HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Boston Bruins
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Notices

Official 2009-2010 ticket thread (ALL ticket talk HERE)

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old
08-05-2009, 09:33 PM
  #51
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,884
vCash: 500
I dunno. I wanna see if they are gonna try to do any type of 3, 5 or 10 game plans. I think they are gonna be surprised on August 20th when they release public sale seats. Unless they are planning on releasing every seat available in the "Tufts family section" for every game of the year, I think they will only need one person at the Garden filling ticket orders...

Something is gonna give. If you notice it still says "prices are subject to change". This means they can still go up or DOWN. Unlikely but possible.

edit- I just re-read the press release. Forget about needing more than one person taking oders at the box office on 8/20-

"...Family Section tickets for preseason games in September and regular season games in October will be available for purchase on Thursday, August 20, while Family Section tickets for the remainder of the team’s home games will be put on sale at a later date."


Last edited by Looch: 08-05-2009 at 09:39 PM.
Looch is offline  
Old
08-05-2009, 09:36 PM
  #52
Hnidy Hnight
Registered User
 
Hnidy Hnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North of Boston, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,953
vCash: 500
i wouldn't worry about these increases effecting 2011. They can cut that 13,000 STH base in half if they stick to these prices that next year. They're taking advantage of the Winter Classic, and having that for leverage to buy Season seats. Thus, the 4,000amount of individual seats that they do have, creates a supply and demmand problem, in their favor. They're screwing the average fan, who cant afford season tickets basically. You can point to a similar thing going on down interstate 95 in Foxboro, but at least there you can point to 3 rings as well

Hnidy Hnight is offline  
Old
08-05-2009, 09:38 PM
  #53
Hnidy Hnight
Registered User
 
Hnidy Hnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North of Boston, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,953
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddyshoe View Post
I dunno. I wanna see if they are gonna try to do any type of 3, 5 or 10 game plans. I think they are gonna be surprised on August 20th when they release public sale seats. Unless they are planning on releasing every seat available in the "Tufts family section" for every game of the year, I think they will only need one person at the Garden filling ticket orders...

Something is gonna give. If you notice it still says "prices are subject to change". This means they can still go up or DOWN. Unlikely but possible.
In the press release, they did alot of stressing of student and family sections, probaby to soften the pr hit. But cmon, $29 for a student ticket is hardly affordable for many college and high schoolers. that leaves 2 sections in the whole building not sky high prices, which is what 700 seats combined? And even calling the student section reasonably priced is a stretch

Hnidy Hnight is offline  
Old
08-05-2009, 09:43 PM
  #54
chuckdobbins
Moderator
 
chuckdobbins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 24,455
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hnidy Hnight View Post
In the press release, they did alot of stressing of student and family sections, probaby to soften the pr hit. But cmon, $29 for a student ticket is hardly affordable for many college and high schoolers. that leaves 2 sections in the whole building not sky high prices, which is what 700 seats combined? And even calling the student section reasonably priced is a stretch
they jumped the gun on the absurd increase basically. they really should have waited another couple years, that way that could have regained a healthy fanbase, and created a greater demand for tickets. they are probably under the impression that theyve already accomplished the establishing of a fanbase. sorry guys, not quite.

this new pricing structure will not only price out their non STH fans (like many of us), but its going to prevent them from growing the fanbase.

chuckdobbins is offline  
Old
08-05-2009, 09:46 PM
  #55
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,884
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hnidy Hnight View Post
i wouldn't worry about these increases effecting 2011. They can cut that 13,000 STH base in half if they stick to these prices that next year. They're taking advantage of the Winter Classic, and having that for leverage to buy Season seats. Thus, the 4,000amount of individual seats that they do have, creates a supply and demmand problem, in their favor. They're screwing the average fan, who cant afford season tickets basically. You can point to a similar thing going on down interstate 95 in Foxboro, but at least there you can point to 3 rings as well


A lot is gonna have to do with how far we go this year. If they bring the cup home they'll probably hold the line. But if they fall short of making the finals I don't think there is anyway they will hold these prices. If so, and they increase even the older ST accounts dramatically, they will loose not only the 8k new STH's they have. But they will lose 50%+ of the loyal 5k they had prior to getting greedy.

