HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

20th Obsequious Banter Thread: Pronger Physics and Dos Equis

Closed Thread

Old
07-29-2009, 06:20 AM
TheDrizzle81

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to TheDrizzle81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules801 View Post
So, I just found an old high school friend that I totally had a crush on back then. He was the football jock, funny...and was actually down to earth and not stuck up. And, lookin' at his page.. I think he's gay!! (not that there's anything wrong with that!)
HA funny

Old
07-29-2009, 06:40 AM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules801 View Post
So, I just found an old high school friend that I totally had a crush on back then. He was the football jock, funny...and was actually down to earth and not stuck up. And, lookin' at his page.. I think he's gay!! (not that there's anything wrong with that!)
Dammit you finally found my facebook page!

Old
07-29-2009, 07:45 AM
Opus

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by JLHockeyKnight View Post
Dammit you finally found my facebook page!
JLHockeyBear?

Old
07-29-2009, 08:18 AM
IrishSniper87

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opus View Post
JLHockeyBear?

Old
07-29-2009, 08:26 AM
Kambo

Send a message via AIM to Kambo
So that ***** that I had to cover for yesterday while everyone was at the company outing didn't even show up there. They all thought she was here, but alas, another no call, no show..... ****ing awesome. I wish I could get away with the **** she pulls.

Old
07-29-2009, 09:17 AM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSniper87 View Post
IrishTiger?

We just need a Lion...

Old
07-29-2009, 09:19 AM
JLHockeyKnight
IMA Real American

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kambo View Post
So that ***** that I had to cover for yesterday while everyone was at the company outing didn't even show up there. They all thought she was here, but alas, another no call, no show..... ****ing awesome. I wish I could get away with the **** she pulls.
Does your company have to pay you for your vacation time if you quit?

If not, when you find a new job, use up some your time(thus getting paid to do nothing), then give your two week notice and use up the rest in that time frame.

Old
07-29-2009, 09:39 AM
TheDrizzle81

I was just given indefinite paid leave from my job cuz my co worker spit on me and i broke his jaw. LOL. Whatever. lol.

Looks like rain doesnt it?

Old
07-29-2009, 09:41 AM
DeadPhish5858
Rumham!

vCash: 200
Send a message via AIM to DeadPhish5858
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDrizzle81 View Post
I was just given indefinite paid leave from my job cuz my co worker spit on me and i broke his jaw. LOL. Whatever. lol.
Thats ****in awesome!

Old
07-29-2009, 09:42 AM
CharlieGirl
Get well soon Kimmo

Quote:

Looks like rain doesnt it?
Holy **** buddy.

I don't typically condone decking someone, but spitting is one of the lowest things one human can do to another, in my opinion. And I'm confident I'd react the same way you did.

The fact that it's a paid leave hints that your employer agrees with what you did in response, but has to do something to show that a physical reaction is a no-no.

Who the **** spits on a co-worker? Good God.

Old
07-29-2009, 09:43 AM
TheDrizzle81

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadPhish5858 View Post

Thats ****in awesome!
Yeah i seriously think I have a problem tho, i really do, I never get angry, i usually take it and move on, but the last week or so Ive been acting like Dave Schultz.... Its ugly and i really dont like it.

Old
07-29-2009, 09:46 AM
TheDrizzle81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Girl View Post
Holy **** buddy.

I don't typically condone decking someone, but spitting is one of the lowest things one human can do to another, in my opinion. And I'm confident I'd react the same way you did.

The fact that it's a paid leave hints that your employer agrees with what you did in response, but has to do something to show that a physical reaction is a no-no.

It took such a long time for me to fight the reaction not to do it. I didnt want to. This kid has worked here for 4 months and thinks he can tell me, whos been there 5 years what to do. My bosses agree with the kid so today i let the kid take control and he spit on me cuz i wouldnt help him. My company is run by a total ******* i swear. If anyone has any openings anywhere LMK asap, Ill move wherever i need to, Ill shovel **** all day if i have to, its better than what i deal with now.

Old
07-29-2009, 09:47 AM
DeadPhish5858
Rumham!

vCash: 200
Send a message via AIM to DeadPhish5858
Quote:
Yeah i seriously think I have a problem tho, i really do, I never get angry, i usually take it and move on, but the last week or so Ive been acting like Dave Schultz.... Its ugly and i really dont like it.
There probably going to make you go to anger management classes and ****. Thats gonna suck alot. But if I was in your shoes I would have done the same thing.

