HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Hainsey signs with Hamilton

Closed Thread

Old
10-09-2004, 04:16 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

vCash: 500
Hainsey signs with Hamilton

Ron Hainsey has signed with Hamilton, according to le journal de Montreal. He will report to the Dogs camp today.

Also some other notes thanks to Marc,

"Today's Dogs notes from Marc De Foy in the Journal de Montreal:

- Habs haven't received the results on Komo's hip from the other doctors he visited. So everything is still in limbo.

- Michaud has indeed been sent down.

- AS(The Dogs GM) says he did not make Gilmour an offer, so if they did indeed make him an offer, it came from ownership.

Old
10-09-2004, 04:18 PM
Beakermania*

Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
Ron Hainsey has signed with Hamilton, according to le journal de Montreal. He will report to the Dogs camp today.
Very good news, he needs to learn to play defence at that level for at least half a season - full season more before he will be ready for the big time IMO. Hopefully he can progress more than he did last year.

Old
10-09-2004, 04:25 PM
Tuggy

Good stuff! Now Ron get your act together!

Old
10-09-2004, 04:29 PM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Excellent.....

I hope Jarivs puts his foot down this year......Its time to take that next big step Hainsey.

Edit: Komo's situation is staring to worry me a bit...

Old
10-09-2004, 04:34 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

The defense in Hamilton will be interesting. The one big question mark is Jancevski, as I assume they sign him as he has AHL experience and I think he was the MVP of Utah or Houston 2 years ago. When Hainsey and Komisarek are ready to go the D could look like,

Hainsey Komisarek
Daley Jancevski
Plante Cote

Archer, Shasby and Sanford to fight for the 7th defensemen. I'd assume Archer would get it. Sounds like Komisarek will miss the start of the season, so Archer should get a spot in the top 6 most likely. Shasby might play tonight, but I could see him back in the ECHL for another year after Hainsey is ready to go. Sanford is a tough call, I assume he's ECHL bound at some point.

Old
10-09-2004, 04:44 PM
Mooch

Send a message via MSN to Mooch
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
The defense in Hamilton will be interesting. The one big question mark is Jancevski, as I assume they sign him as he has AHL experience and I think he was the MVP of Utah or Houston 2 years ago. When Hainsey and Komisarek are ready to go the D could look like,

Hainsey Komisarek
Daley Jancevski
Plante Cote

Archer, Shasby and Sanford to fight for the 7th defensemen. I'd assume Archer would get it. Sounds like Komisarek will miss the start of the season, so Archer should get a spot in the top 6 most likely. Shasby might play tonight, but I could see him back in the ECHL for another year after Hainsey is ready to go. Sanford is a tough call, I assume he's ECHL bound at some point.

Is Hainsey playing tonight??

Id think not, but........

Closed Thread