HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

HFBoards street hockey team / pick up games/ garage leagues

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
07-20-2009, 04:42 PM
  #351
Treal
Registered User
 
Treal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 217
vCash: 500
I can't tonight! But I'd be willing to come if a date is set ahead of time somewhere in the week.

Treal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2009, 01:27 PM
  #352
Basszor
Registered User
 
Basszor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 980
vCash: 500
Are you guys up for a friendly game tonight?

Basszor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2009, 02:40 PM
  #353
Loner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 190
vCash: 500
Hi guys, me(i'm a goalie) and my friends are looking for somewhere to play. I normally play at the parc Jarry but my friends don't like playing in roller. We're looking for alternative.

Is there a lot of goalies playing at Parc De Rosaires?

Anyway add my to the mailing list.

Loner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2009, 02:53 PM
  #354
Basszor
Registered User
 
Basszor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 980
vCash: 500
Well we almost never get to play against a goalie but hey if you and your friends are available today at 6pm it would be awesome. And I'd tell you when I play with some other people twice a week so reply back and tell me if your willing to come with your buddies tonight

Basszor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2009, 04:02 PM
  #355
Max1337
 
Max1337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 33
vCash: 500
Yeah im in tonight at 6h

Max1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2009, 04:03 PM
  #356
Loner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 190
vCash: 500
Probably not tonight, I'm going to park Jarry. But keep my name, I'll come in the next week.

How many people play every night at average?

Loner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2009, 04:10 PM
  #357
Max1337
 
Max1337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 33
vCash: 500
Where is park jarry and do we NEED roller blades?

Max1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2009, 04:14 PM
  #358
Max1337
 
Max1337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 33
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loner View Post
Probably not tonight, I'm going to park Jarry. But keep my name, I'll come in the next week.

How many people play every night at average?
Well it depends on what day people on HF dont come often. But
why not today :O Rollers arent required here and the rink is really cool to play on

Max1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2009, 04:32 PM
  #359
Loner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 190
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max1337 View Post
Where is park jarry and do we NEED roller blades?
Parc Jarry: http://maps.google.ca/maps?client=fi...55747&t=h&z=15

Lots of people every night. Last sunday we were 4 teams of 5 with backup in each team and 2 goalies.

Roller blades are not really needed but you need a very good cardio and legs to follow those with roller blades, 99% of people playing there are in roller blades and the competitive level is quite high.

Loner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2009, 04:54 PM
  #360
Max1337
 
Max1337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 33
vCash: 500
Not sure about the cardio LOL but w/e. Whats the best way to go there from Galleries d'Anjou and what time do you play

Max1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-27-2009, 05:02 PM
  #361
Loner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 190
vCash: 500
Metro Jarry then walk or bus 193 west at metro Jarry.

I normally play there whenever the temperature allow it. Most people there tend to play at 18:30-23:00 on week day and 13:00-17-00 and 18:30-23:00 on weekend.

You'll probably see me and my friend at Parc De Rosaires this week.

Loner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2009, 12:42 PM
  #362
Basszor
Registered User
 
Basszor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 980
vCash: 500
WHos up for today?

Basszor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2009, 02:04 PM
  #363
Loner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 190
vCash: 500
I'm up with a friend or 2

Loner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2009, 02:27 PM
  #364
Basszor
Registered User
 
Basszor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 980
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loner View Post
I'm up with a friend or 2
great letsa meet there. I got a friend also. hopefully alot more people come. so 6 pm there

Basszor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2009, 02:50 PM
  #365
Treal
Registered User
 
Treal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 217
vCash: 500
I'm down for tonight

Treal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2009, 03:32 PM
  #366
Basszor
Registered User
 
Basszor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 980
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treal View Post
I'm down for tonight
NICE. So far were you me my friend and loner and his 2 friends so were 6 for the moment.

Basszor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2009, 12:49 PM
  #367
havok78
Registered User
 
havok78's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Montreal
Posts: 354
vCash: 500
Looking for Ball Hockey Players.

