HFBoards

Go Back   HFBoards > NHL Eastern Conference > Atlantic Division > Toronto Maple Leafs
Notices

3000>2000

Closed Thread

Old
11-06-2004, 10:37 PM
Mess
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeIs
How did ya get the breakdown?

Edit: Manually? automatic? Guesstimate? or vodoo?
Most posters keep track of their posts and catalogue them by Date , Time , Content and file them alphabetically by Subject ...

Don't You ????

I hope posters are not just carelessly posting on these boards only concerned about their post total counts ...

Old
11-06-2004, 10:40 PM
LeeIs
M a t s

:lol

I musta skipped that class.

Old
11-06-2004, 10:46 PM
Mess
Global Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rand
One wonders how many posts I have.... we shall see.

Edit: 3445, assuming I registered on the 15'th of October 02' I'm averaging approximately 4.85 posts/day.
I'm frightened to guess at how many posts/day leafaholix must average.
You know RAND you can just click on your name on the left if you have posted in the thread or at the top of the thread to see who is reading the tread and view your profile to see your post count ??

Old
11-06-2004, 10:51 PM
BuppY

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Messenger
Most posters keep track of their posts and catalogue them by Date , Time , Content and file them alphabetically by Subject ...

Don't You ????

I hope posters are not just carelessly posting on these boards only concerned about their post total counts ...

Old
11-07-2004, 01:33 AM
Rand

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Messenger
You know RAND you can just click on your name on the left if you have posted in the thread or at the top of the thread to see who is reading the tread and view your profile to see your post count ??
Ture, but I didn't feel like going off loking for a thread I'd posted in recently.
An easier option would have gone into my profile via the User CP, but I evidently wasn't thinking at the time of the post.

Old
11-07-2004, 08:38 AM
Augustus
HFBoards Sponsor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maple Leafs Forever
You know, every time I read one of your posts, my inferiority complex towards your writing capabilities grows even bigger. So the answer is simple, to reach 3000 (or more) posts, you must become a post *****, like myself. See my above post for a simple example of how to be the best post ***** you can be.

I thank you for your kind sentiments and absence, in this instance, of critical depth.

I, on the other hand, envy and admire and quite enjoy the passion loosed by your posts, and those of others. While passion can lead to an occasional lapse in cognitive analysis it does provoke thought and self-questioning, and entertains those of us who are more constricted, nay constipated, in emotional content.

So we need both left and right side brains here.

Closed Thread