Looch is offline  
Old
08-05-2009, 09:54 PM
  #56
Hnidy Hnight
Registered User
 
Hnidy Hnight's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: North of Boston, MA
Country: United States
Posts: 4,953
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddyshoe View Post
A lot is gonna have to do with how far we go this year. If they bring the cup home they'll probably hold the line. But if they fall short of making the finals I don't think there is anyway they will hold these prices. If so, and they increase even the older ST accounts dramatically, they will loose not only the 8k new STH's they have. But they will lose 50%+ of the loyal 5k they had prior to getting greedy.
They better be sure then, cause aren't renewals before the playoffs? They have no way to gouge over a cup victory, they can only guess. Those new prices arent going to fly with people used to paying upper balcony prices

Hnidy Hnight is offline  
Old
08-05-2009, 10:04 PM
  #57
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,884
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hnidy Hnight View Post
They better be sure then, cause aren't renewals before the playoffs? They have no way to gouge over a cup victory, they can only guess. Those new prices arent going to fly with people used to paying upper balcony prices


Yup. I think it was March 18th last year.


But say for some reason we aren't having a stellar year. They make the anouncement about needing a deposit to secure your seats for next year. But given the huge uncreases this year, if they don't come out with the '10-'11 prices prior to asking for the deposits, there are probably gonna be more than a few people a bit reluctant to fork over a couple Benjamins.

Looch is offline  
Old
08-06-2009, 08:45 PM
  #58
wandk128
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 647
vCash: 500
Well if anyone is looking for seats, I have 2 in Loge 4 Row 4 that I'll be selling for 10 more games or so. Send me a PM if you're interested. I'd also be open to trades so my brother and his friend can attend a few games with us.

wandk128 is offline  
Old
08-07-2009, 09:03 AM
  #59
Fair Warning
Registered User
 
Fair Warning's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Syracuse, NY
Country: United States
Posts: 4,436
vCash: 500
Anyone know how I can grab pre-season tickets? Or will they go on sale Aug. 20 as well?

Fair Warning is offline  
Old
08-07-2009, 12:31 PM
  #60
Looch
B's, C's & Sox
 
Looch's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Gilford, NH
Country: United States
Posts: 2,884
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fair Warning View Post
Anyone know how I can grab pre-season tickets? Or will they go on sale Aug. 20 as well?

I don't sell tickets through message boards. As I believe there is a place for it (ebay, SH, CL etc.). But as far as pre-season tickets go. The secondary market will definitely offer you their best prices. Pre-season tickets are not any cheaper than regular season. And many STH's (especially resellers) either don't use the pre-season games or plan on taking a los on them and are willing to unload them for under face value. If you check CL you should easily be able to find good balcony tickets to either pre-season game for $10 or more under face. And I'm even referring to the old face that the grandfathered STH's pay. Not the new ones marked up 100-200%. Example- ctr ice sec 301 row 8. Old price was $37. New price is $71.50. You can get a pair for $50 to $60 TOTAL pretty easily. The same exact seats bought directly from the bruins on Aug 20th will cost you $160 online!
Good luck.

Looch is offline  
Old
08-07-2009, 01:12 PM
  #61
TuukkNukem
 
TuukkNukem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Boston
Country: United States
Posts: 260
vCash: 500
The ticket increases this year are very disheartening. Especially for us fans who had to sit through the dead years, only to have moderate success (and a lot of good memories) last year, and pay literally 300% more for cheap seats than we did two years ago...

What a slap in the face to the working-class fans.

