HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Habs in Europe

Closed Thread

Old
09-28-2004, 10:23 AM
Tricolore#20
PK PK PK

vCash: 500
Habs in Europe

Which Canadiens are in Europe presently?

I know Souray went to Farjestad, and Ryder went to Leksand. I also hear that Koivu is debating between Sweden and TPS Turku. What about some of the other European players, like Sundstrom, Zednik, Markov?

Old
09-28-2004, 11:35 AM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tricolore#20
Which Canadiens are in Europe presently?

I know Souray went to Farjestad, and Ryder went to Leksand. I also hear that Koivu is debating between Sweden and TPS Turku. What about some of the other European players, like Sundstrom, Zednik, Markov?
Yes o believe Sunny and Markov are there, and Zednik too, i think.

I think Hossa is too, and so is Perezhogan.....

Old
09-28-2004, 11:43 AM
E = CH²

Doesn't Markov play for the Moscow Dynamo ?

Isn't Zednik playing in Slovakia ?

I'm not sure though.

Old
09-28-2004, 12:16 PM
Naoned
HFBoards Sponsor

I read something about Koivu possibly playing in Switzerland (was it Lugano?)

Old
09-28-2004, 12:24 PM
Marc the Habs Fan
Ours!

vCash: 597
Saku Koivu: Status uncertain. Last week there was a rumor he may sign in Sweden? My guess is he will play for his father(the coach) in his hometown of Turku with the TPS.

Andrei Markov: Has signed a contract with the Moscow Dynamo.

Richard Zednik: Will play with a team in the Slovakian elite league. Not known yet which one.

Jan Bulis: Will play with Pardubice in the Czech elite league.

Radek Bonk: Has signed with HC trinec with the Czech elite league.

Sheldon Souray: Has signed with Färjestad in Sweden

Cristobal Huet: Signed with the Adler Mannheim team of the German elite league

Michael Ryder: Has signed with Leksand, in Sweden.

Marcel Hossa: Will play with Mora in Sweden

Niklas Sundstrom: Will play with Modo

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/feature.asp?fid=9951

and info in the montreal papers are my sources.

Last edited by Marc the Habs Fan: 09-28-2004 at 03:16 PM.
Old
09-28-2004, 01:53 PM
Mr. HoCKeY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan
Saku Koivu: Status uncertain. Last week there was a rumor he may sign in Sweden? My guess is he will play along with his brother...

Michael Ryder: Has signed with Leksand, of the Swedish elite league.
I think Mikko Koivu will play in the AHL this year.

For Ryder, Leksand is not in the SEL, but the league just below. Again, I'm not sure on this one.

Old
09-28-2004, 02:16 PM
Slick Nick

Perezhogin; played his first game with Avangard Omsk today, scored his 1st goal in a 3-3 tie against Khimik. 1 gp, 1 goal, 0 assists, +1.

Markov; Played his first two games with Dynamo Moscow. Has scored a goal and added a pass so far in the season. 2gp, 1 goal, 1 assist, 2pim.

Old
09-28-2004, 03:15 PM
Marc the Habs Fan
Ours!

vCash: 597
Perezhogin/Omsk translated boxscore:

http://www.hawk.ru/onlineview.php3?ID_Protocol=111

Translation:

