HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

the Anarmandaleb-LW11 date thread - the poutine edition.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
05-26-2009, 10:09 AM
  #1
CH4
Registered User
 
CH4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Chicoutimi
Posts: 1,797
vCash: 500
the Anarmandaleb-LW11 date thread - the poutine edition.

So I tried yesterday looks like the reference to a banned poster is prohibited... I'm sorry I didn't know.

now to spend the long summer days where no hockey news are available but blogger's crap, the date thread must be back!

what's better the two hot woman making out as a theme for this first summer thread?

oh, ladies, I'm single


Good summer every hf posters!

*those who hate these instead of complaining all summer use ignore thread function, thanks*

Erika, are you single?

CH4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2009, 10:38 AM
  #2
Habs 4 Life
No Excuses
 
Habs 4 Life's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Montreal
Country: Italy
Posts: 34,150
vCash: 256
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love Lucic View Post
So I tried yesterday looks like the reference to a banned poster is prohibited... I'm sorry I didn't know.

now to spend the long summer days where no hockey news are available but blogger's crap, the date thread must be back!

what's better the two hot woman making out as a theme for this first summer thread?

oh, ladies, I'm single


Good summer every hf posters!

*those who hate these instead of complaining all summer use ignore thread function, thanks*

Erika, are you single?

Not anymore,moved to Hamilton to be close to Sergei

Habs 4 Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2009, 11:09 AM
  #3
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis
 
Blind Gardien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Four Winds Bar
Country: France
Posts: 20,552
vCash: 500
I thought we created a sticky Lounge thread for all this nonsense? Why should we not just merge this thread into that one?

Blind Gardien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2009, 11:19 AM
  #4
Iwishihadacup
Registered User
 
Iwishihadacup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Quebec City
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,724
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Gardien View Post
I thought we created a sticky Lounge thread for all this nonsense? Why should we not just merge this thread into that one?
because mergign is not for lovers,this thread is for lovers

Iwishihadacup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2009, 11:22 AM
  #5
Garo
Registered User
 
Garo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Montréal
Country: Italy
Posts: 9,123
vCash: 500

Garo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2009, 11:24 AM
  #6
Iwishihadacup
Registered User
 
Iwishihadacup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Quebec City
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,724
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garo View Post
indeed

Iwishihadacup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2009, 11:40 AM
  #7
Blind Gardien
Global Moderator
nexus of the crisis
 
Blind Gardien's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Four Winds Bar
Country: France
Posts: 20,552
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlloveslucic View Post
Since it's the summer time, they can have a few OT threads on the board without having to merge them into the lounge thread.
Hmph. Ok. But my merge finger gets itchy sometimes. I'll try to resist the urge to merge.

Blind Gardien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2009, 12:21 PM
  #8
mcphee
Registered User
 
mcphee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 19,105
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Gardien View Post
Hmph. Ok. But my merge finger gets itchy sometimes. I'll try to resist the urge to merge.
I like that.

mcphee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2009, 12:26 PM
  #9
CH4
Registered User
 
CH4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Chicoutimi
Posts: 1,797
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mtlloveslucic View Post
Since it's the summer time, they can have a few OT threads on the board without having to merge them into the lounge thread.
how long do we get to keep these stupid names?

CH4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2009, 12:33 PM
  #10
Ozymandias
#firetherrien
 
Ozymandias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Hockey Mecca
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,438
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by I love Lucic View Post
So I tried yesterday looks like the reference to a banned poster is prohibited... I'm sorry I didn't know.

now to spend the long summer days where no hockey news are available but blogger's crap, the date thread must be back!

what's better the two hot woman making out as a theme for this first summer thread?

oh, ladies, I'm single


Good summer every hf posters!

*those who hate these instead of complaining all summer use ignore thread function, thanks*

Erika, are you single?


Duuuude, don't even go there.


I don't know if she's beautiful or not, but even then, it would be like dating Paris Hilton (not that I find her attractive but some do).


10 foot pole, dude.

Ozymandias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2009, 12:35 PM
  #11
Ozymandias
#firetherrien
 
Ozymandias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Hockey Mecca
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,438
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcphee View Post
I like that.
Me too. Reminds me of my date last week-end.

Ozymandias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2009, 01:12 PM
  #12
CH4
Registered User
 
CH4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Chicoutimi
Posts: 1,797
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
Duuuude, don't even go there.


I don't know if she's beautiful or not, but even then, it would be like dating Paris Hilton (not that I find her attractive but some do).


10 foot pole, dude.

you should be more open to internet differents personality...


except if she's a bouncer in a bar in Laval...

CH4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2009, 01:15 PM
  #13
cjbhab*
Go Habs Go
 
cjbhab*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Regina
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,252
vCash: 500
k seriously.. I was on the god damn waiting list for LW11.. She knows it, and I know it..

cjbhab* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2009, 01:25 PM
  #14
CH4
Registered User
 
CH4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Chicoutimi
Posts: 1,797
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbhab View Post
k seriously.. I was on the god damn waiting list for LW11.. She knows it, and I know it..
maybe you're still on that list...

I'll ask her...

but Ana is probably ahead of you now as LW is looking for girl affection these days...

CH4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2009, 01:26 PM
  #15
Ozymandias
#firetherrien
 
Ozymandias's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Hockey Mecca
Country: Canada
Posts: 13,438
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbhab View Post
k seriously.. I was on the god damn waiting list for LW11.. She knows it, and I know it..
Hye pipe down or the next thread will be named "the cjbhab has to go on a list to get a date thread"

Ozymandias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2009, 01:31 PM
  #16
Analyzer
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Renfrew, ON.
Country: Canada
Posts: 44,837
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
Hye pipe down or the next thread will be named "the cjbhab has to go on a list to get a date thread"


If you really want a date that bad, there's always escorts. You can get a little extra for a lot...


Analyzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-26-2009, 01:40 PM
  #17
overlords
Hfboards
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Trolling Brian Wilde
Posts: 26,411
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Analyzer View Post


If you really want a date that bad, there's always escorts. You can get a little extra for a lot...

Atleast that's a one time hit to your wallet, whereas a gf is akin to paying a monthly bill.

overlords is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-27-2009, 01:42 PM
  #18
cjbhab*
Go Habs Go
 
cjbhab*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Regina
Country: Canada
Posts: 6,252
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozymandias View Post
Hye pipe down or the next thread will be named "the cjbhab has to go on a list to get a date thread"
lol
you pipe down, I tend to do great with the ladies!

cjbhab* is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:45 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.