Notices

Libor Ustrnul?

Closed Thread

Old
10-15-2004, 12:05 PM
Reign Nateo

vCash: 500
Libor Ustrnul?

What's up with this guy? I thought he would be an NHL regular by now. I know he is in Chicago for another season, but has he developed as well as expected? I remember him being listed as one of the Thrashers top 3 prospects after he was drafted, and now he seems to be low on the list of prospect defencemen (granted the Thrashers have a butt-load).

He's huge (6-5 235) and mean, and it seems like he is exactly the type of defenceman that Atlanta could use, is his skating really that bad? Thanks for any info.

Old
10-17-2004, 07:09 PM
Hunter74

vCash: 500
Just off the top of my head I think injuries have really stalled his developement. That and his skateing and puck control isn't that great either. But this guy isn't gonna make the NHL off of his skateing stride and puck skills. He's gonna make the NHL off of his physical defensive game, though he needs to get alittle more foot speed and stay healthy for a season.

Closed Thread