HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > National Hockey League Talk > Polls - (hockey-related only)
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2

Aleksander Suglobov or Alexander Perezhogin

View Poll Results: Who would you rather in your organization?
I would rather Suglobov 38 34.55%
I would rather Perezhogin 53 48.18%
I am a Devils/Habs Homer 19 17.27%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old
10-18-2004, 04:04 AM
Pepper

vCash: 500
Why on earth people don't make these polls public...

Old
10-20-2004, 03:42 PM
Alexander Ovechkin

Perezhogin

Old
10-20-2004, 03:44 PM
CH Wizard

Send a message via MSN to CH Wizard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russian_fanatic
Perezhogin

Old
10-24-2004, 03:18 AM
Juicer

Suglobov

Old
10-29-2004, 02:25 PM
Soyuz

I think Sugo has more of an upside than Perezhogin, who is a talented player, but is not a natural sniper like Sugo. Plus size is also on Sugo's side.

Old
10-29-2004, 04:56 PM
Captain Conservative

Alexander Perezhogin is a blue chip prospect, no doubt, but I don't want a guy who would intentionally use his stick to break someones face on my team. What he did is almost as bad as Bertuzzi.

I'll take Suglobov.

Old
10-29-2004, 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soyuz
I think Sugo has more of an upside than Perezhogin, who is a talented player, but is not a natural sniper like Sugo. Plus size is also on Sugo's side.
Actually, goal scoring is one of his better assets along with his speed, his vision isin't great but he's a decent passer

Old
10-29-2004, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Conservative
Alexander Perezhogin is a blue chip prospect, no doubt, but I don't want a guy who would intentionally use his stick to break someones face on my team. What he did is almost as bad as Bertuzzi.

I'll take Suglobov.
I could understand you seeing it that way if this was something that Perezhogin has done on numerous occasions, or even once before, but it was a 1 time thing, he's not a dirty player, it was in reaction to what another player did to him, notice i'm not condoning his actions, but really most people would of reacted the same, so if that's what your using to determine who you would rather have, then I suggest you look at all the facts before not just replays of Perezhogin's act and Stafford's injuries, cause as I mentionned, he's not a dirty player

Hope I was able to clear up any misconceptions you had about him

Old
10-30-2004, 08:13 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Perezhogin in Russia racked up 47 goals in the first league, played for the Senior National Team at the age of 19, was one of the top goal scorers on his team Omsk playing 4th and 2nd line duty on a defensively coached team by the late Ivan Hilinka. He was also likely Russia's best player at his finaly wjc's (either Perezhogin or Grigs was the top player in the games I saw at least)

Perezhogin had one year in North America, and by the 2nd half was one of the top players in the AHL, as he went on a tear. His stick swinging incident was his only major penalty all season, it was one mistake. Right now he's getting half a point a game on average in the RSL for Omsk.

I don't know much about Suglobov, and I don't give a crap about him, comparing players is stupid imo, but seems to be a hot topic at HF so fans from each side can get into a pissing contest to see who can go further.

Old
11-01-2004, 05:33 PM
Jason MacIsaac
MARS Officer

Send a message via MSN to Jason MacIsaac Send a message via Yahoo to Jason MacIsaac
Quote:
Originally Posted by montreal
Perezhogin in Russia racked up 47 goals in the first league, played for the Senior National Team at the age of 19, was one of the top goal scorers on his team Omsk playing 4th and 2nd line duty on a defensively coached team by the late Ivan Hilinka. He was also likely Russia's best player at his finaly wjc's (either Perezhogin or Grigs was the top player in the games I saw at least)

Perezhogin had one year in North America, and by the 2nd half was one of the top players in the AHL, as he went on a tear. His stick swinging incident was his only major penalty all season, it was one mistake. Right now he's getting half a point a game on average in the RSL for Omsk.

I don't know much about Suglobov, and I don't give a crap about him, comparing players is stupid imo, but seems to be a hot topic at HF so fans from each side can get into a pissing contest to see who can go further.
Thats the attitude to bring to this thread. Not give a damn about the other player but toot your silly horn about Perezhogin.....

