Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Finland

Lassi Kokkala

Old
06-03-2009, 10:32 AM
Tony Piscotta
Hockey's Future Staff

vCash: 500
Lassi Kokkala

Don't see much written about him but he was a point a game player for the Finnish junior team in their Mestis games and was also pretty good for TPS in the playoffs at junior A and added ten points in Mestis for Hokki. With decent size for a center it would seem that there would be more interest in him.

Why is he off the radar?

Tony Piscotta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-10-2009, 10:42 AM
Make

vCash: 500
I've seen him play a couple of times in SM-liiga. He didn't really impress me much, but he didn't get much ice time either. I thought his skating looked weak or "powerless". He's only 20 so he has lots of time to improve and get stronger. He did his military service this year so that might have slowed his progress. I haven't seen him play in Jr-A or Mestis so I can't really say about his skills with the puck.

I would be happy if he could be a regular player for TPS in the future but I would't expect more than that at least for now.

Make is offline   Reply With Quote