HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Metropolitan Division > Philadelphia Flyers
Notices

When will JVR wear the orange and black?

Old
08-02-2009, 07:44 PM
jb**

vCash: 500
based on watching him play a few phantoms games he clearly isnt ready. a lto can chnage in a few months but he is not even close to ready imo. i think if he gets off to a slow start in the ahl he will get roasted and already be labeled a bust even thoug he would have < half seaosn of pro experience. they dotn need to rush him at all. when he is ready they will now it and he will be called up.

jb** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2009, 11:14 AM
PlantersOye

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWO View Post
based on watching him play a few phantoms games he clearly isnt ready. a lto can chnage in a few months but he is not even close to ready imo. i think if he gets off to a slow start in the ahl he will get roasted and already be labeled a bust even thoug he would have < half seaosn of pro experience. they dotn need to rush him at all. when he is ready they will now it and he will be called up.
I agree with this. We really need to see how well JVR performs at the AHL level to predict his shift to the NHL.

PlantersOye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2009, 12:18 PM
RoDu
Shagga likes axes

the pre season I would immagine

RoDu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old
08-06-2009, 12:22 PM
Larry44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cast View Post
I agree with this. We really need to see how well JVR performs at the AHL level to predict his shift to the NHL.
Camp will tell a lot, and the preseason. JVR is a skilled player with great hockey sense - we might find that he's added some weight and thrives playing with more skilled players than he did at college or the minors.

He will probably start in the AHL, but it's up to him to make it hard for them to send him down.

Larry44 is offline   Reply With Quote