HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Whats your opinion of LGK?

Closed Thread

Old
07-05-2009, 04:40 PM
STANDnFIGHT
Sea Moan Gone Yay!

vCash: 500
Whats your opinion of LGK?

I noticed a lot of hate towards LGK here but usually the hate comes from people that get banned for doing stupid ****, I wanted to know your reasoning.

I bring this up because I cant log in to LGK due to "High amount of users" but, how can that be with only 300 something logged in? I mean its 4 days past July 1st!!! I am really getting frustrated.

Old
07-05-2009, 04:50 PM
Buddy The Elf
Kings!

It sucks! There are about 10 inside jokes to about 1 post of merit. This place isn't perfect either but you get a variety of opinions and less retards. This thread will be locked btw. I like the ticket exchange though!

Old
07-05-2009, 04:56 PM
hans

Send a message via AIM to hans
It has its pluses and minuses. I find the discussions of prospects and drafting to be much better here, which is this site's main draw for me. In general though there isn't much difference between there and here and I think most of the people who loudly complain about it are just posturing. Also, in before the lock.

Old
07-05-2009, 05:00 PM
TonySCV
Two Timer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by STANDnFIGHT View Post
I noticed a lot of hate towards LGK here but usually the hate comes from people that get banned for doing stupid ****, I wanted to know your reasoning.

I bring this up because I cant log in to LGK due to "High amount of users" but, how can that be with only 300 something logged in? I mean its 4 days past July 1st!!! I am really getting frustrated.
We have users that patronize both sites here. Check it out for yourself and form your own opinion.

- T

Closed Thread