A fairly new ball hockey team (just finishing first season now) is searching for ball hockey players to complete the roster.
We are developing our core group, and are of course going through the trial and tribulations of any new team, so patience will be needed. We are a very good group of guys and play for fun first and foremost. We had a rough first season, but despite that the guys stayed very positive during the whole time, like I said a very good group of guys.
What we are looking for:
Players with some experience that have certain grit and are hungry for the ball, players that give their all every shift. If you do not score but help in getting that goal, its all good for us. Of course if you are a major goal scorer thatís good too.
We are looking for positive players, no bench naggers are rude people, we do not care if you are a superstar player, if you are rude you are out, there are beginner players on the team that will make mistakes. So no stick throwing or temper tantrums! Instead teach the less experienced and help them out. The point is to have fun while giving our 110% every night. You MUST be dependable! That is VERY important.
We need Defense and Offense, role players etc.


We should be playing in Laval, (www.hockeyballe.com), but that is not set in stone, you are looking at around 200$ for the season, plus insurance etc. Looking at a September start.

You can email me anytime: eric@rrballhockey.info

havok78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2009, 04:21 PM
  #368
Loner
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 190
vCash: 500
Anyone for tonight?

Loner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2009, 04:34 PM
  #369
Basszor
Registered User
 
Basszor's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Montreal
Posts: 980
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loner View Post
Anyone for tonight?
Dont forget. I told you people are coming on wednesday so im up too

Basszor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-30-2009, 01:47 PM
  #370
Habs12max
Registered User
 
Habs12max's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 653
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by havok78 View Post
A fairly new ball hockey team (just finishing first season now) is searching for ball hockey players to complete the roster.
We are developing our core group, and are of course going through the trial and tribulations of any new team, so patience will be needed. We are a very good group of guys and play for fun first and foremost. We had a rough first season, but despite that the guys stayed very positive during the whole time, like I said a very good group of guys.
What we are looking for:
Players with some experience that have certain grit and are hungry for the ball, players that give their all every shift. If you do not score but help in getting that goal, its all good for us. Of course if you are a major goal scorer thatís good too.
We are looking for positive players, no bench naggers are rude people, we do not care if you are a superstar player, if you are rude you are out, there are beginner players on the team that will make mistakes. So no stick throwing or temper tantrums! Instead teach the less experienced and help them out. The point is to have fun while giving our 110% every night. You MUST be dependable! That is VERY important.
We need Defense and Offense, role players etc.


We should be playing in Laval, (www.hockeyballe.com), but that is not set in stone, you are looking at around 200$ for the season, plus insurance etc. Looking at a September start.

You can email me anytime: eric@rrballhockey.info
Me and my brother are interested.

Habs12max is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 01:42 PM
  #371
Max1337
 
Max1337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 33
vCash: 500
Whos up for tonight

Max1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 02:22 PM
  #372
keepcalmandbeninja
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,097
vCash: 500
Back in town!

Bonjour my friends! I am back in town!

I am for tonight! I will call some peeps! How is 7pm?

keepcalmandbeninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 02:38 PM
  #373
Max1337
 
Max1337's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Montreal
Country: Canada
Posts: 33
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by giovannicanella View Post
Bonjour my friends! I am back in town!

I am for tonight! I will call some peeps! How is 7pm?
YAY UR BACK Bass and I are in

Max1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 02:56 PM
  #374
keepcalmandbeninja
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Country: Canada
Posts: 1,097
vCash: 500
Quote:
YAY UR BACK Bass and I are in
Sweet, Frank the Tank is in too lol, that means we have a grand total of 4...

The usual suspects!

keepcalmandbeninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 04:18 PM
  #375
euphrates
Registered User
 
euphrates's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Montreal East
Country: Canada
Posts: 583
vCash: 500
there is a severe thunderstorm watch for montreal tonight i don't think i will be able to make it tonight but the next time i'm there

euphrates is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2015 All Rights Reserved.