Go Back   HFBoards > Hockey Talk by Country > Sweden

MODO Lines

Closed Thread

Old
10-07-2004, 04:31 PM
VanW27

vCash: 500
MODO Lines

Anyone know who steen plays with regularly. I saw in his last game he scored a goal assisted by both sedins but i thought the sedins were playing with weinhandle. And i have also heard he played left wing on a line with forsberg in the game before that against frolunda. Anyways i was just looking to see who he was playing with to try and get a sense of what his role this year is going to be. he also seems to be moving around alot through the line up are they still looking to get some chemistry.

Old
10-08-2004, 09:35 AM
Kronblom

They are trying to find the right lines at the moment, Steen did play with Forsberg in the beginning though. The Sedins/Weinhandl line haven´t lived up to the high expectations so far, to put it mildly.

Old
10-08-2004, 09:46 AM
Petey21

Last night against Luleå he was playing with Jan Öberg and Magnus Hedlund, he's been playing with alot of different guys, during the preseason he played with Joakim Lindström (and they had a good chemistry and played very well together), but now he seems to play "here and there".

Old
10-12-2004, 03:17 PM
leafaholix*

He scored again today.

Just curious whether he's playing consistent hockey? Is he contributing defensively when he's not an offensive threat? And I'd like to know where he'd rank so far in performance among the forwards.

Thanks Swedes.

Old
10-12-2004, 03:39 PM
DutchLeafsfan

Send a message via ICQ to DutchLeafsfan Send a message via MSN to DutchLeafsfan
Just wondering, but contrary to Eliteprospects, Steen has 2 assist according to the MODO Hockey site. It indicates he got 2 assists in the game vs Färjestad...

Old
10-12-2004, 04:19 PM
Predatore

Send a message via MSN to Predatore
Leafaholix
Can't help you there, since I have seen little of Steen so far. Hopefully Tampa GM or someone else have seen more of MODO

Quote:
Originally Posted by DutchLeafsfan
Just wondering, but contrary to Eliteprospects, Steen has 2 assist according to the MODO Hockey site. It indicates he got 2 assists in the game vs Färjestad...
MODO's programmer/webmaster is either lazy or unaware (or perhaps even in denial? ), because Steen was wrongly credited for 2 assists in the game. The Swedish ice hockey federation (and EP) removed his extra assist.. so I am guessing MODO's offical website will soon as well

Old
10-12-2004, 04:28 PM
leafaholix*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predatore
Leafaholix
Can't help you there, since I have seen little of Steen so far. Hopefully Tampa GM or someone else have seen more of MODO
Thanks man.

Btw, you do a great job. One of the best hockey websites on the internet.

Closed Thread