HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Montreal Canadiens
Notices

Perezhogin to represent Russia at Karjala Cup

Closed Thread

Old
10-29-2004, 06:35 AM
Fozz

vCash: 500
Perezhogin to represent Russia at Karjala Cup

This is no small feat considering the number of NHL stars that make up the Russian squad:

http://www.rushockey.com/events.php?...hf_news&id=192

Old
10-29-2004, 08:14 AM
Marksman

Andrei Markov is there too. Anyway its only invitation Perezhogin may not have room with 18 forwards on that list.

This is going to be best Euro Cup tour ever - all those NHL players, in game shape unlike World Cup time.

Old
10-29-2004, 08:54 AM
CH74

Seems like the RSL is the place to be for Perezhogin this year instead of the AHL. It looks like he has a very good year with Omsk.

Old
10-29-2004, 10:53 AM
NewHabsEra*

I say it for about 3 years now... Perezhogin was one of the most skilled fowards in the 2001 draft and has everything to be a star in the NHL!

From this year draft I would only take Kovalchuk and Ruutu before him regarding fowards... I have Perezhogin over guys like Spezza and Svitov...

Old
10-29-2004, 11:11 AM
Roxor

Send a message via MSN to Roxor
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHabsArea
I say it for about 3 years now... Perezhogin was one of the most skilled fowards in the 2001 draft and has everything to be a star in the NHL!

From this year draft I would only take Kovalchuk and Ruutu before him regarding fowards... I have Perezhogin over guys like Spezza and Svitov...
well your right about the Svitov part, but i guess hes surely not as good or complete as Spezza...

Old
10-29-2004, 11:43 AM
Habs4ever

WEll thats still not decided yet right!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shtalenkov
well your right about the Svitov part, but i guess hes surely not as good or complete as Spezza...

Perezhogin hasn't even played at the NHL level, and Spezza is also getting into lineup slowly. Whose better of the both will be decided in next two to three years, considering Perezhogin was a project when drafted while Spezza was ready to play right away, since drafted Perezhogin has been outstanding in every tournament and league he's played in, while Spezza hasn't been short either, from my thinking they will both turn out to be great players!!

Old
10-29-2004, 06:21 PM
NewHabsEra*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shtalenkov
Spezza is'nt a competitor... I disliked him at every level he played... He sure got top notch stickhandling skills but he does'nt play the game with intensity in both side of the ice and he often take some shifts off... He doesnt play the game with fire like Perezhogin do... Plus, his big frame is useless!

Old
10-29-2004, 06:26 PM
NewHabsEra*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Habs4ever
Perezhogin hasn't even played at the NHL level, and Spezza is also getting into lineup slowly. Whose better of the both will be decided in next two to three years, considering Perezhogin was a project when drafted while Spezza was ready to play right away, since drafted Perezhogin has been outstanding in every tournament and league he's played in, while Spezza hasn't been short either, from my thinking they will both turn out to be great players!!
He would have cracked the line-up if there was a season... At least from Savard's mouth.. To me Perezhogin is the more NHL ready of all our prospect after Plekanec.

Closed Thread