TuukkNukem is offline  
Old
08-07-2009, 04:21 PM
  #62
chuckdobbins
Moderator
 
chuckdobbins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 24,455
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fair Warning View Post
Anyone know how I can grab pre-season tickets? Or will they go on sale Aug. 20 as well?
i was given two pairs for free last year, by a very generous poster on these boards

you shouldnt have to pay anymore than chump change for em, just do some digging and youll find some good people out there just wanting them to be put to use!

chuckdobbins is offline  
Old
08-09-2009, 01:15 PM
  #63
shakemelikeapig
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 1
vCash: 500
2009/2010 Boston Bruins Tickets at TD Bank Garden ***BELOW BOX OFFICE

Two seats together for each game and section below.


Saturday September 19 4:00 PM New York Rangers Balcony 328, Row 4, $50 per ticket
Saturday September 19 4:00 PM New York Rangers Balcony 313, Row 2, $47 per ticket
Saturday September 19 4:00 PM New York Rangers Loge 8, Row 19, $76 per ticket
Saturday September 19 4:00 PM New York Rangers Loge 8, Row 24, $76 per ticket


Saturday September 26 7:00 PM Columbus BlueJackets Loge 8, Row 19, $76 per ticket
Saturday September 26 7:00 PM Columbus BlueJackets Loge 8, Row 24, $76 per ticket

Saturday October 3 7:00 PM Carolina Hurricanes Loge 8, Row 19, $130 per ticket
Saturday October 3 7:00 PM Carolina Hurricanes Loge 8, Row 24, $130 per ticket

Thursday October 8 7:00 PM Anaheim Mighty Ducks Balcony 328, Row 4, $70 per ticket
Thursday October 8 7:00 PM Anaheim Mighty Ducks Loge 8, Row 19, $130 per ticket

Wednesday October 21 7:00 PM Nashville Predators Balcony 313, Row 2, $60 per ticket
Wednesday October 21 7:00 PM Nashville Predators Balcony 328, Row 4, $65 per ticket
Wednesday October 21 7:00 PM Nashville Predators Loge 8, Row 19, $120 per ticket
Wednesday October 21 7:00 PM Nashville Predators Loge 8, Row 24, $120 per ticket

Thursday October 29 7:00 PM New Jersey Devils Loge 8, Row 19, $150 per ticket

Saturday October 31 1:00 PM Edmonton Oilers Loge 8, Row 19, $120 per ticket
Saturday October 31 1:00 PM Edmonton Oilers Loge 8, Row 24, $120 per ticket

Saturday November 7 7:00 PM Buffalo Sabres Balcony 328, Row 4, $65 per ticket
Saturday November 7 7:00 PM Buffalo Sabres Loge 8, Row 19, $120 per ticket
Saturday November 7 7:00 PM Buffalo Sabres Loge 8, Row 24, $120 per ticket

Tuesday November 10 7:00 PM Pittsburg Penguins Loge 8, Row 19, $150 per ticket

Thursday November 12 7:00 PM Florida Panthers Balcony 328, Row 4, $70 per ticket
Thursday November 12 7:00 PM Florida Panthers Loge 8, Row 19, $130 per ticket
Thursday November 12 7:00 PM Florida Panthers Loge 8, Row 24, $130 per ticket

Monday November 16 7:00 PM New York Islanders Loge 8, Row 19, $120 per ticket
Monday November 16 7:00 PM New York Islanders Loge 8, Row 24, $120 per ticket

Friday November 27 12:00 PM New Jersey Devils Balcony 328, Row 4, $80 per ticket
Friday November 27 12:00 PM New Jersey Devils Loge 8, Row 19, $150 per ticket

Saturday November 28 7:00 PM Ottawa Senators Loge 8, Row 19, $120 per ticket
Saturday November 28 7:00 PM Ottawa Senators Loge 8, Row 24, $120 per ticket

