HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Trade Rumors and Free Agent Talk Trade rumors, transactions, and free agent talk. Rumors must contain the word RUMOR in post title. Proposals must contain the word PROPOSAL in post title.

Montreal - Philadelphia

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-04-2009, 08:33 AM
  #101
seanerixon
Registered User
 
seanerixon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Collingswood, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 641
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to seanerixon Send a message via MSN to seanerixon Send a message via Yahoo to seanerixon Send a message via Skype™ to seanerixon
Quote:
Originally Posted by HFboarder View Post
To Montreal :

Claude Giroux
Brian Boucher


To Philadelphia:

Jaroslav Halak

?
I don't think we're gonna trade two fan favorites for a goalie who couldn't stop us in the 2008 playoffs.

This is even more lopsided than the original proposal in the first post. But if you guys want Randy Jones, you can take his contract for free!

seanerixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 08:37 AM
  #102
Psycho Papa Joe
Porkchop Hoser
 
Psycho Papa Joe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2002
Location: Cesspool, Ontario
Country: Canada
Posts: 23,357
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garbage Goal View Post
I forgot that Price was decent pre-ASG so maybe an argument could be made for that. But IIRC (which I may not, I'd like a Habs fan to comment here) wasn't Price heckled AFTER the ASG? In which case there's no argument there. Besides, it's Habs fans. They voted Komisarek in. Of course they'd vote Price in considering how high they are on him. Hell, they made Kovalev captain.
A good case could have been made for Price at the All-star game. He was probably one of the 3 or 4 best goalies in the East up to the point they selected the teams. Obviously he shouldn't have been the starter, and that was due to ballot stuffing, but voting aside, he was certainly a candidate for a reserve spot. IMO his game fell apart because he returned from an injury too early. He never seemed to get his edge back.

As for Kovalev as captain, I believe that was Claude Julien's decision.

Psycho Papa Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 08:41 AM
  #103
ArmchairGM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,312
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hovercraft View Post
Still horrible.

Boucher + Nodl for Halak would work though
Although I doubt Montreal would move Price, how about:



To Philadelphia:
Carry Price


To Montreal:
JVR
Marc-Andre Bourdon
Jacob Deserres
Brian Boucher


OR


To Philadelphia:
Jaroslav Halak
Latendresse
2nd Round Pick ('10)

To Montreal:
JVR



(Not as big a fan of Halak)

ArmchairGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 08:50 AM
  #104
LEIFey
Context Matters!
 
LEIFey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Ann Arbor, MI
Country: United States
Posts: 7,291
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to LEIFey
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmchairGM View Post
Although I doubt Montreal would move Price, how about:



To Philadelphia:
Carry Price


To Montreal:
JVR
Marc-Andre Bourdon
Jacob Deserres
Brian Boucher


OR


To Philadelphia:
Jaroslav Halak
Latendresse
2nd Round Pick ('10)

To Montreal:
JVR



(Not as big a fan of Halak)
why include deserres in the price deal? he's kind of a strange throw-in when you also include boucher.

i think JVR is going to be a flyer until at least camp. i think they want to see if he can play this season, and if he isn't ready, they might trade him to fill a hole on the roster.

LEIFey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 08:55 AM
  #105
STAALing
 
STAALing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,429
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alzner and Doughty View Post
lol notice how Montreal gets the higher pick in the deal, this is probably just a troll
Quote:
Originally Posted by HFboarder View Post
To Montreal :

Claude Giroux
Brian Boucher


To Philadelphia:

Jaroslav Halak

?
I think I'm proven right. Why isnt this **** closed ? HFboarder is probly just a bored leafs fan.

STAALing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 09:50 AM
  #106
seanerixon
Registered User
 
seanerixon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Collingswood, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 641
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to seanerixon Send a message via MSN to seanerixon Send a message via Yahoo to seanerixon Send a message via Skype™ to seanerixon
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmchairGM View Post

Although I doubt Montreal would move Price, how about:


To Philadelphia:
Carry Price

To Montreal:
JVR
Marc-Andre Bourdon
Jacob Deserres
Brian Boucher

OR

To Philadelphia:
Jaroslav Halak
Latendresse
2nd Round Pick ('10)

To Montreal:
JVR

(Not as big a fan of Halak)
Although I doubt Philadelphia would move VanRiemsdyk... how about:
No

seanerixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 09:58 AM
  #107
Iwishihadacup
Registered User
 
Iwishihadacup's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Quebec City
Country: Canada
Posts: 7,713
vCash: 500
please be merciful about some "weird fans"

Iwishihadacup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:00 AM
  #108
neofury*
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Montreal, PQ
Country: Canada
Posts: 20,277
vCash: 500
What about a trade that would land montreal:

Briere

for

Hamrlik

This isn't the straight up deal, more-so the center pieces.

