HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

Open Roller/Street hockey in Buffalo (Amherst)

Old
07-04-2009, 01:29 PM
NYRangerfn09

vCash: 500
Open Roller/Street hockey in Buffalo (Amherst)

Looking for some people to play some open hockey in Buffalo. Most of our numbers have thinned over the summer because of people going home. We have a regulation net and I play goalie sometimes, I have full equip that anyone can use that wants to play. We usually have around 2v2 or 3v3 but our numbers have been slightly growing and we have had some 5v5 with 2 goalies in the past. We are mostly 21 and 22 years olds and play on UB North campus with a puck and play for fun but we have enough skill to make it a fun challenging game. If anyone is interested, any skill level please let me know. I am always looking for people.

NYRangerfn09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-04-2009, 10:33 PM
Tojo

Sent you a PM, get back to me.

Tojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-05-2009, 03:05 PM
yakitate304
Crunch Time

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangerfn09 View Post
Looking for some people to play some open hockey in Buffalo. Most of our numbers have thinned over the summer because of people going home. We have a regulation net and I play goalie sometimes, I have full equip that anyone can use that wants to play. We usually have around 2v2 or 3v3 but our numbers have been slightly growing and we have had some 5v5 with 2 goalies in the past. We are mostly 21 and 22 years olds and play on UB North campus with a puck and play for fun but we have enough skill to make it a fun challenging game. If anyone is interested, any skill level please let me know. I am always looking for people.
Just wondering, where on North do you guys play?

yakitate304 is offline   Reply With Quote