HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Answer These 10 Questions about the Canadiens

Old
07-24-2009, 11:59 PM
LesCanadiens

vCash: 500
1. Plekanec, Kostitsyn, Kostitsyn, Halak, and D’Agostini…Who is most likely to be traded?

Now that Sanford is here, Carey Price

Juuuuust kidding....hopefully Plekanec, at least Sergei and Dago can be given more time. But I'd like to see Pleks + ? go for some more skilled muscle.

2. Which signing or trade that Bob Gainey made this summer are you most excited about?

Easy: Cammileri

3. Out of the 11 Montreal Canadiens from last year that weren’t brought back, who will you miss the most?

Also easy: Sakuuuuuuuuuu Kooooiiiiiiiivuuuuu.

4. Do you believe Carey Price has better insulation now, with the moves that Bob Gainey has made this summer?

Errrr, sure...maybe. But, he doesn`t need any...amazing how much insulation you can get out of a 40 pounder and a pack of smokes. I tell ya, you won`t feel a thing!

5. Do you feel the Canadiens will offer exciting or boring hockey to watch, under Jacques Martin?

Yes

6. Who in your opinion is the most improved team in the Eastern Conference?

Why us, of course

7. Who is the least improved or most deteriorated team in the Eastern Conference?

Poor Buffalo

8. Which former Canadien will receive the coldest reception at the Bell Centre this year?

Gabrovski, of COURSE you idiots
....LOL

9. Does Sergei Kostitsyn have a place on this team?

No...but he`s got a place waiting for him at the local brothel and bar

10. Who should wear the “C”?

Guess it`s gotta be Markov

LesCanadiens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2009, 12:34 AM
Agnostic
11 Stanley Cups

[QUOTE=the goalie man 31;20534530]http://www.hockeybuzz.com/blog/Eric-...diens/82/22259

1. Plekanec, Kostitsyn, Kostitsyn, Halak, and D’Agostini…Who is most likely to be traded?

I will not be surprised if Plekanec is gone before the season begins.

2. Which signing or trade that Bob Gainey made this summer are you most excited about?

Cammalleri and it's not close

3. Out of the 11 Montreal Canadiens from last year that weren’t brought back, who will you miss the most?

Koivu and it's not close.

4. Do you believe Carey Price has better insulation now, with the moves that Bob Gainey has made this summer?

The only insulation Price has had comes from the immaturity of fans who are willing to make excuses for the immaturity of Price.

5. Do you feel the Canadiens will offer exciting or boring hockey to watch, under Jacques Martin?

the house will rock.

higgins + Gaborik = Rangers improved.

7. Who is the least improved or most deteriorated team in the Eastern Conference?

Really I expect the Bruins to fall back to earth for no particular reason other than I don't like them at the top of the standings and feel that what I don't like shouldn't ever happen.

8. Which former Canadien will receive the coldest reception at the Bell Centre this year?

Grabovski. If looking for more recent example I'd say someone who might open his mouth between now and October. Komisarek?

Does a Ferrari have a place in my garage? Does a bottle of Sleeman Cream ale have a place in my fridge? is this rhetorical?

3 Alternates. captain to be voted on next year.

Last edited by Agnostic: 07-25-2009 at 12:39 AM.
Agnostic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2009, 07:19 PM
CFHLech

Sergei

Cammalleri

Without a doubt. Saku Koivu

Yes, especially the hiring of Martin

Mixed bag. Depends on the night

Toronto. Us.

Buffalo

Komisaurus

Of course he does. He has to play like he can though

No one

CFHLech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2009, 07:52 PM
habtastic

Halak, but I think a curveball awaits. If somehow someone gives us an insane package for one of the others, Bob will do it...he's trigger happy these days

Cammaleri (have been a huge admirer of his game for a long time and if i'm not mistaken, didn't he and Komi play at U Mich together?)

Saku Kovalev

Yes, but mostly because of the coaching

exciting...j'aime gagner. Also, I don't think Martin will be as exclusively defensive as everyone says (solid on D, but with a great counter attack)

Too early to tell, cuz we've been transformed so much, I'm tempted to say us.

Not us. I don't think any team has really changed overall that drastically (again, aside from us, but certainly not in a bad way)

HANDS DOWN...Saku Koivu...kidding...Mike "judas" Komisarek

Yes. If it stops snowing inside his nose and if Martin can make him watch the entire Mighty Ducks trilogy...ok, maybe not D3...that just didn't make sense. How do you go from international championship to trying to beat the local varsity team???

I wish Markov wanted to do it, but I think probably Gomez even though he's new. Doubt there will be one though. Gorges will get something soon.

habtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2009, 08:04 PM
suprez

Halak

Cammaleri

Saku Koivu

Shrug

Exciting

No idea

I don't care

Mike Komisarek

Yes

Too early

suprez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2009, 08:22 PM
Ludo

1. Plekanec, Kostitsyn, Kostitsyn, Halak, and D’Agostini…Who is most likely to be traded? Plekanec

2. Which signing or trade that Bob Gainey made this summer are you most excited about? Gionta

3. Out of the 11 Montreal Canadiens from last year that weren’t brought back, who will you miss the most? Kovalev

4. Do you believe Carey Price has better insulation now, with the moves that Bob Gainey has made this summer?Yes

5. Do you feel the Canadiens will offer exciting or boring hockey to watch, under Jacques Martin?Exciting

6. Who in your opinion is the most improved team in the Eastern Conference? NYI

7. Who is the least improved or most deteriorated team in the Eastern Conference? Florida

8. Which former Canadien will receive the coldest reception at the Bell Centre this year? Komisarek

Depends on effort

Markov

Ludo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-25-2009, 10:27 PM
L'abstrait

Send a message via MSN to L'abstrait
1. Pleks

2. Cammy

3.Kostopoulos and Kovy