Wednesday December 2 7:00 PM TampaBay Lightning Loge 8, Row 19, $120 per ticket
Wednesday December 2 7:00 PM TampaBay Lightning Loge 8, Row 24, $120 per ticket

Thursday December 10 7:00 PM Toronto Mapleleafs Loge 8, Row 19, $120 per ticket
Thursday December 10 7:00 PM Toronto Mapleleafs Loge 8, Row 24, $120 per ticket

Wednesday December 23 7:00 PM Atlanta Thrashers Balcony 328, Row 4, $65 per ticket
Wednesday December 23 7:00 PM Atlanta Thrashers Loge 8, Row 19, $120 per ticket
Wednesday December 23 7:00 PM Atlanta Thrashers Loge 8, Row 24, $120 per ticket

Wednesday December 30 7:00 PM Atlanta Thrashers Balcony 328, Row 4, $65 per ticket
Wednesday December 30 7:00 PM Atlanta Thrashers Loge 8, Row 19, $120 per ticket
Wednesday December 30 7:00 PM Atlanta Thrashers Loge 8, Row 24, $120 per ticket

Monday January 18 1:00 PM Ottawa Senators Loge 8, Row 19, $120 per ticket

Thursday January 21 7:00 PM Columbus BlueJackets Loge 8, Row 24, $130 per ticket

Saturday January 23 1:00 PM Ottawa Senators Loge 8, Row 19, $120 per ticket
Saturday January 23 1:00 PM Ottawa Senators Loge 8, Row 24, $120 per ticket

Saturday January 30 7:00 PM Los Angeles Kings Loge 8, Row 24, $120 per ticket

Tuesday February 2 7:00 PM Washington Capitals Loge 8, Row 19, $150 per ticket

Saturday February 6 1:00 PM Vancouver Canucks Loge 8, Row 24, $130 per ticket

Tuesday March 2 7:00 PM Montreal Canadiens Loge 8, Row 19, $150 per ticket

Thursday March 4 7:00 PM Toronto Mapleleafs Loge 8, Row 19, $120 per ticket
Thursday March 4 7:00 PM Toronto Mapleleafs Loge 8, Row 24, $120 per ticket

Sunday March 21 3:00 PM New York Rangers Loge 8, Row 19, $150 per ticket

Tuesday March 25 7:00pm TampaBay Lightning Balcony 313, Row 2, $60 per ticket
Tuesday March 25 7:00pm TampaBay Lightning Balcony 328, Row 4, $65 per ticket
Tuesday March 25 7:00pm TampaBay Lightning Loge 8, Row 19, $120 per ticket
Tuesday March 25 7:00pm TampaBay Lightning Loge 8, Row 24, $120 per ticket


Saturday March 27 1:00 PM Calgary Flames Balcony 328, Row 4, $85 per ticket

Monday March 29 7:00 PM Buffalo Sabres Loge 8, Row 19, $120 per ticket
Monday March 29 7:00 PM Buffalo Sabres Loge 8, Row 24, $120 per ticket

Thursday April 1 7:00 PM Florida Panthers Loge 8, Row 19, $130 per ticket
Thursday April 1 7:00 PM Florida Panthers Loge 8, Row 24, $130 per ticket

Thursday April 8 7:00 PM Buffalo Sabres Loge 8, Row 19, $120 per ticket
Thursday April 8 7:00 PM Buffalo Sabres Loge 8, Row 24, $120 per ticket

Saturday April 10 1:00 PM Carolina Hurricanes Balcony 328, Row 4, $80 per ticket
Saturday April 10 1:00 PM Carolina Hurricanes Loge 8, Row 19, $150 per ticket
Saturday April 10 1:00 PM Carolina Hurricanes Loge 8, Row 24, $150 per ticket


shakemelikeapig at gmail or PM

shakemelikeapig is offline  
Old
08-09-2009, 03:45 PM
  #64
zamboni88
Registered User
 
zamboni88's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 358
vCash: 500
I'm looking for one Winter Classic ticket. I am a Flyers fan living near Seattle.

