HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Notices

Now with Kotalik what do we trade for???

Closed Thread

Old
07-09-2009, 04:20 PM
allstarr425

vCash: 500
Now with Kotalik what do we trade for???

It looks like zherdev is gone and we would love to move roszival so those two and a pick might fetch a nice player. I've heard marleau and frolov but I feel like some of the teams out west are stacked defensively and don't need him. I'd love to look at Lecavlier but he has too big a contract and the rest of the league seems content keeping their talent with the exception of Ottawa but heatley is out of the price range. I guess Marleau is the best option but only for the right price and if he walks at the end of next year we could possibly make a run at kovy granted we already signed marian. My best guess would be zherdev and roszy for marleau and a offensive prospect maybe. What do you guys think?

Old
07-09-2009, 04:23 PM
Capitain Midnight
Trust me, I'm a doc

Quote:
Originally Posted by allstarr425 View Post
It looks like zherdev is gone and we would love to move roszival so those two and a pick might fetch a nice player. I've heard marleau and frolov but I feel like some of the teams out west are stacked defensively and don't need him. I'd love to look at Lecavlier but he has too big a contract and the rest of the league seems content keeping their talent with the exception of Ottawa but heatley is out of the price range. I guess Marleau is the best option but only for the right price and if he walks at the end of next year we could possibly make a run at kovy granted we already signed marian. My best guess would be zherdev and roszy for marleau and a offensive prospect maybe. What do you guys think?
Kessel and a contract....

Old
07-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Soks45

i would necessarily be depressed if that happened but i wouldn't be ecstatic either, i'm still not sold on them not moving rozie for a cap space and trying to get another year out of Z if the ARb award isn't huge

Old
07-09-2009, 04:25 PM
SingnBluesOnBroadway
Retired

Awards:
There are plenty of other threads where this can go. Please read the board before you post, people.