HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Detroit Red Wings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Which Wings are playing in europe during the lockout?

Closed Thread

Old
10-08-2004, 07:48 PM
Petey21

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Galvin
I'm having a hard time navigating through the site. I can't click on any of the pictures there to do anything. Any suggestions? Finally got it to do something and I saw jerseys that are 495 KR. Not sure if there is any extra charge to get a players name on top of that price. Does anyone one know what the exchange rate is or where I can find an email address to ask about price, player name andif possible to ship to North America? Thanks guys
As stated up there, it seems as you can email them at info@neh.se and ask questions (about shipping, customizing or whatever I guess), and they do understand English so don't let the language be a problem. As for exchange rates, here's a good site for that. Seems as 495 KR equals to around $67.80.

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Old
10-08-2004, 11:10 PM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petey21
As stated up there, it seems as you can email them at info@neh.se and ask questions (about shipping, customizing or whatever I guess), and they do understand English so don't let the language be a problem. As for exchange rates, here's a good site for that. Seems as 495 KR equals to around $67.80.

http://www.xe.com/ucc/
Thanks again for the info

Old
10-25-2004, 05:18 PM
Robertsson 4-ever

Send a message via ICQ to Robertsson 4-ever
Henrik Zetterberg is dominating in Sweden at the moment, and is a big part in Timrå being the absolute best team in the league at the moment. Since Freddy Modin joined the team they haven't lost, and now leads the league.

Zetterberg is centering the first line with Tampa Bay forward Fredrik Modin and Detroit prospect Christian Söderström on the wings. They produce a lot of points in every game and Zetterberg currently leads the league in points (tied with Brendan Morrison).

He seems more confident after two seasons in NHL, and now does everything on the ice even better than he did when he left Sweden. He'll be in good shape when the NHL starts up again

Closed Thread