HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > The Rink
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

The Rink For the not so ready for prime-time players, coaches, referees, and the people that have to live with them. Discuss experiences in local leagues, coaching tips, equipment, and training.

2nd year player. 1 game, 1 injury.

Old
07-28-2009, 05:54 AM
Gino 14

vCash: 500
Best of luck when you get your shot. Start stretching as soon as the doctor will let you and go from there.

Gino 14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-28-2009, 08:15 AM
stick9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILflyersfan View Post
i called coach. this is what he told me. exact words.

"i saw you try out last year. i know you are dedicated. il leave an open spot for you. you might play on Juinor Varsity for a couple games though. If you will stay dedicated and be happy with the playing time you get because i am not guaranteeing that you will start your first game on Varsity."

i told him that i would be back as soon as i can. i hope this year goes good. we still have another 2 weeks before our first game. just practices and practice games. should be a good team this year
Good for you. Just keep working hard and make sure you take care of that leg. Don't get down if you don't get bumped up as soon as you would like. If you stay positive and work hard, you'll get your shot.

Since this is the second year in a row you've injured yourself. You might want to consider some off ice training to help add strength and flexibility to those problem areas.

stick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
07-29-2009, 12:52 AM
ILflyersfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stick9 View Post
Good for you. Just keep working hard and make sure you take care of that leg. Don't get down if you don't get bumped up as soon as you would like. If you stay positive and work hard, you'll get your shot.

Since this is the second year in a row you've injured yourself. You might want to consider some off ice training to help add strength and flexibility to those problem areas.
yea. i will be attending tryouts. i think thats the least i could do is just go. it feels better. just a little bit of thightness. im deffintly going to be off it for a couple days. start skating around. stretching most deff. prolly skate around for a day or two then start working up slowly. hope ican have a great year this year

ILflyersfan is offline   Reply With Quote