Advance guard - Chemist 3: 3 (1:0, 2:0, 0:3, 0:0) the penal time: 20 min. Broschi - 33: 21 (13:2, 7:7, 9:10, 4:2) the penal time: 22 min. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Good evening the respected amateurs of hockey, after 15 minutes will begin encounter advance guard - chemist in the composition of omichey today will leave to ice, after the season of that carry ouied after the ocean Aleksandr perezhogin, whom will play in the troika with The the kalyuzhnym and Dmitriy subbotinym ne will be on ice in today's encounter of the captain of &.tsuot;yastrebov&.tsuot; Oleg tverdovskiy in which injury in the composition of the guests of changes very much in comparison with the past encounter. Here is the composition of chemist on the components: Defenders: Andrey podyakon (44) - Andrey sapozhnikov (15), Mikhail lyubushin (3) - Vitalius Viwnyovskiy (2), Oleg volkov (61) - Rustem Kamaletdinov (60), Victor Sokolov (71) - Andrey dylevskiy (16); Napadayushchiye: Ilya krikunov (19) - Jan Benda (77) - Denis Metlyuk (21), Dmitriy levinskiy (22) - Herman titov-k (13) - Valerie Kamienski (27), Dmitriy shamolin (7) - Aleksey Day (92) - Albert leshchev (69), Sergey kochetkov (11) - Leo berdichevskiy (33) - Vladimir makhuld (24). To ice invites the command chemist avangard it leaves to ice of command on ice. Hymn 1 period 00:00 gates protects: Skudra Peter khimik 00:00 Gates Protects: Sokolov Maxim avangard igra began the first component it immediately locked guests in the zone and 2 minutes in yellow dark-blue 00:31 REMOVAL: Shoemakers Andrey (attack of the rival that not managing washer) 2 min. Chemist spas Skudra of razok already Of ryabykin from turn blue, defender under the washer lay I again guests they rejected washer, until anything we can make in the majority, but after 11 seconds will leave the fifth in guests in full strength guests Orekhov from turn blue, Skudra took to Baranov from the five-kopeck coin they did not give to throw Sushinskiy I could not throw 5 minutes they played, guests even in Sokolov's zone and not were plainly 04:57 REMOVAL: Bednar Yaroslav (push of rival by club) 2 min. Advance guard they rejected washer from the zone of noisy men from the five-kopeck coin it smeared in full strength advance guard, in the defense they successfully played Sushinskiy on the five-kopeck coin it did not re-play Skudru Of bednar from turn blue healthily it threw, Skudra took 8 minutes they played Kalyuzhnyy it threw like for sure, but Skudra had time, and To pErezhoginu they did not give to finish Popov it beat defender, but I could not manage kiperom 10:30 they played, and guests even in the range never threw, this ****** up ears Zatonskiy 1 in 0, but Skudra is matchless Krivokrasov it did not re-play To skudru 12:08 REMOVAL: Oleg (delay of rival by club) is Volkov 2 min. Chemist minute already without result won back in the majority into the zone enter we cannot they arose in the complete guests Baranov it did not fall into the framework small zavarukha, guests began to be rude Berdichevskiy it showed platforms average finger the excellent act napadayushchego 15:13 REMOVAL: Baranov Constantine (roughness) 4 min. Advance guard 15:13 REMOVAL: Dylevskiy Andrey (push of rival onboard) 2 min. Chemist 15:13 REMOVAL: Berdichevskiy Leo (roughness) 4 min. Chemist prekrasnyy the act napadayushchego well here and To skudru opened 15:58 GOAL! 1:0 Zatonskiy Dmitriy (Prokop'ev A., Sushinskiy M.) [ 5x4 ] advance guard is not there apparently left it showed finger and not that continues omichi to press to the gates Of skudry 17:29 REMOVAL: Orekhov Oleg (impact of rival by elbow) 2 min. Advance guard rejected washer they arose guests I they left minute they won back in the minority the last minute of period I they again rejected washer advance guard in full strength of 2 period interruption they leave to ice of command on the first period and you will say immediately from whatever leagues our segodnyashnii guests, thought, not speed. There was weaker command surely and in the past season in the super-league not they began the second Dylevskiy it did not re-play Sokolov 21:10 REMOVAL: Kamienski Valerie (attack of the rival that not managing washer) 2 min. Chemist here Kamienski for the first time of uvidili I of goooooooooollllllllllllll 21:57 GOAL! 2:0 Bednar Yaroslav (Krivokrasov S.) however, [ 5x4 ] advance guard went Zakharov to look video we still look the goal of zaschitan OF GGOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL into the the empty Of perezhogin it throws his first washer for the advance guard, in first game 22:25 GOAL! 3:0 Perezhogin Aleksandr (Subbotin D., Kalyuzhnyy A.) [ 5x5 ] advance guard guests took 30 seconds Titov it were torn on the right flank, it threw, but Sokolov did not