Personally I don't want Briere, but I just figured Philly fans would be more interested in dumping him.

Add picks, prospects, players, and see if you can make something realistic out of it. I know Briere isn't a big center, but he is skilled and if he did return to his Buffalo days form, he could be an asset and he is a munchkin, for sure Montreal would have interest

We want to dump Hammer's contract, you want to dump Briere's no? Now it's my understanding that Philly is stacked on D, maybe they could send us Briere + Downgrade of hamrlik for Plekanec(whose a big downgrade on briere) for an upgrade on hamrlik. Then fill in picks/prospects, maybe even a 3way deal to get it done.

Again not saying I want Briere, just was under the impression Philly wouldn't mind dumping him. For Hamrlik? Probably not but MTL wants to dump his salary too I'm sure if the right deal came up. (This is just for fun, but try to think up a deal either between MTL-PHI of MTL-PHI-OTHER that could work)

I wouldn't cry about losing Hammer for Briere, it's the other pieces that would exist to make it more realistic a deal I'd probably be worried about.

Habs fans say we can't get rid of hammer without at least a #4ish d coming back our way, but imo it isn't true. We could afford to give Weber a spot on the team even if it does make Gill a higher up d-man, I think it could still work, it just depends on if the upgrade offensively outweighs the downgrade defensively.

neofury* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:05 AM
  #109
AC Le Rock
 
AC Le Rock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Philadelphia
Country: United States
Posts: 599
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by HFboarder View Post
To Montreal:

Claude Giroux
2nd Rd Pick

To Philadelphia:

Tomas Plekanec
Ryan O'Byrne
3rd Rd Pick


Thoughts?

No way Jose. The Flyers don't trade away their future center piece to just anyone. This kids a gem.

AC Le Rock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:32 AM
  #110
ArmchairGM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,312
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSeany View Post
Although I doubt Philadelphia would move VanRiemsdyk... how about:
No
I'm a Philly fan, but people are seriously underrating Price. He's 22 and already has two seasons under his belt, albeit one was not very good (Although he was very good in his first 20 or so games this year). With a core of Richards, Carter, Hartnell, Giroux, Coburn, Parent, and Price we would be set for the next 10 years. Supplement that with Briere, Gagne, Timonen, and Pronger. And some wild cards in Carle, Nodl, and Maroon.

A franchise goalie is better then a franchise forward. (The term used loose here)


I haven't watched JVR much outside of a few games here and there, but a lot of reports don't seemed to pleased with him. Although that probably means I shouldn't comment.

ArmchairGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:34 AM
  #111
ArmchairGM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,312
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
What about a trade that would land montreal:

Briere

for

Hamrlik

This isn't the straight up deal, more-so the center pieces.

Personally I don't want Briere, but I just figured Philly fans would be more interested in dumping him.

Add picks, prospects, players, and see if you can make something realistic out of it. I know Briere isn't a big center, but he is skilled and if he did return to his Buffalo days form, he could be an asset and he is a munchkin, for sure Montreal would have interest

We want to dump Hammer's contract, you want to dump Briere's no? Now it's my understanding that Philly is stacked on D, maybe they could send us Briere + Downgrade of hamrlik for Plekanec(whose a big downgrade on briere) for an upgrade on hamrlik. Then fill in picks/prospects, maybe even a 3way deal to get it done.

Again not saying I want Briere, just was under the impression Philly wouldn't mind dumping him. For Hamrlik? Probably not but MTL wants to dump his salary too I'm sure if the right deal came up. (This is just for fun, but try to think up a deal either between MTL-PHI of MTL-PHI-OTHER that could work)

I wouldn't cry about losing Hammer for Briere, it's the other pieces that would exist to make it more realistic a deal I'd probably be worried about.

Habs fans say we can't get rid of hammer without at least a #4ish d coming back our way, but imo it isn't true. We could afford to give Weber a spot on the team even if it does make Gill a higher up d-man, I think it could still work, it just depends on if the upgrade offensively outweighs the downgrade defensively.
That would not work at all for Philly. Briere has a ton of value for Philadelphia and is no longer a luxury.

ArmchairGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:36 AM
  #112
seanerixon
Registered User
 
seanerixon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Collingswood, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 641
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to seanerixon Send a message via MSN to seanerixon Send a message via Yahoo to seanerixon Send a message via Skype™ to seanerixon
Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
What about a trade that would land montreal:

Briere

for

Hamrlik

This isn't the straight up deal, more-so the center pieces.

Personally I don't want Briere, but I just figured Philly fans would be more interested in dumping him.

Add picks, prospects, players, and see if you can make something realistic out of it. I know Briere isn't a big center, but he is skilled and if he did return to his Buffalo days form, he could be an asset and he is a munchkin, for sure Montreal would have interest

We want to dump Hammer's contract, you want to dump Briere's no? Now it's my understanding that Philly is stacked on D, maybe they could send us Briere + Downgrade of hamrlik for Plekanec(whose a big downgrade on briere) for an upgrade on hamrlik. Then fill in picks/prospects, maybe even a 3way deal to get it done.

Again not saying I want Briere, just was under the impression Philly wouldn't mind dumping him. For Hamrlik? Probably not but MTL wants to dump his salary too I'm sure if the right deal came up. (This is just for fun, but try to think up a deal either between MTL-PHI of MTL-PHI-OTHER that could work)

I wouldn't cry about losing Hammer for Briere, it's the other pieces that would exist to make it more realistic a deal I'd probably be worried about.

Habs fans say we can't get rid of hammer without at least a #4ish d coming back our way, but imo it isn't true. We could afford to give Weber a spot on the team even if it does make Gill a higher up d-man, I think it could still work, it just depends on if the upgrade offensively outweighs the downgrade defensively.
I can see what you're getting at. I don't think he would be traded though. But if I had to pick a star player on our roster to ship away, it would be Briere. I love him just as much as the next Flyers fan, but lets face it.. His contract is a a bit steep for what he's worth. Even more so with his consistent injuries last season, big let down.

seanerixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:37 AM
  #113
ArmchairGM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,312
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEIFey View Post
why include deserres in the price deal? he's kind of a strange throw-in when you also include boucher.

i think JVR is going to be a flyer until at least camp. i think they want to see if he can play this season, and if he isn't ready, they might trade him to fill a hole on the roster.
I don't know Montreal's depth past Price, Halak, and Sandford. And that 6'8 prospect. So I figured a prospect could be a decent throw in. He would be 4 to 5 years away from the NHL though.

ArmchairGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:41 AM
  #114
ArmchairGM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,312
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSeany View Post
I can see what you're getting at. I don't think he would be traded though. But if I had to pick a star player on our roster to ship away, it would be Briere. I love him just as much as the next Flyers fan, but lets face it.. His contract is a a bit steep for what he's worth. Even more so with his consistent injuries last season, big let down.
We need his offense this year. Who takes his place in the top 6? JVR?

To Philadelphia:
Hamrlik
Plekanec (Signed Only)
Lapierre
O'Byrne

To Montreal:
Briere
Carle


It just doesn't work.

ArmchairGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:42 AM
  #115
ArmchairGM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,312
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by xSeany View Post
Although I doubt Philadelphia would move VanRiemsdyk... how about:
No
What incentive does Montreal have to move him?

ArmchairGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 10:58 AM
  #116
phlocky
Registered User
 
phlocky's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 6,143
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psycho Papa Joe View Post
I wasn't discussing Biron in my post, I was discussing Price and Emery. Biron is no longer on the Flyers, so the point is moot. I'm talking about the Flyers goaltending situation today.
First off, I think that Biron was brought into the discussion because YOU said that the Flyers would be instant cup favorites with Price in net but have no chance with Emery. If we couldn't get past the 1st rnd with Biron in net last year and he was CLEARLY better than Price last year then what makes you believe they'd be better off with Price?