Old
11-02-2004, 04:01 PM
Alexander Ovechkin

Perezhogin

Old
11-02-2004, 05:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonMacIsaac
Thats the attitude to bring to this thread. Not give a damn about the other player but toot your silly horn about Perezhogin.....
I think you misunderstood what he was saying, he said that he dosen't give a crap about Suglobov, as comparing players to him is useless and he dosen't follow Suglobov...

Old
11-02-2004, 08:36 PM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:

Whatever. I don't give a crap about any non Hab prospect, but there is a lot of misinformation about Perezhogin, so I offered comments. Don't like, don't read it, but don't go telling me what I can post.

Old
11-03-2004, 08:05 AM
Jason MacIsaac
MARS Officer

Send a message via MSN to Jason MacIsaac Send a message via Yahoo to Jason MacIsaac
Quote:
Whatever. I don't give a crap about any non Hab prospect, but there is a lot of misinformation about Perezhogin, so I offered comments. Don't like, don't read it, but don't go telling me what I can post.
Then why the hell are you posting here if you don't give a damn about non habs prospects. That just makes you a troll.

Old
11-03-2004, 11:35 AM
ALF AmericanLionsFan

Perezhogin

Old
11-03-2004, 02:02 PM
loadie
Official Beer Taster

Perez

Old
11-04-2004, 02:37 AM
Captain Conservative

Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
I could understand you seeing it that way if this was something that Perezhogin has done on numerous occasions, or even once before, but it was a 1 time thing, he's not a dirty player, it was in reaction to what another player did to him, notice i'm not condoning his actions, but really most people would of reacted the same, so if that's what your using to determine who you would rather have, then I suggest you look at all the facts before not just replays of Perezhogin's act and Stafford's injuries, cause as I mentionned, he's not a dirty player

Hope I was able to clear up any misconceptions you had about him

Just because he only did it once doesn't make it any less violent and unforgivable.

Old
11-04-2004, 09:10 AM
montreal
Go Habs Go

Quote:
Then why the hell are you posting here if you don't give a damn about non habs prospects. That just makes you a troll.

I guess you can't read or you read only what you want. I said I posted here cause there was misinformation about Perezhogin.

Old
11-04-2004, 09:37 AM
Jason MacIsaac
MARS Officer

Quote:
I guess you can't read or you read only what you want. I said I posted here cause there was misinformation about Perezhogin.
Why, because I didn't include his first league stats? I didn't do that for Suglobov either. There was no misinformation about Perezhogin.

Old
11-04-2004, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Just because he only did it once doesn't make it any less violent and unforgivable.
As I mentionned in my previous reply to you, I'm not condoning his actions, and although I think the 1 year suspension was too harsh, it is deserved...but he is not a dirty player, this is something that alot of posters have started to spread around and it's totally false and couldn't be any further from the truth, it was a mistake, it happened 1 time, and if you consider all the events leading up to the incident, you'll begin to "understand" what happened, that's all i'm saying

Old
11-04-2004, 02:50 PM
Captain Conservative

Quote:
Originally Posted by 417 TO MTL
As I mentionned in my previous reply to you, I'm not condoning his actions, and although I think the 1 year suspension was too harsh, it is deserved...but he is not a dirty player, this is something that alot of posters have started to spread around and it's totally false and couldn't be any further from the truth, it was a mistake, it happened 1 time, and if you consider all the events leading up to the incident, you'll begin to "understand" what happened, that's all i'm saying

I saw the events leading up to the incident, and I know he doesn't have a history of dirty play. It wasn't a "mistake" as you say, it was intentional.

Old
11-04-2004, 03:39 PM

Quote:
I saw the events leading up to the incident, and I know he doesn't have a history of dirty play. It wasn't a "mistake" as you say, it was intentional.
I'm not going to get into this again, as i've argued whether or not he was actually aiming for his head, and I don't dispute the fact that it was intentional, but I don't think his intention was to whack him in the face/head...but anyways, I respect your opinion...

Closed Thread