Go Back   HFBoards > Other Leagues > Canadian Junior Hockey > WHL
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

WHL Simulation

Old
01-04-2009, 12:55 PM
DCHL*

vCash: 500
WHL Simulation

The WHL Sim Hockey League is looking for people with interest and in-depth knowledge of the Western Hockey League. The WHL Sim Hockey League rerates players at the conclusion of each season based on the playersí real-life production in the real WHL. Itís important to know this league requires itís participants to be willing to do some research to unearth the best young prospects and talent, bantam aged draft picks, under 17 prospects and an understanding of who is who in the WHL. You must be able to determine the future stars of the WHL and harvest that talent to make your team strong. Keeping in mind of course when these players turn 20, itís their final year of eligibility in the WHL so there is a constant need to balance your roster with young players, older players and a core of players between 17-19. Youíll need to be able to draft with some precision and respond to trades which often could make or break the direction of your team.

The WHL is only one part of three leagues which form the CHL with the OHL and QMJHL being the other two...just as in reality. The participation rate in the WHL is ok but more is definitely possible with this group.

If youíre interested, Iíd suggest you express your interest by registering on the following link;

http://whl.simhl.net/contact

Visit the WHL Sim homepage at the following link and have a look around. http://whl.simhl.net

Looking forward to hearing from you!

DCHL* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
05-30-2009, 02:42 AM
already710

Thanks, I was able to complete my pre-order as well this morning.
simulation credit

already710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-02-2009, 08:56 AM
meow44

sounds great.. i'll tell my brother about it.

simulation rachat de credit

meow44 is offline   Reply With Quote