re-play Orekhov from turn blue, Skudra took I again Of skudra it saves gates 24:02 REMOVAL: Orekhov Oleg (push of rival onboard) 2 min. The advance guard Of leshchev moshchno clicked, Sokolov took I they rejected the washer Of subbotin and Kalyuzhnyy 2 into 1, Dima decided to throw, Skudra took Kamienski for long he thought with the entrance into the zone as a result it returned pass, but second Kamienski there it did not prove to be and washer was lost in full strength the advance guard of 7 minutes they played it did not reach washer Bednara to the five-kopeck coin Of perezhogin it beat three but to throw it did not be able already Viwnyovskiy it entered into the zone it threw, Sokolov on the spot Popov threw, Skudra had time to move Popov Kur'yanov 2 into 1, but unsuccessful pass to accurate omichi they attempt to bring washer into the gates and as a result less they began to throw with 12:03 they played Kamienski it decided to throw from the summer, but it did not fall on the washer let us braid let us braid lace in the winch of guests, but to throw we do not want 33:29 REMOVAL: Nikitin Igor (delay of rival by hands) 2 min. Advance guard Benda did not fall on the washer Dylevskiy from turn blue, Sokolov it is Kamienski it entered into the zone it threw, the washer passed next to the rod. In the complete the advance guard is confusion on ice 36:51 REMOVAL: Berdichevskiy Leo (step) 2 min. Chemist rejected washer guests so they did not arise in the zone, in the first minute of the majority Of leshchev it threw meter from two, Sokolov took 38:46 REMOVAL: Bednar Yaroslav (delay of rival by club) 2 min. Advance guard guests left to play in by pyaterom, although their player even on the bench sits so no one and they did not remove, judge themselves did not understand in the complete guests the last minute of period 3 period the interruption of command they leave to ice they began the third, already 46 seconds in the minority Of lyubushin from turn blue, Sokolov took in the complete advance guard I goal from under Yudin 40:56 GOAL! 3:1 Titov Herman (Kamienski V.) [ 5x5 ] chemist I again only was they did not clog guests they threw to play omichi 2:45 they played they pushed in the second guests 43:17 GOAL! 3:2 Viwnyovskiys Vitalius (Berdichevskiy L.) [ 5x5 ] chemist only there was Skudra it did not capitulate noisy men 1 in 0, but instead of the washer itself proved to be in grid 45:09 REMOVAL: Oleg (attack of the rival that not managing washer) is Volkov 2 min. Chemist skudra will save in panic in winch minute even in the majority Sushinskiy it threw it fell into defender 46:57 REMOVAL: Krivokrasov Sergey (impact of rival by elbow) 2 min. Advance guard in full strength the guests Of metlyuk could not re-play Sokolov 3:3 48:00 GOAL! 3:3 Days Aleksey (Kamaletdinov R.) [ 5x4 ] chemist Kur'yanov did not re-play To skudru, after leaving to the gates in tracking of defender Gusev by too early they believed in victory A now they awoke, Prokop'ev it did not re-play To skudru 50:06 REMOVAL: Oleg (delay of rival by hands) is Volkov 2 min. Chemist Krivokrasov into Skudru, but Bednar did not fall on the completely empty gates Of subbotin it did not clog into complete guests they storm omichi of the winch Of skudry 7:28 to still play guests simply they eject washer from the zone, the picture of the first period returned under the thrust Of ryabykina defender it lay I of the sequential of probros 5:30 to still play Benda it did not fall on washer 55:14 REMOVAL: Command (damage of strength) of 2 min. Chemist guests are not agreeable with the decision of arbiter, but obeyed they arose Ryabykin from turn blue Skudra it caught they rejected washer minute 5 more to 4 well here now and into the zone visit they cannot 56:50 REMOVAL: Sushinskiy Maxim (delay of the club of rival) 2 min. Advance guard in full strength the guests Of poslednii two minutes of the third period rejected washer Panov to themselves accepted Viwnyovskiy's thrust. In full strength advance guard the minute remained 30 seconds of 14 seconds it remains and inclusion in the zone of the guests Of overtaym they began overtaym we could not in the zone of guests penetrate Kamienski it threw into the neighbor angle, Sokolov repulsed 01:30 REMOVALS by arm: Lyubushin Mikhail (dangerous game by the highly raised club) 2 min. Chemist rejected washer guests they arose Ryabykin it threw goalkeeper it repulsed Sushinskiy it rolled because of winch, Skaudra repulsed, Zatonskiy could not open kipera and newly Sushinskiy in the complete the guests Of dima Of subbotin it passed entire defense, but I could not throw 04:42 REMOVALS: Nikitin Igor (delay of rival by hands) 2 min. Advance guard Entire No one's. For you worked Aleksey puzyrev and press- service KHK the advance guard

