HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > General Hockey Discussion > Prospects
Mobile Hockey's Future Become a Sponsor Site Rules Support Forum vBookie Page 2
Prospects Discuss hockey prospects from all over the world and the NHL Draft.

Fox Sports TV question

Closed Thread

Old
11-05-2004, 09:42 PM
NYRangers

vCash: 500
Fox Sports TV question

Didnt know where to put this so move it if needed [if you move it please p.m me and let me know where I can find this thread]...

I am in NY. I have cable TV and currently there is a Min. v Wis. game on Fox Sports New York. Or thats what I thought the channel is. It says Fox Sports North in the corner. So I assume they are redirecting it here? If they are, does anyone know where to find a schedule of when these college games are being aired on Fox Sports New York? Thanks a ton.

Old
11-05-2004, 10:30 PM
RDriesen

not sure how they are doing it, but we picked up the ferris state vs michigan state game in ohio. it was fox sports detroit (i have fox sports ohio) it was listed in our tv guide. im guessing with no hockey, fox sports ohio, and most others, are picking up some nearby college games, maybe on fri only

Old
11-06-2004, 03:06 AM
Oilers Chick
Hockey's Future Staff

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYRangers
Didnt know where to put this so move it if needed [if you move it please p.m me and let me know where I can find this thread]...

I am in NY. I have cable TV and currently there is a Min. v Wis. game on Fox Sports New York. Or thats what I thought the channel is. It says Fox Sports North in the corner. So I assume they are redirecting it here? If they are, does anyone know where to find a schedule of when these college games are being aired on Fox Sports New York? Thanks a ton.
Try looking
HERE.

Closed Thread