HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Western Conference > Central Division > Chicago Blackhawks
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

New goal song?

Old
07-20-2009, 01:09 PM
enforcersrule

vCash: 500
New goal song?

This is sort of minimal in the scheme of things, but I had caught wind that perhaps a replacement for Chelsea Dagger was to be revealed at the Convention... I haven't heard anything else about it.

Any word?

enforcersrule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2009, 03:14 PM
LarmerAmonteSeabrook

I didn't hear anything about that, and, outside of the Seabrook and Sharp photo sessions, I was at seminars for the whole weekend. They were talking up the song a lot, so I'd doubt they'd change it!

Your guy Burish was extremely hilarious at his two seminar sessions on Sunday!

LarmerAmonteSeabrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2009, 03:51 PM
czechmate25

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tnzo0ZYWgmw

HOSSA! HOSSA! HOSSA! HOSSA!

czechmate25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2009, 03:54 PM
enforcersrule

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarmerAmonteSeabrook View Post
I didn't hear anything about that, and, outside of the Seabrook and Sharp photo sessions, I was at seminars for the whole weekend. They were talking up the song a lot, so I'd doubt they'd change it!

Your guy Burish was extremely hilarious at his two seminar sessions on Sunday!
Good to hear... I can't hear Chelsea Dagger anymore without lighting up. That's positive reinforcement for you It sort of became epic this year - it needs to stay.

Burish always seems so down too earth and like he has a great sense of humor... hoping to meet him some day! haha.

Old
07-20-2009, 04:27 PM
LarmerAmonteSeabrook

Quote:
Originally Posted by enforcersrule View Post
Good to hear... I can't hear Chelsea Dagger anymore without lighting up. That's positive reinforcement for you It sort of became epic this year - it needs to stay.

Burish always seems so down too earth and like he has a great sense of humor... hoping to meet him some day! haha.
I agree. I downloaded Chelsea Dagger just because it's their goal song (and it's unique, as I don't think any other team uses it). I've even pulled out one of my playoff rally towels and waved it around...Haha!

Ok, so this'll probably get you a bit jealous, but there was this girl at one of the seminars who asked to shake his hand, and he asked her to come up to the stage and sit next to him for the rest of the session. And Sharpie was next to him, making me jealous!

I drew the conclusion that Burish is the leading prankster. I asked a question for Sharp & Burish about the worst pranks they've ever pulled, and it led to a 5-minute discussion about a bunch of pranks they've pulled! For example, at dinner on a road trip, Burish made Toews think he got a girl pregnant by changing this girl he liked's number with Brent Seabrook's and sending him text messages from Seabrook's phone! Hilarious! Sharpie got the team equipment manager to sew Kris Versteeg's wallet into his pants...LOL!

At another session, Burish challenged a kid to a push-up contest in front of everyone! LOL!

LarmerAmonteSeabrook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2009, 05:33 PM
southerncross116

Goal Songs... man, what ever happened here? I remember when the "goal song" was a series of massive blasts on a giant "air horn" siren, nice, ear drum shattering, and intimidating - seems to cover it all.

southerncross116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-20-2009, 05:52 PM
enforcersrule

I love the air horn too... but there's nothing like an air horn followed by a song that prompts everyone to dance around and celebrate a little more.

DA DOO DOO DO DA DOO DO DA DA DO DO DO

Old
07-20-2009, 07:13 PM
fourstringninja

Nope, and as much I was against the 'song from that beer commercial' at first, it grew upon me.

A lot.

fourstringninja is offline   Reply With Quote