____

Good to see the kid playing again.

Mr Hockey, good points.

Old
09-29-2004, 06:36 PM
Slick Nick

Markov added a goal and an assist today vs Severstal. So far 3 games played; 2goals 2assists. Go Andrei

He could win the «best RSL defanceman» htitle for a third time. Let's hope he dosen't and will be in Montreal in January.

Yemelin played his first game of the year with Lada Togliatti today.

Last edited by Slick Nick: 09-29-2004 at 06:39 PM.
Old
09-30-2004, 04:05 PM
BJ

Marcel Hossa scored two goals tonight in Mora's 2-1 overtime win against Malmö.

Old
09-30-2004, 04:15 PM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ
Id love to take that as a positive, but just how competetive is this league to lets say the AHL??

Old
09-30-2004, 04:21 PM
psycho_dad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooch
Id love to take that as a positive, but just how competetive is this league to lets say the AHL??
Better, at least right now.

Finnish league and russian league have been better than AHL in the past years...swedish league is probably the best league right now with all the NHL players they got.

Old
09-30-2004, 07:19 PM
J-D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. HoCKeY
I think Mikko Koivu will play in the AHL this year.

For Ryder, Leksand is not in the SEL, but the league just below. Again, I'm not sure on this one.
Leksand was in the SEL last year but was bumped off because they finished last. They are therefore in the Tier II league.

Old
09-30-2004, 08:31 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

I thought I just read that Koivu will play for TPS, no?

Also Kovalev is headed to the RSL, Severstal maybe?

Thats great news about Hossa. Man if this kid ever gets some confidence in his shot.

Old
10-01-2004, 02:49 AM
BJ

Hossa told Aftonbladet that the reason to why he chose Mora was that his pal Rastislav Pavlikovsky just had signed a contract with them.

Old
10-01-2004, 04:26 AM
Tuggy

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by BJ
That is VERY nice to hear, just hope that boy gets back on track!

Old
10-01-2004, 12:25 PM
GOB

How are our HABS performing overseas ?

Does anyone know how our guys (Ryder, Souray, etc.) are doing (i.e., goals, assists) over in europe ? I know Marcel Hossa had two goals in his first game. Any info would be appreciated.

Old
10-01-2004, 12:55 PM
Crusher20

Send a message via AIM to Crusher20 Send a message via Yahoo to Crusher20
Andrei Markov updates

in 4 games with Moscow Dynamo, our Andrei Markov has in 4 games a great 2-2-4 pts and 2 pim. iwch is better than other NHLers like Datsyuk, Afinogenov and Bartecko.

and A. Ovechkin as 1 assist in 7 games.

thats about all i know.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/csl.php?tid=1932

Old
10-01-2004, 01:03 PM
ChemiseBleuHonnete

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusher20
in 4 games with Moscow Dynamo, our Andrei Markov has in 4 games a great 2-2-4 pts and 2 pim. iwch is better than other NHLers like Datsyuk, Afinogenov and Bartecko.

and A. Ovechkin as 1 assist in 7 games.

thats about all i know.

http://www.hockeydb.com/ihdb/stats/csl.php?tid=1932
I'm not surprised one bit. Markov has tremendous offensive skills and he struggled this year. I would not be surprised if Markov finish the season with more points than Ovechkin and Afinogenov.

Old
10-01-2004, 01:58 PM
BJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOB
Does anyone know how our guys (Ryder, Souray, etc.) are doing (i.e., goals, assists) over in europe ? I know Marcel Hossa had two goals in his first game. Any info would be appreciated.

Ryder and Souray will come to Leksand and Färjestad in mid-october. So you'll have to wait until then.

Old
10-02-2004, 05:04 AM
Robertsson 4-ever

Send a message via ICQ to Robertsson 4-ever
Niklas Sundström have signed a contract with Milano in Italy. He'll play there a month to start with. The reason he won't play with Modo is problems with taxes, and he hope he can join them for the spring.

Old
10-07-2004, 09:28 PM
L'abstrait

Send a message via MSN to L'abstrait
I think it would be a good idea to make a sticky with this thread so that we can put all updates on Habs playing in Europe here...

Edit:
PS// I know there<s already a bunch of stickies, but once all the European league are gonna start, there's gonna be a ton of results coming in so I just think we should put them all at the same place.

hAb5tR@k

Last edited by L'abstrait: 10-07-2004 at 09:32 PM.
Closed Thread