HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > New York Rangers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Rick Carpiniello Interview Tonight 7/23

Old
07-24-2009, 10:26 AM
free0717

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mouth View Post
I want to thank you guys so much from HF you were awesome. Thank so much for calling puckhead and blaze especially.
Great Show last nite. Carpiniello was fantastic with the stories.

Keep up the good work, Mouth.

free0717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2009, 10:28 AM
free0717

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYLine24 View Post
Id be shocked if Gilroy didnt make it and Potter did. Despite him saying Potter is in their plans..maybe as a solid AHLer defenseman for the pack and a callup for injury.
I think Potter is going to be the 7th defenseman. That steady Dman that can come in on a moments notice and play a steady game. Great Guy to have in case of injury or a slump.

free0717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2009, 11:11 AM
N9Y4R
Bleed Blue

I think Ilkka Heikkinen has a real shot to make this team.
2 good years of pro hockey in the SM-Liiga. Probably the 3rd best league in Europe.
A cheap cap hit of 875.
And a lefty shot, considering one of Gilroy, Sauer, and Potter should also make it and are all right shots.

Granted I have seen little, but from what I have read Heikkinen is solid.

Barring further moves I believe our 5/6 guys come out of these 4, just have a funny feeling IH will be one of them.

I think Sangs spends another year in the A, and unless MDZ blows them away I think he goes back to the O so he can hopefully dominate.

EDIT: Surprised he is not mentioned.

N9Y4R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2009, 01:03 PM
coogz13

Send a message via AIM to coogz13
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash the Net View Post
The whole blog really went downhill.
No offense to Rick and his sidekicks over there, but Sam was a much more entertaining blogger.

It sucks maybe that Lohud doesn't use their funds to send them on the road with the team or whatever, but the only time they ever have news is from other news. They're never a direct source. And if I want opinions, I can ask anyone.

100% agree, i do not like carpiniello at all. he's basically only good for negativity and skepticism on almost everything he writes. skepticism is important, don't get me wrong... but when it gets to the point where it literally got hard to read his blog because of his doomsday take on things i gotta call spades and say it got ******.

but of course don't ever begin to mention any type of criticism towards rick or his blog ruining assistants on lohud (even the well-worded, constructive type..you know the kind that professionals appreciate) because his army of drones will be so quick to jump all over you, you'll be convinced you're a serial rapist and small animal murderer before you know what hit you..

coogz13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-24-2009, 01:08 PM
Stepan Razor

carp's good for what he provides, anecdotes and some solid history of the rangers beat. unfortunately he has nowhere near the access sam weinman, zipay, or gross so his blog will fall short of those reads.

Stepan Razor is offline   Reply With Quote