Email @ kennewickcouple@yahoo dot com

zamboni88 is offline  
Old
08-10-2009, 10:44 AM
  #65
Sec311Row6
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 1,131
vCash: 500
so we can sell our tickets on here above face and long as its below box office?

I didn't think so....

Sec311Row6 is offline  
Old
08-10-2009, 10:50 AM
  #66
chuckdobbins
Moderator
 
chuckdobbins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 24,455
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec311Row6 View Post
so we can sell our tickets on here above face and long as its below box office?

I didn't think so....
i think we're going to see A LOT of that this season

chuckdobbins is offline  
Old
08-10-2009, 04:43 PM
  #67
zamboniman
Registered User
 
zamboniman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: new york
Country: United States
Posts: 472
vCash: 500
anyone have the october 31st game vs. the oilers , looking for 2 loge seats . thanks.

elio@nycap.rr.com

zamboniman is offline  
Old
08-10-2009, 05:54 PM
  #68
wandk128
Registered User
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Country: United States
Posts: 647
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sec311Row6 View Post
so we can sell our tickets on here above face and long as its below box office?

I didn't think so....
That was that guys 1st and only post . To be fair though, an arm and a leg is now below box office.

Oh, and Hitman Lucic 17, I sent you an e-mail.

wandk128 is offline  
Old
08-11-2009, 02:04 AM
  #69
KFC
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Long Island
Country: United States
Posts: 449
vCash: 500
Hey I just figured I'd check here too. If anyone has a couple tickets to the It's always sunny in Philadelphia show(Boston) on 9/15. I'm totally interested. Email me at rangerfrank34@yahoo.com

KFC is offline  
Old
08-11-2009, 07:45 AM
  #70
Einstein
Registered User
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Helsinki
Country: Finland
Posts: 110
vCash: 500
I am coming to Boston for a week in October. I would like to buy tickets for the Boston-Colorado game on Mon Oct 12 2009. Where can I get them and what is the price range?

Thanks!!

Einstein is offline  
Old
08-11-2009, 10:45 PM
  #71
ShawnTHW
@ShawnTHW
 
ShawnTHW's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Country: United States
Posts: 8,888
vCash: 500
Its no new news that as a Flyers fan I want Winter Classic tickets. The deal is, me and my friend are planning a hockey odyssey, if you will, where the Winter Classic falls in between. It will start on the 28th of December and will run until the 10th of January. We plan to go see the Flyers play the Rangers, Bruins, and Ottawa, all away, and return back to Boston to catch the College Winter Classic I guess you could call it between BU and BC.

I already had a Bruins season ticket holder contact me saying that he will not sell his winter classic tickets to a Flyers fan. Was wondering if any of you would have a change of heart and possibly share the wealth to me and my buddy.


Please PM me if any of you season tickets holders happen to have an extra pair that they want to sell. It would really mean a lot.

ShawnTHW is offline  
Old
08-12-2009, 11:03 AM
  #72
Ladyfan
Miss you Savvy !
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: next to the bench
Country: Scotland
Posts: 25,916
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by PycckuuRocket10 View Post
Its no new news that as a Flyers fan I want Winter Classic tickets. The deal is, me and my friend are planning a hockey odyssey, if you will, where the Winter Classic falls in between. It will start on the 28th of December and will run until the 10th of January. We plan to go see the Flyers play the Rangers, Bruins, and Ottawa, all away, and return back to Boston to catch the College Winter Classic I guess you could call it between BU and BC.

I already had a Bruins season ticket holder contact me saying that he will not sell his winter classic tickets to a Flyers fan. Was wondering if any of you would have a change of heart and possibly share the wealth to me and my buddy.


