HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Grabovski vs. MTL?

Closed Thread

Old
07-17-2009, 08:12 AM
FerrisRox

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffleafsfan91 View Post
The Leafs are the tougher team and everyone knows it.

Orr
Mayers
Beauchemin
Exelby
Finger
Schenn
Komisarek

just try and get through it...i dare you.

What do all of those guys have in common? Slow as hell. Teams will have very little issue dealing with that "toughness."

Old
07-17-2009, 08:12 AM
mapes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadKiwi View Post
Alot of habs fans are french speaking, you ignorant leafs fan. Please go back to your forum, to cheer for that sorry excuse of a team. 1967
1967, that's a good one. Never heard that one before, you're pretty original. You do know why they didn't win for that long, right? or are you just not educated in hockey? They had a guy running the team from jail and he never wanted to spend money. When he died and someone else took over it all changed. From 93-02 how many teams can you name that won more playoff games than the Leafs? There isn't many.

Old
07-17-2009, 08:16 AM
BadKiwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by mapes View Post
1967, that's a good one. Never heard that one before, you're pretty original. You do know why they didn't win for that long, right? or are you just not educated in hockey? They had a guy running the team from jail and he never wanted to spend money. When he died and someone else took over it all changed. From 93-02 how many teams can you name that won more playoff games than the Leafs? There isn't many.
What does it change exactly? You're still cheering for historical losers. I am suppose to feel bad for you guys? The only thing I can say that's positive, is that you guys are probably the most dedicated fans ever. My guess would be that if we swap the habs winning history with the leaf's sucking, Montreal would be far from being hockey town. There, I said something nice to you, now go back to your den, troll.

Old
07-17-2009, 08:22 AM
mapes

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadKiwi View Post
What does it change exactly? You're still cheering for historical losers. I am suppose to feel bad for you guys? The only thing I can say that's positive, is that you guys are probably the most dedicated fans ever. My guess would be that if we swap the habs winning history with the leaf's sucking, Montreal would be far from being hockey town. There, I said something nice to you, now go back to your den, troll.

But see, I don't care about history. I care about my own success watching hockey. What happened before I watched hockey is great and all (I do read books about the history of the game) but I care more about my own personal success watching it. I've never witnessed Habs win more than 5-6 games in a playoff year despite being "contenders" ever year

Old
07-17-2009, 08:27 AM
BadKiwi

Quote:
But see, I don't care about history. I care about my own success watching hockey. What happened before I watched hockey is great and all (I do read books about the history of the game) but I care more about my own personal success watching it. I've never witnessed Habs win more than 5-6 games in a playoff year despite being "contenders" ever year
Habs being contenders? We just came out of our worst sucking years, right after winning a cup. I've witnessed that cup. I don't see when in history we were contenders every years and kept losing. In any case, what are you trying to prove exactly? I'm not sure I see where you want to go with this. Just go in the leaf's forum and rave about that new defensive corp of yours.

Old
07-17-2009, 08:29 AM
HabsHockey

This thread is great so I'll contribute

Old
07-17-2009, 08:33 AM
HellasLEAF
Komarov has cometh..

ah come on guys, how can you hate Grabs. the spark plug is fun to watch and plays with flair and emotion.

we need more guys like him on both clubs.

Old
07-17-2009, 08:33 AM
Myron Gaines*
Trop Giou

Quote:
What the hell?

Old
07-17-2009, 08:35 AM
BadKiwi

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellasLEAF View Post
ah come on guys, how can you hate Grabs. the spark plug is fun to watch and plays with flair and emotion.

I'll admit that he contributes to the rivalry, witch is good. But he does this because we hate him. So don't ask us to love him, he'd lose his primary purpose.

Old
07-17-2009, 08:36 AM
Habs10Habs
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellasLEAF View Post

Very true, our rivalry with you guys was becoming a little stale. By adding Grabs last season and now Komisarek. Things should really pick up this year. I can't wait for the season to start now.

07-17-2009, 08:56 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

The bickering will never end but this thread will.

Closed Thread