourAllusion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2009, 02:55 PM
  #117
TehBBA
Registered User
 
TehBBA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Bristol, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 1,139
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules801 View Post
TehBBA, every time I see your avy, Roenick looks dead in that pic to me...
It's from that mugging game where he threw the water bottle at the ref because they didn't call anything, if I'm recalling correctly.

224. Telemundo. (Ties in with my last one, if only it came in HD)

TehBBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2009, 03:09 PM
  #118
TheSkatingDutchman
Registered User
 
TheSkatingDutchman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Albany, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 617
vCash: 500
225. A friend's hot sister.
226. Pond hockey

TheSkatingDutchman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2009, 03:12 PM
  #119
Opus
Registered User
 
Opus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingston
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,920
vCash: 50
227.) My life...




taken moments ago

Opus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2009, 03:16 PM
  #120
IrishSniper87
Registered User
 
IrishSniper87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Media, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,402
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus View Post
205.) Wolf Blass

206.) Steak

207.) Lululemon

208.) Creme brulee
I see your Steak and raise you

228. Ground beef
229. Prime Rib
230. Filot Mignon
231. Sirloin
232. Lamb
233. Grilled Chicken breast

IrishSniper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2009, 03:17 PM
  #121
Jules801
Just Some Broad
 
Jules801's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Good Ol' Glassboro
Country: Israel
Posts: 6,489
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSkatingDutchman View Post
You need to feel what it's like to be forced to wear pants on a hot summer day with a pair of balls.
LMAO! Yeah, can't relate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus View Post
227.) My life...




taken moments ago
I AM SO JEALOUS.

I just finished cleaning out my garage.

234: A clean, organized garage.

Edit: By the way, your leg doesn't look to mangled!!


Last edited by Jules801: 05-20-2009 at 06:55 PM.
Jules801 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2009, 03:18 PM
  #122
IrishSniper87
Registered User
 
IrishSniper87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Media, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,402
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus View Post
227.) My life...




taken moments ago
My life






EDIT: wait Opy, aren't ur legs so messed up you cant even swim?

Need CK to lifeguard you or something?

IrishSniper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2009, 03:23 PM
  #123
Opus
Registered User
 
Opus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingston
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,920
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSniper87 View Post
I see your Steak and raise you

228. Ground beef
229. Prime Rib
230. Filot Mignon
231. Sirloin
232. Lamb
233. Grilled Chicken breast
No love for ribs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules801 View Post
I AM SO JEALOUS.

I just finished cleaning out my garage.

233: A clean, organized garage.
Ha! If I shot a picture of the garage, you wouldn't be jealous, I assure you. It's a ****ing sty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSniper87 View Post
My life




EDIT: wait Opy, aren't ur legs so messed up you cant even swim?

Need CK to lifeguard you or something?
Damn, that looks like a jail sentence in comparison.

No, I can't swim...sadly.

CK is my baywatch babe...and keeps a watchful eye on me.

Opus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2009, 03:27 PM
  #124
IrishSniper87
Registered User
 
IrishSniper87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Media, PA
Country: United States
Posts: 13,402
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus View Post
No love for ribs?



Ha! If I shot a picture of the garage, you wouldn't be jealous, I assure you. It's a ****ing sty!



Damn, that looks like a jail sentence in comparison.

No, I can't swim...sadly.

CK is my baywatch babe...and keeps a watchful eye on me.
235. Ribs (Jules last one is 234, she just doesnt know it yet )

Baywatch babe? That gets my seal of approval.

IrishSniper87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-20-2009, 03:32 PM
  #125
Opus
Registered User
 
Opus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Kingston
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,920
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules801 View Post
Edit: By the way, your leg doesn't look to mangled!!
I'll take some pics August 11th, it will be pretty mangled then.


236.) Stella Artois

Opus is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:12 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.