Quote:
And once again, since the day Price played his first NHL game, he has been a better goalie than Emery. Price played his first NHL game after Emery went to the finals, so the fact Emery went to the finals once, is meaningless to my point. Hell, Jose Theodore once won a Vezina and Hart, doesn't mean I'd want him anywhere my team right now. Emery has been crap since he went to the finals. He was a good NHL goalie up to that point, no doubt. But his game has fallen apart since then. A guy like Biron was far superior to what Emery currently is.
This isn't really true. Price was better than Emery THE FIRST YEAR HE PLAYED, until the playoffs and that's it. After that, looking at how they actually played, Emery was better than Price. Look at how Price played last year and I think you'd be ard pressed to convince ANYONE that year he was better than Emery the year he took the Sens to the finals. Do I think that Price is the better goalie, certainly. However, he CLEARLY didn't play like it last year.

Quote:

And my point isn't about whether or not anybody would trade Giroux for Price. Giroux is a fine young player, and I don't have the least bit of problem with you stating you wouldn't trade him for Price. I'm only commenting on your assertion that Price wouldn't be an upgrade on Emery. I'd take either one of the Hab goalies over Emery.

Understand my point now?
Based upon Price's play last season it may be debatable whether or not he'll be better than Emery NEXT SEASON. If Enery bounces back then yeah, it will most certainly be true (unless Emery plays unreal). If Price plays like he did last year (and yes there is a very real chance of that happening) then Emery has a VERY GOOD chance of being the better of the 2 goalies and not just in stats but in actually how they play on the ice.

phlocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 11:04 AM
  #117
mercury
Registered User
 
mercury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: South Philly/SoCal
Country: United States
Posts: 11,098
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by neofury View Post
What about a trade that would land montreal:

Briere

for

Hamrlik

This isn't the straight up deal, more-so the center pieces.

Personally I don't want Briere, but I just figured Philly fans would be more interested in dumping him.

Add picks, prospects, players, and see if you can make something realistic out of it. I know Briere isn't a big center, but he is skilled and if he did return to his Buffalo days form, he could be an asset and he is a munchkin, for sure Montreal would have interest

We want to dump Hammer's contract, you want to dump Briere's no? Now it's my understanding that Philly is stacked on D, maybe they could send us Briere + Downgrade of hamrlik for Plekanec(whose a big downgrade on briere) for an upgrade on hamrlik. Then fill in picks/prospects, maybe even a 3way deal to get it done.

Again not saying I want Briere, just was under the impression Philly wouldn't mind dumping him. For Hamrlik? Probably not but MTL wants to dump his salary too I'm sure if the right deal came up. (This is just for fun, but try to think up a deal either between MTL-PHI of MTL-PHI-OTHER that could work)

I wouldn't cry about losing Hammer for Briere, it's the other pieces that would exist to make it more realistic a deal I'd probably be worried about.

Habs fans say we can't get rid of hammer without at least a #4ish d coming back our way, but imo it isn't true. We could afford to give Weber a spot on the team even if it does make Gill a higher up d-man, I think it could still work, it just depends on if the upgrade offensively outweighs the downgrade defensively.

Briere is not a "dump." He will be vitally important this year. Hamrlik would be our 3rd best defenseman. Not interested in a $5.5 million #3. The Flyers have all the defense we need.

mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 11:13 AM
  #118
seanerixon
Registered User
 
seanerixon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Collingswood, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 641
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to seanerixon Send a message via MSN to seanerixon Send a message via Yahoo to seanerixon Send a message via Skype™ to seanerixon
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmchairGM View Post
What incentive does Montreal have to move him?
I know Philadelphia doesn't want to move him. I don't want him to go yet either unless he is a big let down. He's our top forward prospect. With the likes of Gagne not getting any younger, someone's going to have to fill the spot. JvR isn't going to start on the Flyers roster unless he does 4 back flips and shoot the puck in mid air off of all three crossbars intentionally, AND it goes in. He's going to take the same steps Giroux did, start out in the AHL to get some professional experience, and some guidance. Then eventually work his way into the Flyers lineup. Now, I could see why Montreal would want him, as any other team would. I just think it's way to early to deal JvR. So I wouldn't even look to see whats on the offering sheet for JvR at this moment, unless its a starting lineup lol.

Example: Look at the trade we made for Lindros... Who needs Forsberg or Stanley Cup rings, like seriously?

seanerixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 11:15 AM
  #119
mercury
Registered User
 
mercury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: South Philly/SoCal
Country: United States
Posts: 11,098
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmchairGM View Post
I'm a Philly fan, but people are seriously underrating Price. He's 22 and already has two seasons under his belt, albeit one was not very good (Although he was very good in his first 20 or so games this year). With a core of Richards, Carter, Hartnell, Giroux, Coburn, Parent, and Price we would be set for the next 10 years. Supplement that with Briere, Gagne, Timonen, and Pronger. And some wild cards in Carle, Nodl, and Maroon.
A) We're discussing this season; and B) we're discussing having Giroux instead of Price. No one has said they wouldn't want Price at all. I am saying that I would not be any more comfortable with him in net than I am with Emery this season, and I would not trade Giroux for Price straight up.


