HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Notices

Bears Game

Old
06-30-2009, 07:45 PM
suitup17

vCash: 500
Bears Game

Hello there, I was thinking of making the trip to Chicago to catch a Bears game and maybe a hockey or baseball game. I was wondering where the best place is to stay. Is it better to stay on the outskirts of the city and taxi it to the game? Or is it better to stay near Soldier Field itself? Also, how is the traffic, is it dangerous in the city, anything else that I would want to check out, etc.? Any help would be greatly appreciated. By the way, I'm looking to go and see the Bears VS Steelers game so I hope I should be able to get some kind of tickets to the game. Thanks.

suitup17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old
06-30-2009, 09:50 PM
Blackhawkswincup
Global Moderator

vCash: 200
Quote:
Originally Posted by suitup17 View Post
Hello there, I was thinking of making the trip to Chicago to catch a Bears game and maybe a hockey or baseball game. I was wondering where the best place is to stay. Is it better to stay on the outskirts of the city and taxi it to the game? Or is it better to stay near Soldier Field itself? Also, how is the traffic, is it dangerous in the city, anything else that I would want to check out, etc.? Any help would be greatly appreciated. By the way, I'm looking to go and see the Bears VS Steelers game so I hope I should be able to get some kind of tickets to the game. Thanks.
Good luck with that

Expect to pay alot of money for those. Hell tickets vs Lions cost well above face value

Blackhawkswincup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
06-30-2009, 10:05 PM
enforcersrule

vCash: 500
If you aren't afraid of ebay, it may be a good place to look... I got some awesome seats for my (ex)boyfriend and I last season for about face value for a game vs. the Jaguars..

enforcersrule is offline   Reply With Quote