Please PM me if any of you season tickets holders happen to have an extra pair that they want to sell. It would really mean a lot.
STH get only the amount of seats (for the Winter Classic) that they have ST for. I have 2 and I plan on going to the Winter Classic game. IF I were not going I would sell my seats for as much as I could get...to a Bruins fan....sorry .

Most B's STH's would rather sell to Bruin's fans. I am sure some of the ST's that are held by ticket agencies would gladly sell to the highest bidder (even if you are a Flyer's fan) .

__________________
It's going to be a long Summer.
Ladyfan is offline  
Old
08-12-2009, 05:38 PM
  #73
Islander102
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,247
vCash: 500
Islanders fan here (obviously, by my handle). Im looking to make the trip up from NYC for the Bruins Islanders game on october 10. I dont know yet how many tickets I will need, but I was just wondering if you guys think i should go on ticketmaster next thursday, or will better deals be available via the secondary market?

On a side note I visited Fenway on Monday night and it was just an awesome experience. Was glad to see the sox pull out a win after the Yanks put you guys through hell. If you think losing to the yankees sucks try living in the same city with their pain in the ass fans while your favorite team is winning the intensive care World Series.

Islander102 is offline  
Old
08-13-2009, 08:20 AM
  #74
chuckdobbins
Moderator
 
chuckdobbins's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 24,455
vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Islander102 View Post
Islanders fan here (obviously, by my handle). Im looking to make the trip up from NYC for the Bruins Islanders game on october 10. I dont know yet how many tickets I will need, but I was just wondering if you guys think i should go on ticketmaster next thursday, or will better deals be available via the secondary market?

On a side note I visited Fenway on Monday night and it was just an awesome experience. Was glad to see the sox pull out a win after the Yanks put you guys through hell. If you think losing to the yankees sucks try living in the same city with their pain in the ass fans while your favorite team is winning the intensive care World Series.
isles shoot twice on the end with the 320's sections.

right now, it looks like stubhub has cheaper prices than the box office, which from what bruins fans have been fighting about will probably be very common in boston this season.

http://www.stubhub.com/boston-bruins...0-2009-860373/

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=43064

i will assume that a game with the isles will fall under the "regular" pricing structure. ive heard that we have anywhere from 12-14k season ticket holders now, and the building holds a smidge over 17. you shouldnt have too much trouble securing seats on the 20th.

if you do make the trip, one word of advice: bostonians will be your best friend or the biggest jerks youve ever met. sometimes its pot luck, many times its all in how you behave.

chuckdobbins is offline  
Old
08-13-2009, 12:18 PM
  #75
Islander102
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1,247
vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuckdobbins View Post
isles shoot twice on the end with the 320's sections.

right now, it looks like stubhub has cheaper prices than the box office, which from what bruins fans have been fighting about will probably be very common in boston this season.

http://www.stubhub.com/boston-bruins...0-2009-860373/

http://bruins.nhl.com/club/page.htm?id=43064

i will assume that a game with the isles will fall under the "regular" pricing structure. ive heard that we have anywhere from 12-14k season ticket holders now, and the building holds a smidge over 17. you shouldnt have too much trouble securing seats on the 20th.

if you do make the trip, one word of advice: bostonians will be your best friend or the biggest jerks youve ever met. sometimes its pot luck, many times its all in how you behave.
Yeah im not the type to be an arrogant ***** at games, just will cheer for my team if they score. The Sox fans were very friendly on Monday night and I was dressed in my Met garb, so I dont anticipate any problems since I dont plan on acting like a jerk (unless theres a guy in a Ranger jersey )

Islander102 is offline  
Closed Thread

Forum Jump


Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:09 AM.

monitoring_string = "e4251c93e2ba248d29da988d93bf5144"
Contact Us - HFBoards - Archive - Privacy Statement - Terms of Use - Advertise - Top - AdChoices

vBulletin Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
HFBoards.com is a property of CraveOnline Media, LLC, an Evolve Media, LLC company. ©2014 All Rights Reserved.