Quote:
A franchise goalie is better then a franchise forward. (The term used loose here)
In this context, a 1st line forward is better than an average starting goalie.


Quote:
I haven't watched JVR much outside of a few games here and there, but a lot of reports don't seemed to pleased with him. Although that probably means I shouldn't comment.
I am plenty pleased with JVR. He's just not ready to be a top-6 forward on a Cup contender at the moment.


Last edited by mercury: 08-04-2009 at 11:21 AM.
mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 11:20 AM
  #120
hototogisu
Global Moderator
Poked the bear!!!!!
 
hototogisu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Montreal, QC
Country: Canada
Posts: 33,119
vCash: 500
Awards:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury View Post
In this context, a 1st line forward is better than an average starting goalie.
So many logical fallacies I don't even know where to begin.

You're calling Giroux a first line forward just because he hasn't had the chance to prove you otherwise, unlike Price.

hototogisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 11:26 AM
  #121
seanerixon
Registered User
 
seanerixon's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Collingswood, NJ
Country: United States
Posts: 641
vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to seanerixon Send a message via MSN to seanerixon Send a message via Yahoo to seanerixon Send a message via Skype™ to seanerixon
Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post
So many logical fallacies I don't even know where to begin.

You're calling Giroux a first line forward just because he hasn't had the chance to prove you otherwise, unlike Price.
He's arguably(and I'm one to do so) the best forward on the team. The coach may not view him as a starter, but he could most definitely play wing on the first line.

seanerixon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 11:28 AM
  #122
mercury
Registered User
 
mercury's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: South Philly/SoCal
Country: United States
Posts: 11,098
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by hototogisu View Post
So many logical fallacies I don't even know where to begin.
Which logical fallacies might those be?


Quote:
You're calling Giroux a first line forward just because he hasn't had the chance to prove you otherwise, unlike Price.
No, I am calling him a first line forward because he will, in all likelihood, be one of the 3 or 4 most productive forwards on an offensively gifted team. He was arguably the best forward on the Flyers the last 15 games of the regular season and much of the playoffs. Price has played like a top 10 goalie for what, half of one season 18-21 months ago and maybe 20 games this past season? Martin Biron did the same thing. Is he a "franchise goalie?" Neither player is a franchise player yet, but Giroux hasn't been bad yet, and he clearly has more value to the Flyers than Price does right now.

mercury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 12:19 PM
  #123
GoneFullHextall
adios Holmgren
 
GoneFullHextall's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Somewhere in NH
Country: United States
Posts: 31,070
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by m00ks View Post
No because I think I think I'd be in a better position to win a cup with Price. Flyers don't need Giroux's offense. They have enough fire power.
The Flyers lost 2 top 6 forwards in Knuble and Lupul via free agency and trade. They are going to need his firepower. Right now I would say Giroux is pretty far down on the list of players the Flyers would be willing to trade.
Right now I dont want Price on the Flyers. he needs to show he can deal with the negativity. Seems to me that right now when things dont go well he has a hard time regaining his focus. To be a good goaltender you need to have short term memory. You need to be able to put bad goals behind you and fast. I am not saying he wont get to that point someday, he may very well get there. But right now he probably could use a veteran goaltender to help him with things other then stopping the puck.

GoneFullHextall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 02:40 PM
  #124
Kaktus*
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: PA
Posts: 22,389
vCash: 500
What I want to know why is this thread is still not locked?

Kaktus* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-04-2009, 03:17 PM
  #125
ArmchairGM
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,312
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mercury View Post
A) We're discussing this season; and B) we're discussing having Giroux instead of Price. No one has said they wouldn't want Price at all. I am saying that I would not be any more comfortable with him in net than I am with Emery this season, and I would not trade Giroux for Price straight up.

.
I was talking about a JVR for Price trade with another poster.


Giroux for Price would be close for me, I'm not sure I would make the trade.

ArmchairGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:12 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. 2014 All Rights Reserved.