HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Pacific Division > Los Angeles Kings
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

LA KINGS CAP Situation - Frolov

Old
07-19-2009, 01:18 PM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 424
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sydor25 View Post
Gaborik would have been our next Palffy, but that didn't happen.
Don't remind me.

“We still have a lot of guys who haven't scored a goal since Jesus was a baby.” - Darryl Sutter
Telos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2009, 05:53 PM
Puck U
2012 SC CHAMPIONS !

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telos View Post
I think Smyth is better suited on the second line especially given that he and Stoll have a bit of a past and were former linemates.
Strike One ! ... same team, but they were never linemates, Smyth's centers were Doug Weight and Mike Comrie, never Stoll.

But I agree with you otherwise, Keep Frolov on the 1st line w/ Kopitar, and get Brown back alongside Kopitar as well {where he scored 30+ goals in 2007-08}, and have a 2nd line of Smyth / Stoll / Williams.

Puck U is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-19-2009, 05:56 PM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 424
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Puck U View Post
Strike One ! ... same team, but they were never linemates, Smyth's centers were Doug Weight and Mike Comrie, never Stoll.

But I agree with you otherwise, Keep Frolov on the 1st line w/ Kopitar, and get Brown back alongside Kopitar as well {where he scored 30+ goals in 2007-08}, and have a 2nd line of Smyth / Stoll / Williams.
Well, that is true, and I knew that at the time of posting it, but they were paired in various situations and played with each other regardless whether they were official linemates. Stoll and Ryan both touched the pucked on the famous Patrick Stefan blunder I suppose "teammates" would have been a better term, but they are familiar with each other, were friends, and did play together in various situations.

Telos is offline   Reply With Quote