Old
07-29-2009, 09:48 AM
UseYourAllusion

You don't spit on people. Who does that?

Old
07-29-2009, 09:51 AM
TheDrizzle81

Quote:
There probably going to make you go to anger management classes and ****. Thats gonna suck alot. But if I was in your shoes I would have done the same thing.
Congrats on 7000 posts.

if I have to go I will, I mean I cant just explode like that. Just because my life pretty much sucks doesnt mean I should break a guys jaw because he and I argued about work and he spit on me. I should have been an adult in the first place and dealt with it.

Old
Kambo

Send a message via AIM to Kambo
Quote:
Ever since they did that **** to me on Friday, I'm walking around here with a nice attitude. And you know what? I love it. I felt so good when I left yesterday. I'm tired of trying to be nice and please everyone if I'm just gonna get shat on, so I tried the alternative route that everybody else is on, and I'm staying pat. I don't know about the whole violence thing, but I know if I could punch a few people in here and still have a job/ a paid suspensation, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Old
Opus

Quote:
You got Alomar'ed, that's brutal dude.

Old
07-29-2009, 09:55 AM
TheDrizzle81

Quote:
Ever since they did that **** to me on Friday, I'm walking around here with a nice attitude. And you know what? I love it. I felt so good when I left yesterday. I'm tired of trying to be nice and please everyone if I'm just gonna get shat on, so I tried the alternative route that everybody else is on, and I'm staying pat. I don't know about the whole violence thing, but I know if I could punch a few people in here and still have a job/ a paid suspensation, I'd do it in a heartbeat.
its ok my boss said i showed a lot of restraint to start with to start the day, and the fact the kid was able to walk away he said showed even more restraint.

Old
07-29-2009, 09:56 AM
TheDrizzle81

I think I Riley Cote'd my hand tho. I connected with pavement the second time I went to hit him. lol.

Old
07-29-2009, 09:59 AM
IrishSniper87

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLHockeyKnight View Post
IrishTiger?

We just need a Lion...
You wish.

Quote:
Jesus dude, sounds like you have had a rough couple of days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie_Girl View Post
Holy **** buddy.

I agree with CharlieGirl. Spitting is a sign of total disrespect, and I am surprised that while you are getting suspended, that this guy has not been told off for doing something. I could never respect a guy who spits on another guy. That's immature and unnecessary.

Quote:
My parents knew Schultz, he runs the Skatium in Havertown or he worked there or something. He is actually a really nice guy, not as angry as you'd expect.

That being said, I would NEVER spit on him.

Quote:
It took such a long time for me to fight the reaction not to do it. I didnt want to. This kid has worked here for 4 months and thinks he can tell me, whos been there 5 years what to do. My bosses agree with the kid so today i let the kid take control and he spit on me cuz i wouldnt help him. My company is run by a total ******* i swear. If anyone has any openings anywhere LMK asap, Ill move wherever i need to, Ill shovel **** all day if i have to, its better than what i deal with now.
Seems alot of people are unhappy with their jobs right now. Unfortunately, with the current economic climate, there are tons of people who would happily take that job from under you.

Quote:
I cant disagree with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UseYourAllusion View Post
You don't spit on people. Who does that?
exactly

Quote:
Congrats on 7000 posts.

if I have to go I will, I mean I cant just explode like that. Just because my life pretty much sucks doesnt mean I should break a guys jaw because he and I argued about work and he spit on me. I should have been an adult in the first place and dealt with it.
I think punching him in the face is dealing with it

Quote:
Yeah, I'd just act pleasant, do my job, and leave. No use getting a bad reference when you leave the place.

Old
07-29-2009, 10:06 AM
sa cyred
Yea....the Flyers...

He actually spit on you? What a *****... I would have decked him also...

Old
07-29-2009, 10:09 AM
TheDrizzle81

Lets not forget the kids probally gonna press charges. So Im facing legal issues to from this.

Old
07-29-2009, 10:11 AM
UseYourAllusion

Quote:
Lets not forget the kids probally gonna press charges. So Im facing legal issues to from this.
Too bad "He ****ing deserved it" likely won't cut it as a defense.

Old
07-29-2009, 10:11 AM
KevinLin

Quote:
I'm not sure how these things work but I know if you spit on a cop I believe they consider that assault. So maybe your punch was self defense...I hope. Good luck.

Old
07-29-2009, 10:13 AM
Opus

Quote:
I have an extra pair of authentic Italian cement shoes if you need them.

Closed Thread